Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Ranters Reloaded:Dur Phitte Muh |CC#7|IO| Congratulations Naseem <3 (Page 134)

AS-Rifi IF-Stunnerz
AS-Rifi
AS-Rifi

Special Effects Supervisor

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by daydreamers

Originally posted by AS-Rifi

Sony is giving me another dard by not airing CID even without any announcement for the 3 weeksAngryCry

This is bullshit!!!have they become overconfident of kapil's show? Wacko
Seems soDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RollingStones

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Happy weekend sweets! 
Hopefully payal will come on the weekend .. she has been gayab for a few days now, and we miss u naseem! .. 

Also, i am just loving this male version of saans sad .. trying to find an audio link but mil nai raha !Ouch

RollingStones

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 5:32am | IP Logged

Kushal Tandon's 'complex' double avatar on 'Behad'!

Actor Kushal Tandon, will be seen in a never before seen avatar in his next show 'Behad'.

Saturday, May 07, 2016 | 3:50:20 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 2 Comments | Copyright: IANS

Actor Kushal Tandon, best known for his various stints in TV shows like "Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai", "Nach Baliye 5" and "Bigg Boss", will next be seen playing double role in upcoming TV show "Behad". He says his characters in the show are "diverse and complex".

"I am thrilled to be a part of 'Behad'. I aim to do good work on television and the concept of the show is very interesting. Also for the first time I will be playing a double role on screen; that of twin brothers," Kushal said in a statement.

"Both the characters are extremely diverse and complex. As an actor, I am excited that I will be able to show my versatility through this show," he added.

Not only Kushal is going to be seen playing double role for the first time onscreen, the show will also feature "Saraswatichandra" fame actress Jennifer Winget in a never seen before negative avatar.

"Behad" will be aired on Sony Entertainment Television.

This seems intresting!

RollingStones

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 8:28am | IP Logged
they look cute! Embarrassed 

Edited by Fantasia. - 07 May 2016 at 8:28am

RollingStones

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Cute pics of Iqbal and Aarti!

Behad?? Heard about this show for the first time..

Been a very busy day today... Guest at home

Edited by Loveforlife - 07 May 2016 at 10:16am

RollingStones

peeyara IF-Sizzlerz
peeyara
peeyara

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Hello girls
How r u all?
Hahaha meri shaadi ki dua kar rahe ho LOL
Mujhe Iqbal jaisa nhi Zaroon, Vikram n Ram k characteristics ke combinations ka husband chahiye ROFL
Zaroon jaise roz flowers laye(though i am allergic to it) LOL , thoda possesive, understanding n Thoda MCP LOL
Vikram jaisa tolerance n patience ho mujhe jhelne ka ROFL
Aur Ram ki tarha cutie ho jo saari weird wishes poori kare, cooking kare LOL

I am tired n not well plus i need to recharge myself LOL from 10 days have been surrounded by crowds ROFL need to go in shell for atleast a day LOL
So will come tmrw or day aftr 2mrw

And thanks for all congratulations Big smile

AS-Rifi

RollingStones IF-Sizzlerz
RollingStones
RollingStones

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Happy Mother's Day ...to All the Mommies in this CC and to the Mommy of all the members of this CC...HugLOL..
CC deserted on Weekends... :P .

Behadh reminds of FK's Behadh...Embarrassed.
TV ke Popular Hotties togethere...Hawt Hawt show hoga...
Sony learning Bizness...LOL
Winget is my Friends Friend...LOL

I dont like Kushal guy ...no more hindi diction..and such ppl irritates me... LOL.

IO ..bigi in promotions...traveling and all...accha hain ..
PKHJD ke time , he dint got a chance to do this... Broken Heart

BHR's Maha episode was pakao...rajni fights with terrorist and saves Kuhu using her Super-Powers that's how Kuhu come to know abt Rajni...
There was one liner of Pareshaan saying.."Adarsh Bahu bani Adult Bahu" when Rajni tries to doing Romance with Pareshaan as KOi bhi ghar par nahin tha...LOL.

Viku of MAHPH ...seems to have forgotten  his Character post Leap...all Lovey dovey eyes and Mood ...
He looked Kavya to me and not Viku..LOL

Yest was in my Relatives ...and my niece were upset that their  fav show CID is not being shown by Sony Channel...
 really no idea of Rifu's complain abt sony and how severe it is...
Bt my cousin's told me that CID is not being shown on fri , sat or sun ...and even Marathon has  been stopped...
This is really disgusting re... the show which gave sony such huge Fame , such kind of reward to them.
And if the Channel has decided to stop with CID , Atleast should have given a Deserving Farewell to it ...
This is such Preposterous behaviour of Sony... 

Naseeemmm...Aap Aaye Bahar Aayii...
Jaldi se wapas aake , ek baar phir Bahar Laao...Hamesha ke liye...EmbarrassedLOL.
Congrats once Again...Hug

Edited by RollingStones - 08 May 2016 at 3:02am
RollingStones IF-Sizzlerz
RollingStones
RollingStones

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Fun Sunday Afternoon Read...LOL

#HonestShowBriefs : Saath Nibhana Saathiya

Tellybuzz is back with its #HonestShowBriefs segment and today it's Saath Nibhana Saathiya's turn, which we think is infuriatingly infuriating.

Sunday, May 08, 2016 | 3:39:35 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 4 Comments | Copyright: India-forums.com/tellybuzz

Since its inception, till today, the show has gone through many changes. What started off as the tale of two cousin sisters with contrasting personalities, where Gopi being a naive demure and Rashi, the confident one, highlighted the distinct ideologies of two sisters and their struggle to settle down in their in-laws' house, soon turned into a tale of sister rivalry and kitchen politics where Rashi turns into an unapologetic vamp and Gopi walks away with the title of  Bechaari Bahu of Modi Bhavan.

Welcome to the unending saga of regressive saas-bahu antics, mindless revenge games, irrelevant leaps and uncalled vengeance.

Saath Nibhana Saathiya, contrary to what the name suggests, has nothing whatsoever to do with the journey and relationship of life partners. In fact, the only partners for life here are the Mother-in-law and Daughter-in-law duo.

Balidaani Devi Gopi

Gopi's statue should be put up at all possible places of worship. All she has done on the show is sacrifice, sacrifice and sacrifice. For someone who says that actresses should not limit themselves to playing only the martyr in their shows, the actress playing Gopi is exactly doing that. The irony here is, Devoleena Bhattacharjee, who plays Gopi, gave this statement on women's day. ROFL

Ahem the prop/backdrop.. God knows what!ROFL

Why is Mohammed Nazim in the show, is something beyond my understanding. After all, he is just serving the purpose of a prop in the show. Agreed, that for Ahem, mom's the word. But the show has always seen him bow down to either his mom or his wife. I honestly feel Ahem, could do a lot better without his Saathiya. This applies to all other Modi Khandaan men too. Just in case you have not noticed, the men of the family never actually made it to the show's official posters that have gone on air till date.

Jigar and his many Shaadis

1,2,3,4... Honestly, we have lost count and have stopped caring. We are pretty sure even the creative must have lost count as to how many times our dear Jigar got married in the show.

Wanna introduce a new entry...? Get the lad married! Wanna enhance the drama quotient of the show...? Get the lad married! Donno what to do next...? Get the poor lad married!

We sincerely pray that Vishal Singh (actor playing Jigar) does not become averse to marriage in real life too. And by the way, we are unable to decipher why he is even doing the show. Before or after the leap, does not matter. Jigar's character has almost been non-existent on the show. What a waste!

Unconventional Stupidities and intelligence-challenging blunders

Even an illiterate person would be aware that a laptop is not to be washed under ANY circumstances! Yes, You read it right. Just when we thought the show could not get more idiotic, the oh-so-brilliant creative plan was to introduce more twists. Some of them being - 

Radha (Bhavini Purohit), Gopi's sister who is in love with Ahem, gets killed by Dayaa ki Devi-Gopi. (No one messes with my man!)

Then enters Gopi's mother, who wants to ruin Gopi's life for killing her other daughter Radha! (Is this a breed, that gets some sadistic pleasure out of killing its own family?!) 

Gopi's daughter, Meera (Tanya Sharma) hates Gopi, So she marries her sister, Vidya's Father-in-law Dharam (Amar Upadhyay) to torment her sister and mother! (I mean, really?)

Vidya (Sonam Lamba) is pregnant and has to give away her child because apparently her husband had killed his sister's husband while he was a kid! (Now that's some Ram-Milaye-Jodi for sure! People, PLEASE spare the FAMILY! Will you?!)

ShockedWacko

Phew!! That's all we could take for now.

Kokila the loudspeaker

There is a popular line in Hindi that goes as - loudspeaker nigal gayi ho kya?' We think that this statement was tailored for Kokila Modi (Rupal Patel). Does she even need a mike on set? We perfectly understand that the character of Kokila has a strong and dominating personality. But that definitely does not imply the fact that a strong personality should scream to be heard. And guess what? The next successor of Kokila will definitely be Paridhi. She has taken over the yelling department for now. 

And after so many years of crap being thrown upon the viewers, episode after episode, leap after leap, Saath Nibhana Saathiya still enjoys a good TRP and is going strong. 

Of all we can say/plead/cry/wonder... Aur kitna Saath Nibhaoge Saathiya?!

Jab Tak Hainn TRP...Jab Tak Hainn TRP...Jab Tak Hainn TRP...EmbarrassedGeek

ROFL

Go to top