Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Ranters Reloaded:Dur Phitte Muh |CC#7|IO| Congratulations Naseem <3 (Page 123)

RollingStones IF-Sizzlerz
RollingStones
RollingStones

Joined: 18 November 2014
Posts: 11441

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Yes Rituraj is Excellent as Sohrabh...
Aaj tyala Bhagaun mala swatala khup bhiti vaatili...

Azhar wala promo is Gross...and moreover why to take the biopic person everywhere to promote the movie...like arggghhh...

even during that Bhaag Milkha BHaag , Milkha singh was everywhere. more then the makers ...mujhe in logon pe gussa aata hain .Hadh hain bhai...
but atleast Milkha Singh was decent...look at Azahr dancing on that Oye Hoye song with that Tharki Daadi...Dead.


Naa jane mere dil ko kyaa...from DDLJ..??
SO all is hunky dory in Monster-Mata life..???..
KP must be in 10th heaven ...SRK song on Him...that too SRK-Kajol...LOL
Waise bhi He thinks he and DT make SRK-Kajol of Indian Telly...
ErmmLAAAMMEEE...WackoROFL


MelodiousDreams memeber ke QuickThoughts in BHR Forum are soo Cool and Apt...Clap


Edited by RollingStones - 05 May 2016 at 11:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveforlifeAS-Rifi

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Joined: 26 June 2010
Posts: 21411

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Hello guysss!!! Embarrassed ROFL
KP aur DT televison k SRK kajol hain? koi kehta hai Arnav Khushi hain .. arey bhai kitne SRK kajol banane hain! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AS-Rifi

RollingStones IF-Sizzlerz
RollingStones
RollingStones

Joined: 18 November 2014
Posts: 11441

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fantasia.

Hello guysss!!! Embarrassed ROFL
KP aur DT televison k SRK kajol hain? koi kehta hai Arnav Khushi hain .. arey bhai kitne SRK kajol banane hain! ROFL

Fans kehte hain bhai...LOL
fans ke liye any tom , dick and harry is SRK-Kajol...

waise I hate this , matlab kuch huaa nahin ki They are SRK-kajol...
arrey bhai when I have the original , why should I bother about the Lame copies...LOL

I would rather like if these onscreen couples try to be the one of its Kind...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29Fantasia.AS-Rifi

daydreamers IF-Rockerz
daydreamers
daydreamers

Joined: 14 June 2012
Posts: 6578

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

Originally posted by daydreamers

Originally posted by Loveforlife

Originally posted by daydreamers

Originally posted by Loveforlife

Kapil show has become boring.. Sometimes I pity the stars who appear on it. Jokes have become so repetitive ke ab hasee bhi nahi aati.


Exactly..

Yeh colors aur kapil ke jhagade mein Sony muft me peet gayaROFL


LOL

I don't know whether the Azar wala epi has aired or not but the promo was disgusting.. LOL

Ishita Raman 7 years baad promo bg song najane mere dil ko kya.. LOL


Nahi ab tak nahi aya vo epi..

Kaun sa gaana h yeh?LOL


Arre DDLJ wala re.. LOL

D'oh

I was praying ye na ho Broken Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29AS-Rifi

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Joined: 26 June 2010
Posts: 21411

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Exactly aur ab toh SRK kajol ne bhi Dilwale kar k apna hi kabra kar liya hai! LOL .. so stop trying to be like them! .. 
and i read the thread asmi .. in BHR forum! the thoughts are so amaizng and cool! Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29AS-Rifi

daydreamers IF-Rockerz
daydreamers
daydreamers

Joined: 14 June 2012
Posts: 6578

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RollingStones

Yes Rituraj is Excellent as Sohrabh...
Aaj tyala Bhagaun mala swatala khup bhiti vaatili...

Azhar wala promo is Gross...and moreover why to take the biopic person everywhere to promote the movie...like arggghhh...

even during that Bhaag Milkha BHaag , Milkha singh was everywhere. more then the makers ...mujhe in logon pe gussa aata hain .Hadh hain bhai...
but atleast Milkha Singh was decent...look at Azahr dancing on that Oye Hoye song with that Tharki Daadi...Dead.


Naa jane mere dil ko kyaa...from DDLJ..??
SO all is hunky dory in Monster-Mata life..???..
KP must be in 10th heaven ...SRK song on Him...that too SRK-Kajol...LOL
Waise bhi He thinks he and DT make SRK-Kajol of Indian Telly...
ErmmLAAAMMEEE...WackoROFL


MelodiousDreams memeber ke QuickThoughts in BHR Forum are soo Cool and Apt...Clap

@bold ye kya hai? LOL
daydreamers IF-Rockerz
daydreamers
daydreamers

Joined: 14 June 2012
Posts: 6578

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
The only thing am loving in yhm right now is the character Adi.. 
I like the concept that girls reflect their fathers and guys their mothers..

I loved how the same adi who once challenged every action of ishita is now behaving juz like her.. And the plus being Raman noticing it... 

But everything falls flat as a whole picture... Dead

Repelled too much by it but mum watches this crap to c what next twist they would be giving Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rupsiiAS-Rifi

rupsii IF-Rockerz
rupsii
rupsii

Joined: 18 July 2007
Posts: 5508

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by daydreamers

The only thing am loving in yhm right now is the character Adi.. 
I like the concept that girls reflect their fathers and guys their mothers..

I loved how the same adi who once challenged every action of ishita is now behaving juz like her.. And the plus being Raman noticing it... 

But everything falls flat as a whole picture... Dead

Repelled too much by it but mum watches this crap to c what next twist they would be giving Ouch
hey i like adi too... thank god i am not the only one who jheloes this crap.. LOL

DT looks super constipated these days.. Sleepy

P.s. i had read someone saying that this cc has become like an adda.. matlab yaha naa aao toh din guzarta nahi.. meri haalat bhi waise hi hain..And i have to apologize... i read your posts on meri awaz and sony shows.. but i am unable to participate as i am not watching them.. so please maaf karna mainu.. i am following just BHR.. woh bhi gotte khaate khaate..

big big hug to you all for keeping this cc rocking.. Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AS-Rifi

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
||Ranters Reloaded:Dur Phitte Muh CC#6 || IO

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: RollingStones   Replies: 1196   Views: 15868

RollingStones 1196 15868 25 April 2016 at 3:36am by Fantasia.
||Ranters Reloaded:Dur Phitte Muh CC#4 || IO

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: RollingStones   Replies: 1195   Views: 12565

RollingStones 1195 12565 19 March 2016 at 10:19am by RollingStones
||Ranters Reloaded:Dur Phitte Muh CC#3 || IO

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: RollingStones   Replies: 1199   Views: 13208

RollingStones 1199 13208 10 March 2016 at 11:06am by RollingStones
||Ranters Reloaded:Dur Phitte Muh CC#2||[IO]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: AS-Rifi   Replies: 1195   Views: 12038

AS-Rifi 1195 12038 01 March 2016 at 9:07pm by Loveforlife
*Rambling Ranters#1* {SIO}

2 3 4 5

Author: MittiDiKhushboo   Replies: 32   Views: 1700

MittiDiKhushboo 32 1700 21 February 2015 at 10:44am by TheBoss

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index