Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Ranters Reloaded:Dur Phitte Muh |CC#7|IO| Congratulations Naseem <3 (Page 117)

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Ok so the tv is as usual boring. I guess I will catch up kuch rang and meri awaz eois in weekend.

About pkhhd firum having low trp- trp on this forum is driven by teenagers who chew on hawt romantuc stuff and any bit of physical intimacy is fantacised like there is no tomorrw. Plus its also for people who have commitment for their favs. Iqbal fans grew apart thanks to his not so amicable closure with co actresses , along with many of his fans actually thiught Mona looked odd with him and gave the show a miss. I guess all these factors along with show not establishing the theme entirely .

About Barun, he has been forgitten long back, the day he made thar comment of opening a grocery shop. A big fat joke he is to me now. Hum aapke hi team me hai wrt to sobti. LOL

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 11:01am | IP Logged
No offence to you Jhalak, but I guess Sobti's idiotic comments and his fans have made me detest him completely. If I go overboard with my rant, aap se pehle apologies.
daydreamers IF-Rockerz
daydreamers
daydreamers

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RollingStones

@Jhanvi : Ohh Laat year of Engg...Naice...
so must have done with all Project submissions and viva's and
all...and now only Exam left...??
Which stream you are from...??I hope you don't mind me asking...I am from IT Stream ...Embarrassed

Zeetv ...ek zamane mein was poineer in establishing Indian
serials...kyaa shows huss karte the us channel par... closely
followed by Sony...
I remember only Saans was the watched show form SP...
and then came Ekta Maiyya with her Prasad...SP ko Dhanwaan kar gayii Maiyya
...aisa dhanwaan kiya..ki ab tak chal raha hain ...
And Sony is race mein peeche reh gaya...

Vikku time is up...Ohhh...
I guess confession nahin hoga...
Kalyani ka pehla Pyaar Adhura reh gaya... :(
Naseem , I guess once mentioned...Its her Sister's Wedding Month. Must be busy in Preparations...

And Yes...Its Freaking Hot in Mumbai too...Ufffbahar niklo toh combustion chamber mein aa gaye hain , aisa lagta hain...Disapprove

Asmi sorry I saw this now.. LOL

Yeah last yr.. Finally... Civil dept ki hu me Tongue LOL

Proj n exams remaining.. Baki Khatam.. Proj ka thoda Kaam baki h Mera I ges ho jaega jaldi.. *fingers crossed* 

Saans was ultimate.. I miss those days.. I was a kiddo then.. Don't remember the plot but my mum watched it always in the afternoon.. Neena Gupta Big smile and I miss small wonder. I would watch it regularly as I would be back from school... 

Zee TV gave such quality yaar.. Hasratein astitva humpaanch ( only EK show I enjoyed thru out)

When ekta's shows got chucked out of SP she ruined other channels.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RollingStones

daydreamers IF-Rockerz
daydreamers
daydreamers

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Payal yeh grocery ka kissa jara detail me batao pls... LOL
I really want to know.. 

Not a barun fan. I was in love with ASR character.. It was written well.  But the big BW dreams and body doubles ruined the show.. 

Khair vo chodo tum kissa batao ye kya tha.. 

Edited by daydreamers - 04 May 2016 at 11:12am

Jhalak29

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Guysss!! sorry for interrupting the flow of conversation .. main apna opinion baad main deti hn .. but i just ended up watching the movie KAUN .. urmila and manoj bajpayee .. WHAT A BRILLIANT movie it is .. still under the spell.. have any of u watched it? .. please tell me anyone has .. 

RollingStones

RollingStones IF-Sizzlerz
RollingStones
RollingStones

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by daydreamers

Asmi sorry I saw this now.. LOL

Yeah last yr.. Finally... Civil dept ki hu me Tongue LOL

Proj n exams remaining.. Baki Khatam.. Proj ka thoda Kaam baki h Mera I ges ho jaega jaldi.. *fingers crossed* 

Saans was ultimate.. I miss those days.. I was a kiddo then.. Don't remember the plot but my mum watched it always in the afternoon.. Neena Gupta Big smile and I miss small wonder. I would watch it regularly as I would be back from school... 

Zee TV gave such quality yaar.. Hasratein astitva humpaanch ( only EK show I enjoyed thru out)

When ekta's shows got chucked out of SP she ruined other channels.. 

Ohh toh Civil mein Ho ...Smile. Quite Unique selection...

I remember from Star Plus Small WOnder , Saans and that show Family Foortune by Roshan Abbas (I loved that show absolutely)...tese 3 were famous...baaki yaad bhi nahin..

EK did kaya palt of SP..

EK's Koshish Ek Asha starring Sandhya and Varun was Fab too...  
Astitva part 1 was good...
I loved Hasratein , Banegi Apni Baat , Campus , HHH...Heart

And Sony mein bhi kitne saare the...
Zee and Sony were so good back then... 

ab sab bakwaas ho gaya hain...LOL

RollingStones IF-Sizzlerz
RollingStones
RollingStones

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fantasia.

Guysss!! sorry for interrupting the flow of conversation .. main apna opinion baad main deti hn .. but i just ended up watching the movie KAUN .. urmila and manoj bajpayee .. WHAT A BRILLIANT movie it is .. still under the spell.. have any of u watched it? .. please tell me anyone has .. 

Hahah...That Movie is Kickass...

And it came at such a time , when that Genre was entirely New . 

Bajpayee was such a Clingy guy ...but dude that moment when he comes to know Telephone is not Working...OHHMMMYYYGOOOSSHHH...GOOSEBUMPS...

And Urmali was Terrific...

Ramu was a Brilliant Director ...Tab..!!!LOL

=============================================

SRK shifted Raees to avoid clash with Sultan. Looks like Baniye ka dimaag came into play, not Miyan bhai ki daring.

ROFL

Edited by RollingStones - 04 May 2016 at 11:34am

Fantasia.

daydreamers IF-Rockerz
daydreamers
daydreamers

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RollingStones

Jhanvi ...I agree with you about loose characterization of Shergill..
Even the sub plots in PKHJD were not well constructed .

But then take MAHPH eg...the show is well written , characters are strong...but still look at Forum .
Its so dead..and even TRP are down . Inspite fo channel doing good Promotions .Still low TRP.
The only time that show witnessed some forum activity was when there was KaVi Almost Kissing scene...matlab , ab kyaa bolneka..LOL

PKHJD Forum was very active at the start...the day Terrorist angle was revealed..
Majority left ...Disapprove

What I want to say is ...
Its either the Young/Hawt Romance that works  or the supernatural stuff..

Remove Iqbal Mona and replace them with some Young Hawt Good-Looking pair ...
and then see check the forum reactions...ROFL
I should blame Audience because they watch what they like , bt that is how it is ...this is what audience like.

Check MAHPH ...there now members want KaVi couple to go on ...I mean really just cos you like the couple , you want them???and what about story ...tel lene jaaye ??

IF majorly thrives on young brigade ..who likes Physical intimacy wala romance...

I agree about PKHJD having weaklings...but the show was never Lame . I have seen lame shows getting high TRP's .

SOny might have some other reasons for axeing PKHJD, because the channel allowed Reporters its natural inspite of .2 TRP.
But about PKHJD Forum Ranking ...yeah A young hawty romance would have done the Trick..I feel.LOL

About Naagin getting extension...woh chodo pehle yeh batao...
Will Kawach get Killed forever because of this ??? Then I am happy..
let Naagin rule then.. ..LOL

But desperateness of teh Channel...Arrghhh...
This TRP Competition is ...YUCK...
and yeah even in that Forum...members are more concerned about Consummation of the Couple ...matlab...WackoROFL

Asmi I really pity today's generation... Matlab haan hum bhi isi gen k hai LOL but selective ppl.. 

Pkhjd one hour slot was itself a big thumbs down for me.. Matlab they churned and churned and end me ekdum loose ho gya sab. I exactly don't remember if it was humsafars or reporters.. But Sony did pull off humsafars also.. 

And if we see pkhjd shifted to half an hour naagin came PH did neglect pkhjd... Beyond repair... 

Humsafars minus romance was also good.. I like 4 lions shows (thode thode) for this reason ki they give a backdrop to a character making it layered, intense and complex... 

But if again c thru the angle of the young brigade humsafars also had masala.. Y was it pulled out? 

Same with pkhjd ( I'll admit it failed in execution very much) but still there was the masala and trp quotient also. 

Ek baat toh clear h ki forum activity se trp decide ni hoti.. 

I really wanna know how they decide the trps? 

Again balancing masala and script is possible if makers really show interest.. Unlike before now it has become only a money game.. 

Cmn to MAHPH, there's a tough competition at 8 o clock slot.. 

BHR and even SKR ( many are there cz of Ashish sharma) and I really wonder if ppl are noticing the writing or not... The show despite being mythology has a connected screenplay and to achieve that in trp world is a very big thing.. Think h start end ab ko pata hai but what really matters is the course they take up to show that journey.. At times I find only me and few others who really see the episodes in different light.  Others are busy drooling over Ashish. If no dialogue given to him they'll become angry.. If they think smthn is not relatable with the older versions they say distortions.. 

I'll tell u one classic incident.. Aisa hi post tha.. 

Its a scene where ram gifts sita chudamani.. Chudamani basically married women wore in those days.. Ab this scene was in ramanand sagar's Ramayana also.. And that has a reason because sita gives that chudamani to hanuman when she's abducted as a sign to ram that she's safe and she's waiting for him to come.. 

Ab there were many scenes previously that were not in ramanand Sagar version or rather the original.. Ppl screamed distortions.. 

And when the gifting chudamani scene came ppl screamed that the scene is lifted from ramanand Sagar version.. 

I was like what the Angry I don't even visit the forum except for the thread I manage... 

Mudde ki baat yeh h ppl are like that and they will be like that.. Hypocrites to say the least... 

But itni baat toh hai ki trp and forum not related to each other at all... 

Go to top