Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Ranters Reloaded:Dur Phitte Muh |CC#7|IO| Congratulations Naseem <3 (Page 114)

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Exactly asmi and rav .. now seeing thier shows doing so well .. Twitter flooding with their edits it seems that they took the right decision .. but still i have a complain! They never had these shows ready for another month . they could have atleast let PKHJD run till that time .. but they just axed it .. its as if they never wanted it to air on their channel .. got scared i guess .. 
but we must admist that they came up with good shows, nice natural and feel good .. in this supernatural crap they are showing fresh content! 

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fantasia.

Exactly asmi and rav .. now seeing thier shows doing so well .. Twitter flooding with their edits it seems that they took the right decision .. but still i have a complain! They never had these shows ready for another month . they could have atleast let PKHJD run till that time .. but they just axed it .. its as if they never wanted it to air on their channel .. got scared i guess .. 
but we must admist that they came up with good shows, nice natural and feel good .. in this supernatural crap they are showing fresh content! 

Hmm.. Guess there was more to Sony's decision than only the TRP.. 
Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks Asmi Kinzu for your comments! Smile

Blue film was very sweet today. I love Sona's Grandmother.. LOL Precap was good. I like how Dev notices her moods. 
daydreamers IF-Rockerz
daydreamers
daydreamers

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

Blue film was very sweet today. I love Sona's Grandmother.. LOL Precap was good. I like how Dev notices her moods. 

It was super cute.. Embarrassed that dance LOL sona ke papa ka... LOL precap kya tha? Main bhul gayi Confused LOL
Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by daydreamers

It was super cute.. Embarrassed that dance LOL sona ke papa ka... LOL precap kya tha? Main bhul gayi Confused LOL

Very cute! LOL Sona practicing saying I love you. LOL
daydreamers IF-Rockerz
daydreamers
daydreamers

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by daydreamers

Very cute! LOL Sona practicing saying I love you. LOL

Arre haan I forgot.. Silly me LOL am loving that Elena girl too.. She has screen presence.. Bore nahi hota when she's on screen Embarrassed
daydreamers IF-Rockerz
daydreamers
daydreamers

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fantasia.

Kinza asmita rav meri long list hai Sony ke liye LOL

I ges pkhjd began after humsafars. 9pm 

The first mistake they did with pkhjd was one hour slot... 

Next more than sony I blame Balaji. Mahesh shetty was a total misfit. Actor ko maaro goli but even morgill was loose. Ekdum unexpected RAW agent.. 

Naina actor was another disaster.. Usme bhi bahot tym laga diya.. 

Sony did the same thing with humsafars. Well not a fan or anything. But the show was nice in some parts.. Especially dialogues.. I ges harneet hi thi writer.. It was watchable to some extent.. But again thoda sa typical 4 lions concept.. But again much much bearable than saas bahu and supernatural crap.. 
But trp keede ne kaata and it went to dramebaazi.. Vo bhi na sahi ultimatum de diya.. And the story was rushed. Still dialogues and scenes especially those between hubby wife were cute. 

"Koi baat toh hogi meri jo Tumhe acchi nahi lagti hogi. Ignore Karti hogi. Karti toh hogi. Bata do" 

"Aap humare shauhar hai. Agar aapki koi baat ignore bhi karenge toh vo bhi bade gaur se" 

Well I didn't watch it regularly. Bas last ke episodes online dekhe last week LOL I was curious ki Sony walo ko ho kya jaata hai ki baar baar shows band kara dete hai LOL

Humsafars gaya phir pkhjd gaya Ouch

Pkhjd I felt the makers were ignorant.. Yahi vibe Ati thi Har episode mein mujhe.. Even then Mona Iqbal pulled off well, the scatter was visible... 

Cmn to EDKV and blue rang.. I feel they are carefully etched.. Even EDKV especially the lead characters.. Ab baat alag h ki the hero can't act that much LOL but character wise its win win.. Blue rang is again feel good.. 

But juz like u all I also question y PKHJD? But I'll also add humsafars.. 
Cz dono cases mein I feel makers were thoda jyada at fault.. Especially pkhjd, it was neglected beyond repair.. 
Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 12:31am | IP Logged

Was posted in BW forum. It's and old pic of the two. I love Ash's sari! Such a beautiful colour. And gentlemanly SRK. Day Dreaming

Edited by Loveforlife - 04 May 2016 at 12:49am

Go to top