Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Ranters Reloaded:Dur Phitte Muh |CC#7|IO| Congratulations Naseem <3 (Page 140)

rupsii IF-Rockerz
rupsii
rupsii

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Heyya everyone.. Hope you all doing great.. I am in Pune since Friday.. Loving the no tv..no internet chhutti...such a respite from Bombay Ki garmi and nonsense tv at home. And its started drizzling just now.. Hope we get hails.. Never seen in my life.. High five de raves..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia.Loveforlife

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Hello lovlies! Hug
Kya baat hai itna sanaata kyun hai bhai? LOL .. 

Rups and rav! Keeping fingers crossed k is baar ap log bhi hailstorm dekh lo! Its beautifull!! Violent side of rain!  Embarrassed LOL .. 

nothing much is happening anywhere Ermm .. loved Dev's sister in blue film, loved how she said that she likes her teacher but she cant got thru the financial struggle all over again .. finally we have a normal girl who IS concerned abt the financial condition of the person she has to marry .. Star .. also i love the side of Dev they are showing, he is focused and ambitious, his nervousness and confidence is well captured, althu Shaheer is pretty average but the writing covers his flaws! 

Payal is gayab since so many days now! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loveforlife

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rupsii

Heyya everyone.. Hope you all doing great.. I am in Pune since Friday.. Loving the no tv..no internet chhutti...such a respite from Bombay Ki garmi and nonsense tv at home. And its started drizzling just now.. Hope we get hails.. Never seen in my life.. High five de raves..

I heard it rained in Pune... I like being in Pune too.. But not for more than 2 -  3 days LOL then I start missing the hustle bustle of Mumbai.. Pune mein aise lagta hai the clock hands don't move only.. LOL
Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 9:08am | IP Logged

Television hunk Iqbal Khan will be seen in Waaris, a show highlighting discrimination against the girl child.
He tells Karan Bhardwaj that no religion curbs women's liberty  

Your next show, Waaris, deals with discrimination against the girl child in society. Being father of a daughter who's settled in city like Mumbai, did you ever feel uncomfortable?
I don't find much change in the mentality of people. Even in Delhi or Mumbai, educated people practise prejudices against girls. When my daughter was born, a lady from neighbourhood came to congratulate us. I felt outraged when she said, Don't worry! Next time, you will have a son!' I didn't know how to react at the situation. In my own little experience, I have seen women emerging as a better caretaker of families than men. Seventy per cent of guys ask parents to get lost after their marriage. But women, who may also go away from home, remain more caring for parents.

However, a strange version of feminism is clearly dominating popular culture where it is okay to criticise men.
I know there's a sudden wave of feminism to show men down. That's weird. I don't find it cool. I endorse gender equality. You cannot generalise men and say mard to hote he aise hain'. We are equals and better believe in it. Pick up Quran, Bible or Vedas, there's nowhere written that women should be treated differently from men. If you look at the women's testimony in Islam, they ask for two women and one man as witness. Now that is also questioned by  a lot of men. But the fact is that women are given respite here as they have more responsibilities than men. So if one woman is expecting or held back for any reason, the other can step in.

Do you think religion contain women in a progressive society?
It's more of a cultural issue than religion. In Mumbai, I see women in hijab doing all kinds of things like any other women. But if you go to Saudi Arab, you won't find women with liberty. So it's cultural and regional issue. I don't think religion has got anything to do with women empowerment. In Islam, there have been legendary women as leaders in different times.

BOW Exclusive: Ram Gopal Varma clarifies his controversial tweet on Shah Rukh Khan

Unfortunately, television is gripped with regressive shows endorsing superstition and obsolete values. What's your take?
It's all due to misappropriation of the TRPs. Presently, TRPs are being calculated from regions which are really regressive. Every city is not like Delhi or Mumbai. You cannot even compare Delhi's Connaught Place with Faridabad. Right now, they are recording TRPs from places like the interiors of Faridabad. So what do you expect? There was a time when an urban show like Bade Achhe Lagte Hain did wonders for Sony channel. But that was again based on the TRPs and its whereabouts. It's not that the taste of the audience is getting deteriorated but it's more about selection of the audience only. I am sure it will change after some time.

Coming back to your show, you're looking so different in Waaris. How was the look conceptualised?
Well, I'm playing my age in the show. I'm 36. I thought I should keep my own beard and look natural. I started greying when I was 22. And I am sure there are a lot of guys like me. So there's no shame in that. I am happy that the entire creative team agreed to my suggestion. I don't colour my hair when I am not doing any show. I also grow beard after every project. It's cool to look regular. Honestly, I haven't experimented with my looks for the last ten years. This is the first time that I am looking different on screen.

Edited by Fantasia. - 09 May 2016 at 9:09am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveforlifeRollingStonesAS-Rifi

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Loved this interview!! Its is sooo common about people who come visit with ppl who have daughters that dont worry next time u will have a son! like the WTH! loved his interview and his take on his look! Embarrassed
Rav! Hug

LoveforlifeAS-Rifi

peeyara IF-Sizzlerz
peeyara
peeyara

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 9:10am | IP Logged
I am surprised k aaplogo ne hails nhi dekhe
Maine toh farsh se chun ke khaye kayi bar lol

Loveforlife

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 9:13am | IP Logged
hhahah naseem i havent eaten ever but i love hailstorms! ghuse wali barish hoti hai! LOL

Loveforlifepeeyara

daydreamers IF-Rockerz
daydreamers
daydreamers

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

Originally posted by rupsii

I heard it rained in Pune... I like being in Pune too.. But not for more than 2 -  3 days LOL then I start missing the hustle bustle of Mumbai.. Pune mein aise lagta hai the clock hands don't move only.. LOL

Usse thanda nasik h ROFL

Loveforlife

Go to top