Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Ranters Reloaded:Dur Phitte Muh |CC#7|IO| Congratulations Naseem <3 (Page 32)

AS-Rifi IF-Stunnerz
AS-Rifi
AS-Rifi

Special Effects Supervisor

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkeye

You mean Asad -Radhika? Inlike d bro sis and brothers bonding. The love stories are okish type. I liked gutsy, clumsy swadheenta confessing -yeh pagal pan naya naya seekha hai. LOL harshad tridha look really good together. Toh yeah its watchable, like candy floss, no jhanjhat kind.
+1LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loveforlife

AS-Rifi IF-Stunnerz
AS-Rifi
AS-Rifi

Special Effects Supervisor

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Today was SwadArsh's first hug! I was remembering RizReet's first hug & after that forum wasio ka reactions! Whole pkhjd forum had become hot!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveforlifeRollingStones

RollingStones IF-Sizzlerz
RollingStones
RollingStones

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Honestly I do see a Good Potential never explored Mother's Emotions in KRPKAB ...
It does require a very Sensitive writing ...and from jhalak , Rav , Kinzu's post it seems they are doing pretty well job..

=====================================

Paach Rangacha Prem...
Lol...Eiijaz/Vikrant ki Marathi...ROFL

------------------------------------------

Check this Post ...

HeartSmile

Edited by RollingStones - 27 April 2016 at 11:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkeyeLoveforlifeAS-Rifi

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

You mean Asad -Radhika? Inlike d bro sis and brothers bonding. The love stories are okish type. I liked gutsy, clumsy swadheenta confessing -yeh pagal pan naya naya seekha hai. LOL harshad tridha look really good together. Toh yeah its watchable, like candy floss, no jhanjhat kind.

Yeah the bro and sis bonds are shown well.. 

pinkeyeRollingStonesAS-Rifi

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Eijaz-khans-adventurous-public-transport-ride-

Eijaz Khan is one actor who doesn't shy away from ditching luxury and relying on public ferry to reach his sets.

Eijaz who became a household name a decade ago with Balaji Telefilms' shows, recently became a part of a musical drama on TV, Meri Aawaz Hi Pehchan Hai opposite Amrita Rao.

Off late, the Bandra boy has taken resort to public water transport to reach his sets which is located in Madh Islands.

Talking on the same, Eijaz quipped, In Mumbai we value our work more than time. But I try to save up on time as much as possible. I have absolutely no qualms about taking public transport. I think it is a moral obligation to this planet to save up on fossil fuel. If I need to go to Madh Island, I park my car in Versova and take the BEST ferry across. It hardly takes 10 minutes to cross to Madh and another 10 to reach my shoot location. Otherwise, it usually takes me an extra hour to go all around.'

Though the irony is that the actor suffers from sea sickness. "I cannot take the smell of the fish though especially the summer Bombil season but then am getting used to it. Thankfully people around are quite friendly and always smile back at me. Sometimes they also give their feedback on the show. Since  I can speak in Marathi, I also talk to the captain," he added.

Great going Eijaz!

interesting. LOLEmbarrassed

Edited by pinkeye - 27 April 2016 at 12:11pm

LoveforlifeRollingStonesAS-Rifi

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Eijaz-khans-adventurous-public-transport-ride-

Eijaz Khan is one actor who doesn't shy away from ditching luxury and relying on public ferry to reach his sets.

Eijaz who became a household name a decade ago with Balaji Telefilms' shows, recently became a part of a musical drama on TV, Meri Aawaz Hi Pehchan Hai opposite Amrita Rao.

Off late, the Bandra boy has taken resort to public water transport to reach his sets which is located in Madh Islands.

Talking on the same, Eijaz quipped, In Mumbai we value our work more than time. But I try to save up on time as much as possible. I have absolutely no qualms about taking public transport. I think it is a moral obligation to this planet to save up on fossil fuel. If I need to go to Madh Island, I park my car in Versova and take the BEST ferry across. It hardly takes 10 minutes to cross to Madh and another 10 to reach my shoot location. Otherwise, it usually takes me an extra hour to go all around.'

Though the irony is that the actor suffers from sea sickness. "I cannot take the smell of the fish though especially the summer Bombil season but then am getting used to it. Thankfully people around are quite friendly and always smile back at me. Sometimes they also give their feedback on the show. Since  I can speak in Marathi, I also talk to the captain," he added.

Great going Eijaz!

interesting. LOLEmbarrassed

I am loving these interviews of Eijaz! LOL Bombil season.. LOLYeah whole of coastal Mumbai is smelling of dry fish.. LOL Khasiyat of Mumbai Summer... So used to it now.. LOL

Edited by Loveforlife - 27 April 2016 at 12:21pm

pinkeyeRollingStones

RollingStones IF-Sizzlerz
RollingStones
RollingStones

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Maine bola tha Dad ko..This is madh island area...nahin suna...LOL..I won Yayyy...

I just commented on his Marathi and here he comes saying I know Marathi...hindi type marathi aati hogi...cha cha cha waali...hmmm LOL.

He seems to be Easy going guy...randomly talking abt Stuff...much like Iqbal..
Dharmashala did wonders It seems...LOL

Edited by RollingStones - 27 April 2016 at 12:20pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loveforlife

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Sushan khan still uses Roshan Surname for her twitter handle? And now supporting Hr? Yeh tamasha kab tak chalega? AngryLOLLOLLOL

@ Raveena, whats the meaning of Bombil season mean? Summer? Confused

LoveforlifeRollingStones

Go to top