Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Ranters Reloaded:Dur Phitte Muh |CC#7|IO| Congratulations Naseem <3 (Page 11)

peeyara IF-Sizzlerz
peeyara
peeyara

Joined: 01 September 2012
Posts: 20690

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:25am | IP Logged
ouch...dont insult history, my heart aches
BW and TV industry have not made Akbar or any other Emperor/King famous...they have brutally destroyed history and showed false stuff Thumbs Down


Haunted haveli ki maharani Ermm i dunno payal...Rav or Asmi will explain LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AS-Rifi

AS-Rifi IF-Stunnerz
AS-Rifi
AS-Rifi

Joined: 02 January 2014
Posts: 30175

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peeyara

Originally posted by AS-Rifi

Originally posted by peeyara

Originally posted by AS-Rifi

Now sony is treating CID like PKHJD!!
I won't say that CID is as good as it was before. 
But Sony ne CID ka namak khaya 18 years! Ab jab Trp thora sa low (still better than the other shows of sony) toh wo CID regularly air hi nahi kr rahe! Last week no epi of CID aired. But Epies were ready.
Sony is such a looser!!AngryAngry
is it? Shocked
milked on the popularity of CID and now dumped it Shocked
i was die-hard fan of CID but since a year the show has became boring, they spend half an hour on setting up the story like it is daily soapOuch and investigation only 15 mins Ouch
i left watching CID
the creatives of CID should improve the content of show to make it watchableSmile
Yeah. Cid has somehow got degraded. But u can watch last 2 week's epi. They are try to improve.
The Shatir lekhak contest stories's epis r gonna come too. They are chosen among 12000 stories. So of course they r the best stories.
I m saying about the loyalty! Sony is still surviving coz of CID & its popularity. Now they are mistreating this. At first they stopped to air CID on Friday. Cid is being aired on Friday since 18 years. Then they used to air only on Sat. But Cid had the time slot of Sunday too.
Now last week sony didn't air a single epi but the episodes were ready & precap was given too.
Sony is such a looser. It deserves the worst!
i wud love to see Shatir lekhak contest stories, waiting since  months for itSmile
u know even i wrote half story but got stuck in work and could not finish before dead line Cry i so wanted to send my entry Ouch phuti kismat LOL
We all are waiting for that stories. Big smile
Complete it & post in Cid forum. After the result, forum wale have posted their stories.

AS-Rifi IF-Stunnerz
AS-Rifi
AS-Rifi

Joined: 02 January 2014
Posts: 30175

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Btw, which plot have u chosen Naseem?
There 3 plots na...
peeyara IF-Sizzlerz
peeyara
peeyara

Joined: 01 September 2012
Posts: 20690

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AS-Rifi

Originally posted by peeyara

Originally posted by AS-Rifi

Originally posted by peeyara

Originally posted by AS-Rifi

Now sony is treating CID like PKHJD!!
I won't say that CID is as good as it was before. 
But Sony ne CID ka namak khaya 18 years! Ab jab Trp thora sa low (still better than the other shows of sony) toh wo CID regularly air hi nahi kr rahe! Last week no epi of CID aired. But Epies were ready.
Sony is such a looser!!AngryAngry
is it? Shocked
milked on the popularity of CID and now dumped it Shocked
i was die-hard fan of CID but since a year the show has became boring, they spend half an hour on setting up the story like it is daily soapOuch and investigation only 15 mins Ouch
i left watching CID
the creatives of CID should improve the content of show to make it watchableSmile
Yeah. Cid has somehow got degraded. But u can watch last 2 week's epi. They are try to improve.
The Shatir lekhak contest stories's epis r gonna come too. They are chosen among 12000 stories. So of course they r the best stories.
I m saying about the loyalty! Sony is still surviving coz of CID & its popularity. Now they are mistreating this. At first they stopped to air CID on Friday. Cid is being aired on Friday since 18 years. Then they used to air only on Sat. But Cid had the time slot of Sunday too.
Now last week sony didn't air a single epi but the episodes were ready & precap was given too.
Sony is such a looser. It deserves the worst!
i wud love to see Shatir lekhak contest stories, waiting since  months for itSmile
u know even i wrote half story but got stuck in work and could not finish before dead line Cry i so wanted to send my entry Ouch phuti kismat LOL
We all are waiting for that stories. Big smile
Complete it & post in Cid forum. After the result, forum wale have posted their stories.

deleted it long back LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AS-Rifi

peeyara IF-Sizzlerz
peeyara
peeyara

Joined: 01 September 2012
Posts: 20690

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AS-Rifi

Btw, which plot have u chosen Naseem?
There 3 plots na...
room mai murder hota hai and girl claims she have murdered that oneLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AS-Rifi

AS-Rifi IF-Stunnerz
AS-Rifi
AS-Rifi

Joined: 02 January 2014
Posts: 30175

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peeyara

Originally posted by AS-Rifi

Originally posted by peeyara

Originally posted by AS-Rifi

Aj Physics practical xm k waqt ek ladki ko nakal krte huye pakra aur use nikal,diya!
Practical toh sab hum dekh k himlikhte hai. Uss ladki ka bad luck jo pakri gayi!
aww...sacchi mai Bad luck
Rifah how good are you at cheating WinkLOL

I m not so good...not so bad. Average Ermm LOL
i am terrible if i have to copy from someone LOL but good at showing my answer scripts to others ROFL ROFL
i was so bewkuf that koi bhi masoom shakal lekar request karta toh i wud find out ways to help them LOL
I was terrible in copying! But i have got very good frnds. They know that i can't copy & will get caught. So the write the main theme or the formulas on the question & we exchange our questions. 

I m brilliant in showing other Cool even i had done maths in extra sheet and gave that to my frnd. She happily accepted that, did her math & at the last give that back to meTongue
AS-Rifi IF-Stunnerz
AS-Rifi
AS-Rifi

Joined: 02 January 2014
Posts: 30175

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Delete kyon kiya?Angry
Rakh dete naOuch

Btw, i had chosen the Abhijeet wala plot. Wrote about 1000 words & then forgot my plotLOL
So maine bhi delete kr diyaTongue
peeyara IF-Sizzlerz
peeyara
peeyara

Joined: 01 September 2012
Posts: 20690

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AS-Rifi

Originally posted by peeyara

Originally posted by AS-Rifi

Originally posted by peeyara

Originally posted by AS-Rifi

Aj Physics practical xm k waqt ek ladki ko nakal krte huye pakra aur use nikal,diya!
Practical toh sab hum dekh k himlikhte hai. Uss ladki ka bad luck jo pakri gayi!
aww...sacchi mai Bad luck
Rifah how good are you at cheating WinkLOL

I m not so good...not so bad. Average Ermm LOL
i am terrible if i have to copy from someone LOL but good at showing my answer scripts to others ROFL ROFL
i was so bewkuf that koi bhi masoom shakal lekar request karta toh i wud find out ways to help them LOL
I was terrible in copying! But i have got very good frnds. They know that i can't copy & will get caught. So the write the main theme or the formulas on the question & we exchange our questions. 

I m brilliant in showing other Cool even i had done maths in extra sheet and gave that to my frnd. She happily accepted that, did her math & at the last give that back to meTongue
tum isme bhi mujhse aage ho LOL
extreme that could i do to help was write on question paper and pass it but i have never given my answer script to anyone...i was too afraid to do that LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AS-Rifi

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
||Ranters Reloaded:Dur Phitte Muh CC#6 || IO

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: RollingStones   Replies: 1178   Views: 16658

RollingStones 1178 16658 25 April 2016 at 3:36am by Fantasia.
||Ranters Reloaded:Dur Phitte Muh CC#4 || IO

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: RollingStones   Replies: 1149   Views: 13174

RollingStones 1149 13174 19 March 2016 at 10:19am by RollingStones
||Ranters Reloaded:Dur Phitte Muh CC#3 || IO

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: RollingStones   Replies: 1171   Views: 13836

RollingStones 1171 13836 10 March 2016 at 11:06am by RollingStones
||Ranters Reloaded:Dur Phitte Muh CC#2||[IO]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: AS-Rifi   Replies: 1181   Views: 12707

AS-Rifi 1181 12707 01 March 2016 at 9:07pm by Loveforlife
*Rambling Ranters#1* {SIO}

2 3 4 5

Author: MittiDiKhushboo   Replies: 32   Views: 1845

MittiDiKhushboo 32 1845 21 February 2015 at 10:44am by TheBoss

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index