Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Ranters Reloaded:Dur Phitte Muh |CC#7|IO| Congratulations Naseem <3 (Page 110)

RollingStones IF-Sizzlerz
RollingStones
RollingStones

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

Aditya Redij to enter 'Meri Awaaz Hi Pehchaan Hai'

Aditya Redij

Aditya Redij, who will be seen opposite Amrita Rao, will play a business tycoon in the TV show 'Meri Awaaz Hi Pehchaan Hai'. The show will soon take a short time leap of three months and Aditya will join the cast post that. The leap will mark Eijaz's exit. He recently entered the show to play the hero opposite Amrita. A source associated with the show informs, "Kalyani (played by Amrita) learns that Eijaz is married through Protima (Resshmi Ghosh). Aditya's character and look will be inspired by Fawad Khan's character from the movie 'Khoobsurat'."

He is a Good Actor , but I really doubt how the pairing would look.
Eijaz was Short so could match up with Amrita's height...though the main chemistry came from Characters of KaVi.
Aditya is pretty tall...like Khamba..lol Amrita really would have lookup LOL to him...

Time to Bid Adieu to Vikrant Khanna...
Will miss you Viku...just like Rajaram you will be remembered forever...Heart

===============================================

Jo Akbar ki halat ki, pata nahi Rao ke saath kyaa karenge..
And even if Peshwa comminuty  take any action , i doubt how much it will effect... :P
though during BM times they did Protest ...but for Mkares this is one zariya of having Publicity ...so they always welcome it...UnhappyLOL.

=================================================

BHR's new Promo is out . The Kid Pihu (I guess the name) got to know that Cindrella Chachi is Robot ... :P

What else...hhmm..YHM and YRKKH fans fighting amongst themselves...mera couple best...nahin mera couple best...ROFL..

==============================================

so sohrabh doesn't let Ketki know that Kannu is hospitalized. 
so probably family will wait for Ketki after Kannuu's death ...and misunderstand her .
And Ketki will MU family as acc to her They didn't  informed her .
finally letting both the sisters drift  apart...Cry.

so what went wrong ..?? they both didn't had a trust in each other?? or was their bond always that fickle ..that any random Sohrabh would come and break it...

Edited by RollingStones - 02 May 2016 at 10:10pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rupsiiFantasia.Loveforlife

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 2:43am | IP Logged
So Harneet Singh is pissed off that people are going ga ga over how a character came back from the dead in Game Of Thrones and when it happens in Indian TV they criticize the writing .. well i kind of agree to her .. since ages we have been making fun of coming back from the dead on Indian TV and now they all are happy with it in another industry .. as a writer would be infuriating! .. i agree to her .. plus not wanting u to approve back from the dead policy but if u dislike it .. then dislike it everywhere! .. 
------

Thanks for the update asmi .. so Vik's time is up ..as for the bond  of the sisters .. it was strong but in a way Kalyaani DID always tried to treat Ketki like a kid .. that is where elder siblings go wrong .. elder siblings need to remember that they are NOT the parents .. everything that Kalyaani enforced ketki with made her rebel .. Devi should have been the one forcing ketki to study and not work .. bcz children dont rebel when Parebts enforce .. like not with a competitive emotion .. but when elder siblings enforce .. then the younger one develops a competition .. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveforlifeRollingStones

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Kinzu.. Lekin GOT has dragons, magic, supernatural touches to it.. Whereas in Hindi serials which have nothing to do with magic and supernatural show such stuff, that's why it becomes hard to digest.. ErmmConfused

Fantasia.RollingStones

RollingStones IF-Sizzlerz
RollingStones
RollingStones

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fantasia.

So Harneet Singh is pissed off that people are going ga ga over how a character came back from the dead in Game Of Thrones and when it happens in Indian TV they criticize the writing .. well i kind of agree to her .. since ages we have been making fun of coming back from the dead on Indian TV and now they all are happy with it in another industry .. as a writer would be infuriating! .. i agree to her .. plus not wanting u to approve back from the dead policy but if u dislike it .. then dislike it everywhere! .. 
------

Thanks for the update asmi .. so Vik's time is up ..as for the bond  of the sisters .. it was strong but in a way Kalyaani DID always tried to treat Ketki like a kid .. that is where elder siblings go wrong .. elder siblings need to remember that they are NOT the parents .. everything that Kalyaani enforced ketki with made her rebel .. Devi should have been the one forcing ketki to study and not work .. bcz children dont rebel when Parebts enforce .. like not with a competitive emotion .. but when elder siblings enforce .. then the younger one develops a competition .. 

Honestly , I do somewhere I feel , I do disregard Indian TV alot.
videsi channels too shows weird family relations , I dont watch but read that Grey's Aantomy too had W*F**kery relations just like Indian Serials.
Its just that the Season format saves them .Indian tv does not have that and hence faces flake. 

I'll talk about myself . I make fun of Kawach stuff but I might watch same horror videsi stuff.
Videsi stuff do scores in VFX dept...
but then I my own reasons to not watch Indian supernatural shows . Indian TV's TRP greed.
If one thing works everyone copies the same stuff and that's where the problem lies.
And sometimes even change the whole course of Story to include the "current hot" TRP gainer.
If I have 1 romantic story , 1 family drama , 1 comedy , 1 horror ...then I would definitely try that Naagin/kawach/supernatural stuff.

As a writer , It must be infuriating for her .
but then think of the audience, for videsi this must be like 10 mein se 2 serials showing this "Dead come Alive"
but for Indian 10 mein 10 serials show that ...kabhi kabhi ek hi serial mein do teen baar ho jaata hain ...LOL

I dont know , if I made any sense ...I am too bored today...Neend aa rahi hain..Ermm

Fantasia.Loveforlife

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 4:20am | IP Logged
rav .., i agree .. like the back from the dead thingy can be incorporated in supernatural stuff .. like GOT, but then again u need to see why was it in incorporated? For TRPs, like they showed him dead in the last episode of the last season and then he is alive back .. its like .. logic and sense choro .. you show someone is dead and he comes back .. wo concept ka mazak banta haina .. bcz see if in indian tv they show back from the dead in a normal serial toh logic dikahne ki koshish tu karte hain k plastic surgery and stuff .. 

as for copying .. i agree that to asmi .. k if one person got TRPs toh andhon ki tarahn everyone will copy it without thinking .. originality ka satyanaas ho jata hai .. plus obv their season pattern saves them .. and relationship ki khicdhi toh american TV main zyada banti hai ..aur zyada ghatia tarreeqe se .. but i believe that bcz its shown in a different culture we dont criticise it .. accept it as a forgein product .. whereas apne TV apne culture ki chezon pe zyada ciriticism hota hai .. 

and asmi .. aj tu tuesday hai .. toh monday blues ka asar aj ku ho rah hai? Embarrassed LOL .. 

and btw i saw the BHR promo! Its too funny! plus i love how they innovately shot promos .. and not show edited scenes from the episodes itself! Well done team BHR! Clap

Edited by Fantasia. - 03 May 2016 at 4:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loveforlife

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Kinzu.. As Asmi pointed out things like Plastic Surgery to bring back the dead has become too ghisa pita. People are bound to roll their eyes at it. You are talking about the resurrection of Jon Snow. Yes the showed Jon dead for TRP totally agree but if I remember correctly there was a build up in the story before this wherein dead corpse man was shown walking.. (I don't remember exactly.. Some spell or something).. So when Jon Snow was resurrected his resurrection stood more or less justified. Where in Hindi serials such resurrections sprout out of nowhere.. Imagine PKHJD mein Rizwaan Preet coming back to life and season 2 starting..(waise we won't mind..) As Compared to Naagin mein someone dying and coming back to life... The thing is both genres are different. 

Fantasia.

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Actually i have not seen GOT rav, but i have seen Vampire dairies and trust me they would introduce a new spell every day to resurrect characters .. so i feel that is exploiting ur genera a way too much as plastic surgery is done in indian TV.. but  u are right its still acceptable in supernatural stuff .. but not in normal genera ..plus the concept has been over used in Indian TV .. but still i feel that we do let American TV get away with a lot of things

Loveforlife

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 5:19am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Fantasia.]Actually i have not seen GOT rav, but i have seen Vampire dairies and trust me they would introduce a new spell every day to resurrect characters .. so i feel that is exploiting ur genera a way too much as plastic surgery is done in indian TV.. but  u are right its still acceptable in supernatural stuff .. but not in normal genera ..plus the concept has been over used in Indian TV .. but still i feel that we do let American TV get away with a lot of things[/QUOTE]
Bold: I agree. But it's probably because how they execute such scenes in their productions. Mat lab the time and money they spend on graphics and show sha. I have a friend who works for a top firm that creates computer graphics foe movies. He says Indian makers are not concerned about the quality of the final product. All the want is that the work must be done as quickly as possible. The final product suffers he says. Where as if it's a foreign product. They want everything computer graphic to be perfect. This really matter I guess. Ermm

Fantasia.

Go to top