Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Ranters Reloaded:Dur Phitte Muh |CC#7|IO| Congratulations Naseem <3 (Page 34)

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

Originally posted by pinkeye

Originally posted by Fantasia.

Payal kabir khan was in pak for some conference and about 8 to 10 ppl chanted against him on an airport and apparently showed a show to him for making phantom .. thatbis what happened .. but i loved his tweet .. he said kindly dont exaggarate something which a few ppl did .. loved his tweet! 

And as for all time favourite jodi .. well this is a tough one! .. mostly in jodis i love singular character more .. like sujal for instance .. zaroon .. i like kashaf too but if i have to pick it is zaroon .. he just silently made kashaf relaise how much he cared .. that tea cup scene .. love it  .. Rizwaan .. as a jodi its hard .. i guess for me its Mayank and Nupur .. and Anshuman and Paakhi .. they both showed equal strength and willingness to carry thier relation .. from BOTH sides .. so these two will be my fav jodis for thier characters .. but if i have to pick an overall love story .. it will be rizreet for thier end .. and zaroon and kashaf for thier beggining .. 

ohkay. so too much hungama for a small incident.

rizreet was surely love and I loved their story, but I don't think they belong to my FOREVER ALWAYS list as their story was surreal kind, as a fiction, novelistic sketch. Alluring, heart wrenching as a love story but I guess its more literary feel than real feel.
on another note, you are among a very few people who think zaroon was more powerful as a character in the story than kashaf. the story was primarily from her pov and zaroon was more of a grey character, but he still made it a lovable, prince charming kind. a great effort being appreciated for that matter. for me zaroon kashaf was complimenting each other and both completed each their. EmbarrassedThe 

If u gals dunt mind.. I will add my two cents ..in zaroon kashaf I love them as a team..in the india. Phases of the story they both had their shortcomings like kashaf n her anger towards life and zaroon his careless attitude.. He just saw the world with his rosy pov but towards the end they both learnt to compliment each other and smotheen each other's rough edges.. I love how kashaf is not angry any more in life in her own shiyakaton se shukr ka Safar n zaroon become a family man for whom family becomes his isles in the rough world where he Intially roamed around to escape the family especially his mother

Yes Jhalak I so agree with this that they as partners helped each other to overcome their share of insecurities and have a better life and outlook about it. Both had their flaws and with each other's help they both showed growth in their character. That makes them unique imo. its like companionship moulding each other's negative traits into postiove ones. Zarron learnt to respect women better and gave up his ego hassles whereas Kasahaf gave up her complaints. Her last diary entry saying- Maine un cheezon se khsuh hona shikh liya hai jo who mujhe deta hai, aur un cheezon ke liye shikayat karna chod diya hai jo lahasil hai. They accepted each other whole heartedly, imoroved each other and eventually had their happily ever after. Embarrassed

Jhalak  tum koi bhi baat kisi bhi discussion me bejhijahk bolo. We don't mind and why should we. yeh aapka bhi cc hai. Tongue

Edited by pinkeye - 27 April 2016 at 12:50pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29LoveforlifeFantasia.

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

Btw gals if u love sea and ever visit Caribbean do visit Aruba . It has beautiful seas plus the cleanest n safest water n atmosphere.. N I am based here n you are welcome to stay with us 

that's so sweet of you, thank you Jhalak. hopefully some day life gives me opportunity to visit the place. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29Loveforlife

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

Yes payal .. Rizreet were abstract .. something that always seems surreal and beautiful .. and its the connect i developed with Rizwaan that makes the jodi special for me. 

As for zaroon. Yes for me he was a more powerful character. Although the story was kashaf's journey of shikwa to shukar .. but for me Zaroon is a hero. Payal he had lead a hard life too .. he had neglectful parents .. ideologically opposite atmosphere, but he fought, he never gave up, He didnt develop this harshness towards life that kashaf did.

According to me its easy to do what kahsaf did, but its not east what Zaroon did. He was atlast the one who leaves his ego and goes to kashaf to bring her home. He was the one who was adamant till kashaf agrred to married and once they were, althy his personality lead them to a fight but it was again him who came to take her back .. HE did it .. kahsaf wasnt that strong to leave her ego .. 

rizwan Ahmed Khan is one such character where words fail me to describe him. haaye I miss those prayer scenes and his aye khuda talks. ii have never connected with any fictional character's spirituality lik this. he was Heart.

aap dono points ke liye dil lo. Heart

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

Payal kabir khan was in pak for some conference and about 8 to 10 ppl chanted against him on an airport and apparently showed a show to him for making phantom .. thatbis what happened .. but i loved his tweet .. he said kindly dont exaggarate something which a few ppl did .. loved his tweet! 

And as for all time favourite jodi .. well this is a tough one! .. mostly in jodis i love singular character more .. like sujal for instance .. zaroon .. i like kashaf too but if i have to pick it is zaroon .. he just silently made kashaf relaise how much he cared .. that tea cup scene .. love it  .. Rizwaan .. as a jodi its hard .. i guess for me its Mayank and Nupur .. and Anshuman and Paakhi .. they both showed equal strength and willingness to carry thier relation .. from BOTH sides .. so these two will be my fav jodis for thier characters .. but if i have to pick an overall love story .. it will be rizreet for thier end .. and zaroon and kashaf for thier beggining .. 

rizreet was surely love and I loved their story, but I don't think they belong to my FOREVER ALWAYS list as their story was surreal kind, as a fiction, novelistic sketch. Alluring, heart wrenching as a love story but I guess its more literary feel than real feel.
on another note, you are among a very few people who think zaroon was more powerful as a character in the story than kashaf. the story was primarily from her pov and zaroon was more of a grey character, but he still made it a lovable, prince charming kind. a great effort being appreciated for that matter. for me zaroon kashaf was complimenting each other and both completed each their. EmbarrassedThe 

If u gals dunt mind.. I will add my two cents ..in zaroon kashaf I love them as a team..in the india. Phases of the story they both had their shortcomings like kashaf n her anger towards life and zaroon his careless attitude.. He just saw the world with his rosy pov but towards the end they both learnt to compliment each other and smotheen each other's rough edges.. I love how kashaf is not angry any more in life in her own shiyakaton se shukr ka Safar n zaroon become a family man for whom family becomes his isles in the rough world where he Intially roamed around to escape the family especially his mother

Yes Jhalak I so agree with this that they as partners helped each other to overcome their share of insecurities and have a better life and outlook about it. Both had their flaws and with each other's help they both showed growth in their character. That makes them unique imo. its like companionship moulding each other's negative traits into postiove ones. Zarron learnt to respect women better and gave up his ego hassles whereas Kasahaf gave up her complaints. Her last diary entry saying- Maine un cheezon se khsuh hona shikh liya hai jo who mujhe deta hai, aur un cheezon ke liye shikayat karna chod diya hai jo lahasil hai. They accepted each other whole heartedly, imoroved each other and eventually had their happily ever after. Embarrassed

Jhalak  tum koi bhi baat kisi bhi discussion me bejhijahk bolo. We don't mind and why should we. yeh aapka bhi cc hai. Tongue

Payal u have summed them so beautifully!  
Btw Payal I have a confession to make ... In kuch rang pyaar ke mein there is Elena a cousin of lead sonakshi.. She is carefree happy short gal.. N when I saw her I thought about u imagining u like her,. I know it's unfair yet I had that image in my mind about u  n she matched it to T.

Fantasia.pinkeyeLoveforlife

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
    1. 12:05 AM - 28 Apr 2016 &middot; Details
      '>

Delhi's #OddEven is Bombay's #HrithikKangana story. One day his, next day hers and so on.

12:05 AM - 28 Apr 2016 &middot; Details
    '>

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
    pinkeye
    pinkeye

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Payal u have summed them so beautifully!  
    Btw Payal I have a confession to make ... In kuch rang pyaar ke mein there is Elena a cousin of lead sonakshi.. She is carefree happy short gal.. N when I saw her I thought about u imagining u like her,. I know it's unfair yet I had that image in my mind about u  n she matched it to T.

awww that's so sweet. ab toh mujhe show dekhni hi hai. TongueLOL 

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
    Loveforlife
    Loveforlife

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Loveforlife

Sushan khan still uses Roshan Surname for her twitter handle? And now supporting Hr? Yeh tamasha kab tak chalega? LOL

@ Raveena, whats the meaning of Bombil season mean? Summer? Confused

Pay.. If you visit Carter Road Bandra sea side or Madh at this time you will see rows of Bombay Ducks (Bombil fish) set out in the sun to be dried.. So the whole of surrounding areas smell of dried fish.. Ghar mein baithe dried fish ki smell aati reheti hai whole morning and afternoon.. LOL

oh ok, I know that Bombay duck fish, but never knew its called bombil. chalo now I have learnt a new thing. toh it must be really suffocating kind smile. but Mumbai is beautiful thanks to that sea. Embarrassed

Yes it is suffocating for people who are not used to it.. 

Jhalak29Fantasia.pinkeye

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
    Fantasia.
    Fantasia.

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
    Awww jhalak! That is so so so sweet dear! Thank u so much .. lets see if life ever gives us a chance to visit that part of thr world. Heart
    And payal .. Rizwaan Ahmed Khan was something divine. He had all of us in a trance. He was a beauty and yes we niss him. 

And thank u for all the hearts jee .. Embarrassed

Jhalak29Loveforlifepinkeye

Go to top