Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Ranters Reloaded:Dur Phitte Muh |CC#7|IO| Congratulations Naseem <3 (Page 133)

RollingStones IF-Sizzlerz
RollingStones
RollingStones

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Fun Sunday Afternoon Read...LOL

#HonestShowBriefs : Saath Nibhana Saathiya

Tellybuzz is back with its #HonestShowBriefs segment and today it's Saath Nibhana Saathiya's turn, which we think is infuriatingly infuriating.

Sunday, May 08, 2016 | 3:39:35 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 4 Comments | Copyright: India-forums.com/tellybuzz

Since its inception, till today, the show has gone through many changes. What started off as the tale of two cousin sisters with contrasting personalities, where Gopi being a naive demure and Rashi, the confident one, highlighted the distinct ideologies of two sisters and their struggle to settle down in their in-laws' house, soon turned into a tale of sister rivalry and kitchen politics where Rashi turns into an unapologetic vamp and Gopi walks away with the title of  Bechaari Bahu of Modi Bhavan.

Welcome to the unending saga of regressive saas-bahu antics, mindless revenge games, irrelevant leaps and uncalled vengeance.

Saath Nibhana Saathiya, contrary to what the name suggests, has nothing whatsoever to do with the journey and relationship of life partners. In fact, the only partners for life here are the Mother-in-law and Daughter-in-law duo.

Balidaani Devi Gopi

Gopi's statue should be put up at all possible places of worship. All she has done on the show is sacrifice, sacrifice and sacrifice. For someone who says that actresses should not limit themselves to playing only the martyr in their shows, the actress playing Gopi is exactly doing that. The irony here is, Devoleena Bhattacharjee, who plays Gopi, gave this statement on women's day. ROFL

Ahem the prop/backdrop.. God knows what!ROFL

Why is Mohammed Nazim in the show, is something beyond my understanding. After all, he is just serving the purpose of a prop in the show. Agreed, that for Ahem, mom's the word. But the show has always seen him bow down to either his mom or his wife. I honestly feel Ahem, could do a lot better without his Saathiya. This applies to all other Modi Khandaan men too. Just in case you have not noticed, the men of the family never actually made it to the show's official posters that have gone on air till date.

Jigar and his many Shaadis

1,2,3,4... Honestly, we have lost count and have stopped caring. We are pretty sure even the creative must have lost count as to how many times our dear Jigar got married in the show.

Wanna introduce a new entry...? Get the lad married! Wanna enhance the drama quotient of the show...? Get the lad married! Donno what to do next...? Get the poor lad married!

We sincerely pray that Vishal Singh (actor playing Jigar) does not become averse to marriage in real life too. And by the way, we are unable to decipher why he is even doing the show. Before or after the leap, does not matter. Jigar's character has almost been non-existent on the show. What a waste!

Unconventional Stupidities and intelligence-challenging blunders

Even an illiterate person would be aware that a laptop is not to be washed under ANY circumstances! Yes, You read it right. Just when we thought the show could not get more idiotic, the oh-so-brilliant creative plan was to introduce more twists. Some of them being - 

Radha (Bhavini Purohit), Gopi's sister who is in love with Ahem, gets killed by Dayaa ki Devi-Gopi. (No one messes with my man!)

Then enters Gopi's mother, who wants to ruin Gopi's life for killing her other daughter Radha! (Is this a breed, that gets some sadistic pleasure out of killing its own family?!) 

Gopi's daughter, Meera (Tanya Sharma) hates Gopi, So she marries her sister, Vidya's Father-in-law Dharam (Amar Upadhyay) to torment her sister and mother! (I mean, really?)

Vidya (Sonam Lamba) is pregnant and has to give away her child because apparently her husband had killed his sister's husband while he was a kid! (Now that's some Ram-Milaye-Jodi for sure! People, PLEASE spare the FAMILY! Will you?!)

ShockedWacko

Phew!! That's all we could take for now.

Kokila the loudspeaker

There is a popular line in Hindi that goes as - loudspeaker nigal gayi ho kya?' We think that this statement was tailored for Kokila Modi (Rupal Patel). Does she even need a mike on set? We perfectly understand that the character of Kokila has a strong and dominating personality. But that definitely does not imply the fact that a strong personality should scream to be heard. And guess what? The next successor of Kokila will definitely be Paridhi. She has taken over the yelling department for now. 

And after so many years of crap being thrown upon the viewers, episode after episode, leap after leap, Saath Nibhana Saathiya still enjoys a good TRP and is going strong. 

Of all we can say/plead/cry/wonder... Aur kitna Saath Nibhaoge Saathiya?!

Jab Tak Hainn TRP...Jab Tak Hainn TRP...Jab Tak Hainn TRP...EmbarrassedGeek

ROFL

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Morning sweetiess! Heart 
Naseemmm!! Hug 

and yes happy mothers day to the dearest mommies of our CC .. Rav and jhalak! Heart

and asmi this article ROFL

and yes promotions happening all over for IQ's serial .. he did it at TP time .. PKHJD toh .. Ouch .. and also, CID is not only a cult for SONY but for Indian Television .. this is unfair .. Cry .. 

and i know this jeenifer - khusal show is gonna be a super hit .. ye paper pe hi super hit hai .. and i was so gonna so this abt viku .. Meri Awaz main all of a sudden Viku has been all lovely dovey! Shocked LOL .. 

P.S - obssesed with JTHJ songs lately ! Shocked LOL .. hated the movie but love the songs! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveforlifeRollingStones

RollingStones
RollingStones

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 4:35am | IP Logged
IQ's wife...Sneha's insta update on Mother's Day is LOVE...
and Mansii seems to be in Love with some Yuvraj Guy...her insta is filled with his Pics ...

I like Saans both the versions and that Heer song from JTHJ even that Jiya re is good...and movie was toh  LOL

The Moments of Young Love are so well captured in this Song ...Heart.
And I love the Guy's Pose..."folding hands" wala...LOLLOL.He is cute , the gurl look elder to him...

Edited by RollingStones - 08 May 2016 at 5:13am

Fantasia.Loveforlife

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Happy Mothers Day All! Hug
Sairat shows are going housefull... Good for Marathi cinema.
No comments on SNS LOL ek zamaana tha when I used to watch that show, I don't know why? Ouch Dead

Fantasia.RollingStones

RollingStones
RollingStones

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

Happy Mothers Day All! Hug
Sairat shows are going housefull... Good for Marathi cinema.
No comments on SNS LOL ek zamaana tha when I used to watch that show, I don't know why? Ouch Dead

Is it..???Wow... The makers prev movie success + Sairat  superb International film festival reviews + Music having International musicians did wonders for Initial Hype...rest Good Reviews followed ..Clap

SNS..haha ...chup kar you are closet Topi Bahu Fan...LOLWink

I want to dance Like this ...gavath konacha lagna aahe ka baghava laagel...LOL

"Arre Dhinchak Zorat , Techno Warat , Daraat aalayaa..."  LOL

Edited by RollingStones - 08 May 2016 at 5:55am

Fantasia.Loveforlife

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 6:10am | IP Logged
ahahahha ravv!! Closet topi bahu fan! ROFL .. 
and these marathi movie tunes are so nice .. Embarrassed .. and yes .. Sneha's insta update is LOVEE!! Three precious relations! Heart

LoveforlifeRollingStones

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fantasia.

<font size="2">Morning sweetiess!Heart</font>
<font size="2">Naseemmm!!Hug</font>

<font size="2">and yes happy mothers day to the dearest mommies of our CC .. Rav and jhalak!Heart</font>

<font size="2">and asmi this articleROFL</font>

<font size="2">and yes promotions happening all over for IQ's serial .. he did it at TP time .. PKHJD toh ..Ouch.. and also, CID is not only a cult for SONY but for Indian Television .. this is unfair ..Cry..</font>

<font size="2">and i know this jeenifer - khusal show is gonna be a super hit .. ye paper pe hi super hit hai .. and i was so gonna so this abt viku .. Meri Awaz main all of a sudden Viku has been all lovely dovey!ShockedLOL..</font>

<font size="2">P.S - obssesed with JTHJ songs lately !ShockedLOL.. hated the movie but love the songs!Embarrassed</font>
Hug everyone.
Wishing a happy Mother's Day to all... Some of us for raising our kids and hoping that we are doing the right way.. N for some bcz our mothers did a great job in raising
The endless night the loud croons every fall we took it hurt our mothers 10 times more

SNS I so agree with the writer though I haven't ever followed it yet if do lets me know about its existence
There are days when u really think why watch tv or read books or other thingsn that thought gets heightened when u see aomething like SNS.

U gals njoi ur day n will catch up later again

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia.LoveforlifeRollingStones

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

Hug everyone.
Wishing a happy Mother's Day to all... Some of us for raising our kids and hoping that we are doing the right way.. N for some bcz our mothers did a great job in raising
The endless night the loud croons every fall we took it hurt our mothers 10 times more

Awww jhalak .. this is such a heart touching emotion .. Heart

All of you mothers are doing a wonderful job raising ur kids bcz u all are wonderful urselves .. and its a rule .. jaise mom waise bache! Heart

Jhalak29Loveforlife

Go to top