Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Ranters Reloaded:Dur Phitte Muh |CC#7|IO| Congratulations Naseem <3 (Page 3)

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkeye

Do you know the more dangrous thing than this Raveena? So called law abiding, educated, urban or semi urban, learnt people defending a criminal endlessly and blindly claiming he has a golden heart. Thats beyond pathetic. Every one kn8ws how Salman's case was botched up and how he used his money, political connections and power to escape the law. I have seen people defending him to such extent that almost saying victims deserved to die. As if those insensitive bhakts were not enough that gov officials are n8w busy sucking up to these k7nd of peopke. Olyic association has said he will attract the masses. What about Leander Paes, Abhinav Bindra, Sania Mirza, Saina Nehwal, Mary Com or even Sachin Tendulkar as the goodwill ambassador. They have served the nation and masses surely appreciate these heroes than a killer who dies charity to evoke sympathy saying its all about being human. I guess as the above mentioned sportsperson will be partocipating cant be part of promotions, so what about ex players who brought glory for the country! Why this obcession with Bw? Does american olympic contingent require hw celebs? Aur kisi ko lena hi tha toh koi dhang ka kisi ka lete, not Salman khan atleast. I am so glad IOA faced backlash and the wrestler yogeshwar dutt spoke his mind. Absolute insult to these pkayers who struggles so much to bring glory and the officials lick the feets of these criminals yet popular celebs. Thats what Salman khan is-no amount of BEING HUMAN chant is going to change the fact. Yeh alag baat hai ke bas punishment nahi mili. Thumbs Down

Word! Clap

So tomorrow anyone can commit an offence then do charity toh woh mahan ho gayega? This is weird logic that people follow. The way people were dancing in front of his house when he dodged punishment, it was pukeworthy! Gutter crowd ekdum!! Everyone knows Salman is guilty. Lekin Aaj ke zamane mein if you have money you can become mahan very easily. Even I can understand why it has to be Bollywood everywhere? It is a known but hush hush fact that Salman is a junky..this guy will represent IO?? There are so many sportsmen as you said. Give them a chance na! Being Human is nothing but a way to make black money white.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RollingStonesAS-Rifi

rupsii IF-Rockerz
rupsii
rupsii

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Hi everyone.. Congratulations for the new cc.. Hug

RollingStonesAS-Rifi

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Hey Rups!! Hug

RollingStonesAS-Rifi

peeyara IF-Sizzlerz
peeyara
peeyara

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:56am | IP Logged
I would say only 1 thing had Salman accepted the crime , i wud have respected him
It wud have made him come out as a better person and i feel even the people who dislike him wud hv respected him

He is doing charity, i really appreciate that, may be it was that accident which changed him, he may be a gud soul now but had he accepted the crime and punishment he wud hv became bigger person

RollingStonesAS-Rifi

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Aditi Basudev's ott act is getting on my nerves. Thumbs Down

RollingStonesAS-Rifi

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

Originally posted by pinkeye

Do you know the more dangrous thing than this Raveena? So called law abiding, educated, urban or semi urban, learnt people defending a criminal endlessly and blindly claiming he has a golden heart. Thats beyond pathetic. Every one kn8ws how Salman's case was botched up and how he used his money, political connections and power to escape the law. I have seen people defending him to such extent that almost saying victims deserved to die. As if those insensitive bhakts were not enough that gov officials are n8w busy sucking up to these k7nd of peopke. Olyic association has said he will attract the masses. What about Leander Paes, Abhinav Bindra, Sania Mirza, Saina Nehwal, Mary Com or even Sachin Tendulkar as the goodwill ambassador. They have served the nation and masses surely appreciate these heroes than a killer who dies charity to evoke sympathy saying its all about being human. I guess as the above mentioned sportsperson will be partocipating cant be part of promotions, so what about ex players who brought glory for the country! Why this obcession with Bw? Does american olympic contingent require hw celebs? Aur kisi ko lena hi tha toh koi dhang ka kisi ka lete, not Salman khan atleast. I am so glad IOA faced backlash and the wrestler yogeshwar dutt spoke his mind. Absolute insult to these pkayers who struggles so much to bring glory and the officials lick the feets of these criminals yet popular celebs. Thats what Salman khan is-no amount of BEING HUMAN chant is going to change the fact. Yeh alag baat hai ke bas punishment nahi mili. Thumbs Down

Word!Clap

So tomorrow anyone can commit an offence then do charity toh woh mahan ho gayega? This is weird logic that people follow. The way people were dancing in front of his house when he dodged punishment, it was pukeworthy! Gutter crowd ekdum!! Everyone knows Salman is guilty. Lekin Aaj ke zamane mein if you have money you can become mahan very easily. Even I can understand why it has to be Bollywood everywhere? It is a known but hush hush fact that Salman is a junky..this guy will represent IO?? There are so many sportsmen as you said. Give them a chance na! Being Human is nothing but a way to make black money white..

People defending endlessly saying he has a heart of gold is not even funny. LOL so you have heart of gold thus no punishment in the court of law. The way he used his poeer machinery and money to escape the law, showed how weak he is. As Naseem said, if he wouod have seved the jail term owing to the crime he commited, I would have said here you eran my respect.

Being human is charity to garner sympathy in the first place, now to generate money but obviously.

RollingStonesAS-Rifi

RollingStones IF-Sizzlerz
RollingStones
RollingStones

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Rav , Payal...word about Salman being Sham as Goodwill for Olympics..
And his fans rejoicing his Evictment was seriously a Shame to HUmanity ...even these celebs were tweeting at that time supporting him and wanting his Evictment (read Karan Patel) .
Its just so disappointing...
Atleast once think about Humanity then being that Jabra Fan...

And Being Human is just a Facade...nothing else...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anybody who has not watched today's MAHPH...no need to watch ..
you can easily skip...
Ketki Hunt and she finaly coming...has haste huaa..
as if she passed in her Exam...
and Precap was Devi telling Ketki to leave and ketki says this is my House I wont leave.. 
bad acting by Adiiti...LOL

PS : Hello Rups...Hug
Howz ya??

Edited by RollingStones - 25 April 2016 at 9:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AS-Rifi

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:49am | IP Logged
I only liked Devika in today's episode as when she saod sohrabjee was my husband's friend, has done a lot but cant payback by giving him the daughter. Ketki was at her unreasonable best. Sohrabjee needs to calm down and stop blaming Vijrant khanna for his misdeeds and wrong intentions in the name of pyar. Vikrant needs to stop worrying about personal baatein of kalyani as he comes across as one velle person waiting on seaside to kalyani to come and explain things t8 him. Par sahi baat unhone hi bola-sohrab ki picture bhi chahiye, police ko dene ke liye, yeh sab unka hi kiya dhara hai. ROFL

About ketki I have only one word-crazyness ki hadh. About the acting-spare us. Ouch

Edited by pinkeye - 25 April 2016 at 9:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AS-Rifi

Go to top