Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Ranters Reloaded:Dur Phitte Muh |CC#7|IO| Congratulations Naseem <3 (Page 16)

AS-Rifi IF-Stunnerz
AS-Rifi
AS-Rifi

Special Effects Supervisor

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fantasia.

hahha rifuu koi jaldi nai hai .. u can make it aram se .. agle mahine agle saal .. no hurries .. Embarrassed LOL .. and jab bhi u are ready just tell us hum caps de den gey! Big smile 
I will make after 3 daysWink
But Caps abhi de do...i will planTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia.Loveforlife

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 5:42am | IP Logged
I know rav ..a  feel good wali movie is long missing .. a romantic feel good movie .. why is bollywood running out of love stories? Ouch .. there have been no good love stories in the recent times .. 
and okay rifuu .. asmi online a jaye then we will give u caps .. she has them na .. Embarrassed

LoveforlifeAS-Rifi

AS-Rifi IF-Stunnerz
AS-Rifi
AS-Rifi

Special Effects Supervisor

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 5:52am | IP Logged
I need a super love story dose too! 
Want something like Kuch kuch hota hai, DDLJ, Kal ho na ho, Hum dil de chuke sanam type love stories...
Not today's kissing pissing waliDead
Ok...KinzaWink

Fantasia.Loveforlife

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AS-Rifi

I need a super love story dose too! 
Want something like Kuch kuch hota hai, DDLJ, Kal ho na ho, Hum dil de chuke sanam type love stories...
Not today's kissing pissing waliDead
Ok...KinzaWink

That's right! I don't want to see kissing or sex wala romance..  old school romance dekhna hai. Family feel and plain romance! Embarrassed

Fantasia.AS-Rifi

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 6:37am | IP Logged

I do very silly stuff in the bathroom, in my private moments: Fawad Khan

I do very silly stuff in the bathroom, in my private moments: Fawad Khan

Published: April 26, 2016
7SHARES
 SHARE TWEET  EMAIL
Did you know Fawad wants to play a bald, fat man?

Did you know Fawad wants to play a bald, fat man? 

Following the success of Kapoor & Sons, Pakistani heartthrob Fawad Khan has become a force to be reckoned with in India. Even Forbes India couldn't help but take notice of the talented actor, and has put him on the cover of this month's issue of ForbesLife.

In an in-depth interview with Forbes India, the Humsafar star revealed all about his past, his present, and future aspirations, as well as his introverted self that the actor is trying desperately to loosen up.

"You see, I didn't have many friends growing up. I was quite an introvert. That changed, not much, but now I feel I am a little more out there. Ab mujhe hichkichahat kam hoti hai."

In the tell-all interview, Fawad revealed that one of the ways in which he tries to loosen up is by trying new things in front of the mirror.

"I won't shy away from saying that I try new things in front of the mirror," he tells me. "I do very silly stuff in the bathroom, in my private moments. I have now started to use this on sets too. I have started loosening up. Thoda besharam hona zaroori hai; you have to try everything. If something works, it works. If not, then you have that bond, that trust, with your director, that he won't use it."

The star also thrives on roles that allow him to experiment with new looks. Fawad refers to his ad in Pakistan for Oye Hoye Chips, in which he plays the eccentric and mildly psychotic Oochi.

PHOTO: SCREENGRAB

"I've done a bit of a Borat, or at least I think so. And it's weirder than what you are thinking. It's a character that I have invented for an ad. This is what really turns me on, to actually be able to try out various looks."

He won't stop at just Oochi however. To everyone's surprise (especially his stylist), Fawad reveals that he would love to play a bald, fat, man.

"I love experimenting with looks. I would love to play a bald, fat man," he says, erupting in loud laughter even as his stylist, standing at some distance, drops her jaw. "She's probably wondering how she would style me," he grins.

PHOTO: PINKVILLA

As always, Fawad couldn't miss an opportunity to croon about his wife, Sadaf. During the interview, he reveals that acting was never his first choice, and about a decade ago Fawad was on the verge on quitting, to pursue a nine to five desk job, instead.

His love for his wife gave him the determination he needed to make something of himself.

"I was madly in love, and my wife was saying that it might be difficult for my father to accept you as an actor because all you are doing is over-the-top comedy. No one was taking me seriously. I was jobless"I needed money, so I became an actor."

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveforlifepeeyaraAS-Rifi

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Such a wonderful feel good interview! esp the stylist part! Embarrassed Heart 

but the tag line! D'oh These journalists and newspapers will never learn! D'oh

LoveforlifeAS-Rifi

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Cute interview.. It's good to hear when actors value relationships and give due respect their spouse. Fawad seems like a genuine guy.. The couple looks so good together and in love.. Hope success doesn't change him. Bhagwan salamat rakhe in dono ke jodi ko. 

peeyaraAS-Rifi

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Thank god kinza that I dud not hurt you. Nahi tih kal mere salman bashing kuch zyada ho gaya. ROFL

And that Firbes interview was really nice. Tumne woh pehle shatad padha bhi hai! If I am not wrong the journo said he looks khoobsurat even if he is sneezing thanks to the cold. I mean kuch bhi! LOL

And yes Raveena may god bless the tigetherness of these two. FK has seen sucess after Sadaf was part ofhis life, I guess as both are together from the days when he was nobody, it makes them more stable I suppose! Plus Sadaf is rumoured to be very controlling wife and FK the obliging one. Jodi shippers used to hate sadaf once upon a time. Now they are more sorted. Kjo even said Fawad accepted the role of k&s as his eife loved the scriot. I was like ok. ROFL

Edited by pinkeye - 26 April 2016 at 8:10am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveforlifepeeyaraAS-Rifi

Go to top