Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Ranters Reloaded:Dur Phitte Muh |CC#7|IO| Congratulations Naseem <3 (Page 119)

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Hahaha actually i have done all this in MJHT forum .. drooled endlessly on the intimate scenes  .. Shipped Arjuna nd Rati .. wrote FFs on them! LOL .. then i realised what a vicious place this is .. and how it can bring out the worst in u .. no seriously .. if you are not careful the ppl and the trends here can end up changing ur personality .. this place was my first time on any internet forum .. and i have learnt everything under the sun here .. and also this that will never change .. the top ranking shows will always be the one who will not show logic .. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RollingStonesLoveforlifeAS-Rifi

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
AWWW shaan and rajini .. Heart
today there was a beautiful shaan and rajni scene .. bauji is angry on cupcake and he ends up scolding rajni and rajni says to shaan k bauji mujh se naraz hain .. maine koi ghalti ki? and he says .. nai .. machine se ghalti nai hoti .. humans complicated hotey hain .. wo kisi ka ghusa kisi pe nikaal detey hain.. and then he hugs her .. that was such an aww moment ..and he says .. wo sirf uper uper se ghusa hain .. and then he pulls her cheeks .. and says .. bauji loves her rajni .. dont worry .. awww ... that scene was a beauty! Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rupsiiLoveforlifeRollingStonesAS-Rifi

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Sanam Saeed's interview was coming on a pakistani channel and there was sort of a rapid fire type round where the host asked to respond in a sentence to folowing names .. 
he said .. 

Fahad mustafa .. 

she said .. behtareen actor 

Fawad Khan ..

Us sey bhi Behtareen actor .. 

awww!! Love to see such cordial co star relationships! Heart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rupsiiJhalak29LoveforlifeRollingStonesAS-Rifi

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkeye

No offence to you Jhalak, but I guess Sobti's idiotic comments and his fans have made me detest him completely. If I go overboard with my rant, aap se pehle apologies.

HUGS Payal... U don't need to apologise... everyone is entitled to their
opinion... to be honest... I liked Barun as ASR but am not sure he will
to carry anything beyond it.. he has yet to prove his mettle... n somehow
over the years the news of any of his film's failed to make me look
forward to them... if he proves himself then may he receive success
if not then may he be happy in whatever he does is all i feel

Personally I was impressed with IPK but I guess it was a result of
combination of talents rather than solely one persons work

LoveforlifeRollingStonesAS-Rifi

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
PKHJD was philosophy in motion. Almost every dialogue had a deeper meaning to it. But as you guys have discussed..fast food ke zamane mein thali kaun khayega? Asthma attacks were missing...shirtless hero was missing.. Rizwaan never had an extramarital affair, Preet never tried to commit suicide... kaun dekhega? Yehi sab toh chalta hai aaj kal. No one felt Rizwaan's tadap, no one felt Preet's pain. The beauty of Ishaan/ Rizwaan and Preet was far greater than anything else that was shown in the story. Very few people who watched it understood it, we understood it.. Because we were not searching for stereotypes.. we were searching for characters...

idonknorupsiiRollingStonesAS-Rifi

idonkno IF-Dazzler
idonkno
idonkno

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fantasia.

Hey Preeti, so good to see u here! We all have been good! Big smile .. How are you and how have u been? and yeah CC # 7 .. we tend to talk a lot! LOL

Hey Kinza !! I am all occupied but still doing good...What's up at your side?? I have missed you all and your talks LOL

RollingStonesFantasia.LoveforlifeAS-Rifi

AS-Rifi IF-Stunnerz
AS-Rifi
AS-Rifi

Special Effects Supervisor

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

PKHJD was philosophy in motion. Almost every dialogue had a deeper meaning to it. But as you guys have discussed..fast food ke zamane mein thali kaun khayega? Asthma attacks were missing...shirtless hero was missing.. Rizwaan never had an extramarital affair, Preet never tried to commit suicide... kaun dekhega? Yehi sab toh chalta hai aaj kal. No one felt Rizwaan's tadap, no one felt Preet's pain. The beauty of Ishaan/ Rizwaan and Preet was far greater than anything else that was shown in the story. Very few people who watched it understood it, we understood it.. Because we were not searching for stereotypes.. we were searching for characters...
Exactly!Star Clap

rupsiiLoveforlifeRollingStones

rupsii IF-Rockerz
rupsii
rupsii

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

i feel pkhjd was way ahead of its time on indian tv.. indian audience is just not ready to see beyond asthama attacks and physical intimacy and what not.. and also it was jinxed right from the beginning..matlab... ek toh PH did nto make much efforts to promte the show.. they thought lead actors hi kaafi hain show ko promote karne ke liye.. then channel acted like an enemy and then PH got busy with naagin.. it was not flawless.. bad editing.. loose characterisation of supporting cast.. all in all it was jinxed i feel.. bas hum .2 trp wale hi jaante hain it was special in its own way..Embarrassed that said.. i still love it.. Heart

LoveforlifeRollingStonesAS-Rifi

Go to top