Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Ranters Reloaded:Dur Phitte Muh |CC#7|IO| Congratulations Naseem <3 (Page 118)

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Yayyy! asmi has watched it! Party
Oh i just loved the movie asmi .. it was terrific! Like  so so engaging .. It began with such a normal day .. parents gone out .. girl alone at home .. actually i stay alone at home like this a million times .. and it was such a kickass thriller .. my mouth was left open when manoj finds Mr Malhotra's dead body .. OMG .. and then that childlike voice of urmilla .. oh God .. it was brilliant .. and how the movie had 4 characters in total .. one was shown dead .. three alive and shot in a single house .. like u dont need money to bringa fine product! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RollingStones

RollingStones IF-Sizzlerz
RollingStones
RollingStones

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fantasia.

Oh i just loved the movie asmi .. it was terrific! Like  so so engaging .. It began with such a normal day .. parents gone out .. girl alone at home .. actually i stay alone at home like this a million times .. and it was such a kickass thriller .. my mouth was left open when manoj finds Mr Malhotra's dead body .. OMG .. and then that childlike voice of urmilla .. oh God .. it was brilliant .. and how the movie had 4 characters in total .. one was shown dead .. three alive and shot in a single house .. like u dont need money to bringa fine product! 

@bold : True That ...

Haan that dead body too. It's hardly 1-1/2 hour movie. 

Ramu's directed such good movies ...I like Urmila's bhooth too ...even that is Awesome ., Rangeela ...
and then the Killer Ek Hasina Thi...Wow...
Even that Jungle MOvie is goood..

@Jhanvi : 
Yes TRP and Form ranking has NO RELATION AT ALL...

Forum ranking was mentioned because Sony other shows has good rank compared to PKHJD had...

If my memory serves right , Humsafars was quite Popular on IF...
thanks to Harshad's going shirtless at the drop of Hat and numerous Asthma attack wale sequences...LOL(PKHJD had nothing in front of this ).

No idea about why it was axed..Ouch
But yeah It had a Solid IF Ranking...LOL

Edited by RollingStones - 04 May 2016 at 11:55am

Fantasia.

daydreamers IF-Rockerz
daydreamers
daydreamers

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RollingStones

Originally posted by Fantasia.

@bold : True That ...

Haan that dead body too. It's hardly 1-1/2 hour movie. 

Ramu's directed such good movies ...I like Urmila's bhooth too ...even that is Awesome ., Rangeela ...
and then the Killer Ek Hasina Thi...Wow...
Even that Jungle MOvie is goood..

@Jhanvi : 
Yes TRP and Form ranking has NO RELATION AT ALL...

Forum ranking was mentioned because Sony other shows has good rank compared to PKHJD had...

If my memory serves right , Humsafars was quite Popular on IF...
thanks to Harshad's going shirtless at the drop of Hat and numerous Asthma attack wale sequences...LOL(PKHJD had nothing in front of this ).

No idea about why it was axed..Ouch
But yeah It had a Solid IF Ranking...LOL

I didn't watch humsafars then.. I saw it some 10 days ago online.. Few episodes.. Some dialogues really got me.. There was definitely a feel good factor about it.. And I wondered how come sony took this decision.. 

The time when it was in the news ki going off air and all I was surprised especially when it was harshad. He has that much fandom LOL Sony pulled it off did gave me a jolt.. 

So I ges definitely Sony giving similar treatment to pkhjd didn't shock me... 

Cmn to forum and forumvasis.. After yhm I was doubtful if I'll get an intellectual gang or not but I got one with u all in pkhjd. Again after pkhjd I thot if I'll get another sensible gang or not. I got one in SKR.. 

So I think ye 2 type ke groups shayad Har forum me rehte hai.. 

A different thing again.. Why don't ppl love or drool over characters? Why only actors? 

I found Raman complex.. Another was ASR ( which ever I one ruined owing to the mob behind barun. And I also feel ye asthma attack scenes ipkknd se hi shuru huye h LOL)  the next humare rizwaan.. And now I have ram and meghad of SKR... 

If ever you jump in the wagon of a particular actor or anything you'll never c the characters and stories.. And that's what's happening with the so called young brigade... 

Pkhjd lost with execution purely especially shergill and naina tracks... 

And also because ppl are used to angry young man avatars ( all thanks to 4 lions) 

The makers cud have given tym to the bond development of rizwan preet had there wouldn't have been the notice of last month or smthn.. They had to rush.. 

And the concept in Indian telly ki shaadi ho jaegi consummation ho jaega toh trp Khatam is very wrong.. 

Kya married couples ki story nahi hoti? Kya Sach me logo ki shaadiyon me utne draame hote h? 

The problem is Indian audience is habituated to this monotony of Indian telly.. And to break this it will take a long tym.. 

The things go wrong when the angry young man becomes soft and romantic except PASSIONATE that myt be ASR, MSK, Raman, sahir (of humsafars)... Ppl find the build up interestung but once confession and realization happens they feel its stagnant.. 

In pkhjd similar was the case except that rizwan had his own turmoil... But did anyone give a chance to understand it? 

Serials me aisi turmoils tab hi samajh Ati h jab hawa chalti h Baal udate h saanse tez hoti h dhadkan sunau deti hai.. Bullshit!!!! Aur ye sab rizwan Aur preet ke saath hua nahi so audience ko samjha hi nahi pyaar h ya samjhauta Ouch

Edited by daydreamers - 04 May 2016 at 12:23pm

RollingStones

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Bhoot , Ek Hasina Thi both are birllian movies .. this genera in itself is kickass ..and i guess Bollywood has just produced two heriones who excelled in this genera .. Urmila and Bipasha !! Star

Now coming to [KHJD forum ranking .. as payal said the jodi was not HAWT in IF terms .. the plot line was way to serious for the teenage craze and the hero was a psychoanalytical character .. people dont like to decode personalities .. they like to dissect hot scenes! LOL .. so yes IF ranking was never there .. but again IF ranking has zero contribution to TRPs .. PKHJD was just not meant to be aired at this time .. it was way ahead of its time .. people who are enjoying naagins and dayaans cannot appreciate a spy love story at this time! LOL

Edited by Fantasia. - 04 May 2016 at 12:05pm

RollingStones

RollingStones
RollingStones

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Haha Kinz ...word about Dissecting that HAWT Scenes...ROFL.
Matlab ...I have read essays and essays on that ...Wacko.

I have noticed on IF , some members they have such good writing skills...but dude when the write on Lame scenes , I go Dead.

Matlab itna accha talent , toh kuch accha kaam mien use karo , acche scenes ke liye use karo.Ermm

This Topic of Raveenaa...her Rambling on Blue Film reminded me of this..
Heart
daydreamers IF-Rockerz
daydreamers
daydreamers

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Reply edited.. Finally phew!!!! 
RollingStones
RollingStones

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Asthma Attacks started with Dil Mil Gaye...
Look Loook Hawa Hawa and Asthma Attacks...Palki Malhotra was  the Origin...LOL

Word about Shergill and Naina Tracks...absolutely poorly handled and thanks to the Actors for ruining it even further...LOL

Haan post confession ...Angry yung man becoming bheegi Billi...Raman is the recent example...such a clown he became..
I loathed YHM post Jan...and then there were members in the forum who supported Ishita  and the IshRa...LOL.  
Acc to me IshRa are worst couple fo BT , even beating Sujal-Kashish...Dead.

Rizwaan ka Turmoil was Beauty ...and writers took very abstract way of showing it . There was never In-your-face type dealing with Rizwaan's emotions...
Bt yeah Ppl are more interested in Dissecting Angle of Neck Kisses , the distance between their Lips...etc etc...

============================================================

Heart

Edited by RollingStones - 04 May 2016 at 12:40pm
daydreamers IF-Rockerz
daydreamers
daydreamers

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RollingStones

Asthma Attacks started with Dil Mil Gaye...
Look Loook Hawa Hawa and Asthma Attacks...Palki Malhotra was  the Origin...LOL

Word about Shergill and Naina Tracks...absolutely poorly handled and thanks to the Actors for ruining it even further...LOL

Haan post confession ...Angry yung man becoming bheegi Billi...Raman is the recent example...such a clown he became..
I loathed YHM post Jan...and then there were members in the forum who supported Ishita  and the IshRa...LOL.  
Acc to me IshRa are worst couple fo BT , even beating Sujal-Kashish...Dead.

Rizwaan ka Turmoil was Beauty ...and writers took very abstract way of showing it . There was never In-your-face type dealing with Rizwaan's emotions...
Bt yeah Ppl are more interested in Dissecting Angle of Neck Kisses , the distance between their Lips...etc etc...

Thanx for updating me LOL didn't watch DMG much LOL

Only the last month or smthn when karan wahi's char got married to jen.. I so wanted  sid riddhima together but they again ruined the institution called marriage... 

And ab ye monkey ki shaadi ke baad toh bilkul bhi nahi dekhne wali woh show.. 

I really wonder how much an actor's life or character affect his image both ways personally and professionslly.. Still there are idiots who are supportung his secularism in the name of his so called "success" with erotic films... 

Yeh sunny kyun Ayi India me Angry content ki maa behen ho gayi hai...woh apne film me khuli ghumti hai aur ye banda apne hi reception me shirt phaad kar gaata hai.. Height of sickness!!! May lord save our souls from this calamity... 

Edited by daydreamers - 04 May 2016 at 12:45pm

Go to top