Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Ranters Reloaded:Dur Phitte Muh |CC#7|IO| Congratulations Naseem <3 (Page 2)

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Awww this thread is dedicated to KaVi. Heart

Congo for the new thread.

Nowdays every one wants to sensationalise already controversial topic. Kuch din pehle sheena bohra, indrani mujherjee ka kissa tha aur ab pratyusha ka hai.

@ kinza, there is one translation by Aatessh Taseer for Manto's work. I have that and its enlightening read for sure. I love the simplicity yet deep human emotions rooted in the story. Have you seen the film made by Sarmad khoosat ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia.LoveforlifeRollingStones

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:42am | IP Logged

Flashback Mode... Day DreamingHeart 

Fantasia.RollingStonesAS-Rifi

AS-Rifi IF-Stunnerz
AS-Rifi
AS-Rifi

Special Effects Supervisor

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

Flashback Mode... Day DreamingHeart 
Heart Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia.RollingStones

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Seriously Payel.. Salman mein mujhe toh aaj tak kuch attractive nahi laga.. brother wali vibes deta hai bandha.. And why doesn't the Government think before they give importance to people.. Offenders or addicts ko Olympic good will ambassadors banate hain.. 

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Do you know the more dangrous thing than this Raveena? So called law abiding, educated, urban or semi urban, learnt people defending a criminal endlessly and blindly claiming he has a golden heart. Thats beyond pathetic. Every one kn8ws how Salman's case was botched up and how he used his money, political connections and power to escape the law. I have seen people defending him to such extent that almost saying victims deserved to die. As if those insensitive bhakts were not enough that gov officials are n8w busy sucking up to these k7nd of peopke. Olyic association has said he will attract the masses. What about Leander Paes, Abhinav Bindra, Sania Mirza, Saina Nehwal, Mary Com or even Sachin Tendulkar as the goodwill ambassador. They have served the nation and masses surely appreciate these heroes than a killer who dies charity to evoke sympathy saying its all about being human. I guess as the above mentioned sportsperson will be partocipating cant be part of promotions, so what about ex players who brought glory for the country! Why this obcession with Bw? Does american olympic contingent require hw celebs? Aur kisi ko lena hi tha toh koi dhang ka kisi ka lete, not Salman khan atleast. I am so glad IOA faced backlash and the wrestler yogeshwar dutt spoke his mind. Absolute insult to these pkayers who struggles so much to bring glory and the officials lick the feets of these criminals yet popular celebs. Thats what Salman khan is-no amount of BEING HUMAN chant is going to change the fact. Yeh alag baat hai ke bas punishment nahi mili. Thumbs Down

Edited by pinkeye - 25 April 2016 at 5:41am

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Rav!! .. haye .. Day Dreaming Heart .. my all time fav scene .. daal zyada chawal kam! Heart

and payal no i havent seen that Manto, waiting for its DVD, but it was crtically accliamed but commercialy unsucessful! LOL .. typical 0.2 trp woes! and yes Manto has been one of the greatest story writers of all times, and he has writen on such taboo topics that you are amazed .. esp .. kali shalwar .. nangi awazien .. thanda ghost .. you shiver while reading it .. i closed the book midway between nangi awazien because it was soo open and blunt i couldnt read it .. completed it after a day .. 

Nangi awazien is about a small mohalla, where everybody sleeps on the roof in summers, and there beds are seperated by cotton sheets in between, and the protagnist is an unmarried man who hears all these couples consummating, its like, he cant see anything but he hears voices .. nangi awazien .. and then when he gets married, he never touches his wife bcz he had been so disgusted by those voices and he feared that everybody would hear him .. the pshychological dilemma and the fear was explained so brilliantly that you feel shivers! 

Edited by Fantasia. - 25 April 2016 at 5:36am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RollingStonespinkeyeLoveforlifeAS-Rifi

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:47am | IP Logged
https://urduwallahs.wordpress.com/2014/08/02/khol-do-saadat-hasan-manto/

Have you read the story -khol do? It pained me to read the narrative but the shock element was alluring.

Last year there was a bengali fiom named Raajkahini on partition, that film opened with this story of Manto. As if written words were not haunting eniugh, the most significant scene of the story getting depicted on celluloid made me scared, scarred and exhausted. I felt endangered as a woman, as a human being knowing how cruel humanity can be!

Manto's stories reflect convokuted human psyche , but he never classifies human race in categories. Its devoid of those genralisaied notions, its about core emotions. And the biopic not gaining commercial success does not surprise me! Logon ko naach gaana chahiye, entertainment chahiye. I guess going by people mentality its safe to say many believing -THINKIKNG , thoughts of your own getting harboured within is a criminal offence. Toh go with flow, even if its filled with garbage. Ouch

Edited by pinkeye - 25 April 2016 at 5:51am

LoveforlifeRollingStonesAS-Rifi

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:59am | IP Logged
And peoole losing the ability to think and going for content because its popular but not creatively satisfying reminds me of Rajaram and his questions to that businessman whom Sohrab brought. Aapki kya soch hai? Aapki khud ki bhi toh koi soch hogi? Hard hitting, honest, brutal yet camly delivered. That man and his love for his art was pure bliss. Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveforlifeRollingStones

Go to top