Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Ranters Reloaded:Dur Phitte Muh |CC#7|IO| Congratulations Naseem <3 (Page 105)

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Kinza darling don't react on Mannu's reactions. who sirf SD pe aapna haq ja ta ti rehti hai as if he was born to be this bakra because he claimed he was in love and never had the spine to get married to the beloved. Mannu ki har protest, har so called self respect wali baat sirf SD ke upar hai as she knows that He is going to tolerate that lying down out of guilt. Total taken for granted situation. As per next week precap she is at SD office to sunao him that why did he bother to take care of her. Ouch D'oh and as per hints will work in his office too to pay the so called money he paid in the hospital. As far as as I see it, though she gave Mikhael two children, she is mentally disconnected from him completely rather has withdrawn herself sucessfully and not even bothered to feel disgusted now, pain has long gone. Now its growing indifference and for Sd its passionate hatred, abhimaan, that nagging question back of her mind- Why didn't you have that courage once to claim me? its accusation filled despair she has as he wronged her. But still its feelings only for him and that disturbs her mostly and thus all those frequent outbursts on Sd. In other words both are in one suffocating, unhealthy relationship.

Edited by pinkeye - 02 May 2016 at 12:31pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia.LoveforlifeRollingStones

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RollingStones

Yes Payal...Jodha did Item NUmber...not for Akbar though...
The scene was some enemy had caged Akbar ...so Jodha goes and does item number to keep them busy and rescues Akbar...

I was not at all a JA viewer , bt my friend told me to watch the Nautanki...and it was totally worth it...LOL

all the Mughal forts must have lost a stone or two seeing this nonsense. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Oh gawd, it sounds like Solay me Basanat dancing and singing OHOoo jab tak hai jaan main nachungi. and kidnap[per saying- Jab tak tere pair challenge tab tak Akbar ki saansein chalegi. ROFL

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RollingStones

Yes Rav ...that's what It means ...We dont get Talli , we get Awesome...
IQ speaks good  Punjabi . I guess Mona in her Intv during PKHJD times mentioned that "Mujhse jyaa Punjabi toh Iqbal bolte hain"...Embarrassed

7 pm ...arre its very ealry ...I come home by 8 - 8:30 . Disapprove

arey asmi u can download the app na .. and watch it there .. thats what i am gonna do .. i dont even get the channel! Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveforlifeRollingStones

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkeye

Kinza darling don't react on Mannu's reactions. who sirf SD pe aapna haq ja ta ti rehti hai as if he was born to be this bakra because he claimed he was in love and never had the spine to get married to the beloved. Mannu ki har protest, har so called self respect wali baat sirf SD ke upar hai as she knows that He is going to tolerate that lying down out of guilt. Total taken for granted situation. As per next week precap she is at SD office to sunao him that why did he bother to take care of her. Ouch D'oh and as per hints will work in his office too to pay the so called money he paid in the hospital. As far as as I see it, though she gave Mikhael two children, she is mentally disconnected from him completely rather has withdrawn herself sucessfully and not even bothered to feel disgusted now, pain has long gone. Now its growing indifference and for Sd its passionate hatred, abhimaan, that nagging question back of her mind- Why didn't you have that courage once to claim me? its accusation filled despair she has as he wronged her. But still its feelings only for him and that disturbs her mostly and thus all those frequent outbursts on Sd. In other words both are in one suffocating, unhealthy relationship.

you write so good! .. and u highlighted such imp points .. now i dont hate the show anymore! Disapprove

pinkeyeLoveforlifeRollingStones

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
i sent a messgae to naseem on twitter .. she is been gayab for too many days now! 

pinkeyeLoveforlifeRollingStones

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fantasia.

Originally posted by pinkeye

you write so good! .. and u highlighted such imp points .. now i dont hate the show anymore! Disapprove

haye thank you.Embarrassed

dekho ek toh drama hai yeh jis me unrequited love, sacrificial love  and devotion is the theme, So they have to keep SD and Mannu in focus with these ridiculous execution. LOLLOL Upar se as the Moral Minsiter loves to gain sympathy by being the dard se maara, pyar me haara insaan aka Afzal type roles, that the writer keeps on chewing that character trait to suit Hamza's fancies. Toh tum befikr hoke bindas dekho, aur kuch nahi huya toh - to glorify Salahuddin, He will die in the last episode and Manahail will wait for her another janam to meet him. Just like he said once main hamesha tumhara tha aur tumhara hi rahunga.

Baki Mikhael will be still playing juaa and will come back to search for his night suit. ROFL

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Iqbal's show will be coming at 7 in the evening? Oh Ho that's a bad time to catch it. Hope it repeats later in the night.

RollingStones IF-Sizzlerz
RollingStones
RollingStones

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
@Payal : Even I was reminded of Basanti , when that sequence came.
My friend told me that Ekta completely twisted that show to make a daliy dose for TRP Aunties . 
Emperor Akbar was shown as someone who couldn't take decision without Jodhaa's help or any decision taken by him were challeneged by Jodhhaa and Jodhaa would always emerge as Winner .

Toh mujhe laga...agar Bichare Akbar ka yeh haal hain , toh Raman toh kuch bhi nahin iske saamne . 
Jodhaa ho ya Superwoman Ishita ...Aadmi bichara hi rahegaa...UnhappyLOL

Haan  Kinzu I'll watch it online ...If its good we can discuss later...LOL

Fantasia.pinkeyeLoveforlife

Go to top