Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Ranters Reloaded:Dur Phitte Muh |CC#7|IO| Congratulations Naseem <3 (Page 100)

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
KANK is a pathetic movie! Can't justify anything that they showed in it. There is no excuse for an EMA.

Telefilms ka idea accha hai. DD used to telecast telefilms. I don't know the current scenario though. I remember watching Sai Paranjpye's Papiha on DD. It is the cutest thing ever, Milind Gunaji and Winnie Paranjpye starred in it. Unfortunately it's not available anywhere online.

But how money minting telefilms are I don't know as opposed to daily shows that is.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AS-Rifi

daydreamers IF-Rockerz
daydreamers
daydreamers

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
I agree rav there's no excuse for EMA but c the way our films are portraying it.. Angry
I mean if they take such a topic it should feel real. Instead they go on justifying why they did? How they did? In the end making marriage as a joke and glorifying the so called love..KANK was not enough we had BM. I was very much looking fwd to BM but what I got was babaji ka thullu.. 

If kids are involved in such scenarios it becomes ugly. How can one even ignore what the little ones have to face.. Instead our films preach love. Thik h but phir shaadi me pyaar nahi tha kya? 

Kuch bhi matlab kuch bhi.. 

And SLB films ka ek aur tuk samajh ni ata.. How do the leads fall in love? If ramleela was confusing BM was super confusing for me.. Confused

AS-Rifi

daydreamers IF-Rockerz
daydreamers
daydreamers

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Telefilm can be money minting if popular production and actors are roped in.. Okay it won't be that much like daily soaps cz of time constraints.. But if creativity+strategy happens it will work wonders. Aj bhi duniya mein art lovers h the ppl in entertainment industry should understand this LOL

AS-Rifi

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
SLB movies mein I loved Khamoshi the most and then the second half of HDDCS. Black was good but it did not leave any lasting impression on me. Ermm. Then he really lost the plot I felt, getting involved in every department of his film... The end product is bound to suffer if one wants to get involved in every aspect of the film. RL toh bouncer tha.. I mean end tak DP keeps telling him to do Con with her because she has not experienced that kind of love.. And this guy keeps giving her love sermons.. ROFL Kya tha woh? LOL

AS-Rifi

rupsii IF-Rockerz
rupsii
rupsii

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

SLB movies mein I loved Khamoshi the most and then the second half of HDDCS. Black was good but it did not leave any lasting impression on me.Ermm. Then he really lost the plot I felt, getting involved in every department of his film... The end product is bound to suffer if one wants to get involved in every aspect of the film. RL toh bouncer tha.. I mean end tak DP keeps telling him to do Con with her because she has not experienced that kind of love.. And this guy keeps giving her love sermons..ROFLKya tha woh?LOL
ramleela was the most horrible of SLB's work I feel.. God I suffered the movie literally LOL

And yeah raves.. Khamoshi is his best till date.. Baad Mein Hawa chali gayi bande ke dimag Mein..hddcs was tooo ott for me.. But love its songs..

AS-Rifi

daydreamers IF-Rockerz
daydreamers
daydreamers

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
SLB has got so much into the "visuals" that he's forgetting to develop the characters.. Ram leela was a visual treat with colors and the songs were shot well especially nagada and lahu muh lag gya.. 
One thing I have observed is he gives a poignant touch to his movies. Matlab kuch na kuch tragedy hoti hi hai.. A pinch of sadness. But now its getting overshadowed by commercialization.. 

Ram leela would have worked wonders if he would have given time to develop ram leela dynamics. But ye kya? Dekha aur direct kiss? Shocked cudnt relate much. Ranveer lived the char like top notch. Body language, accent everything. Also Supriya... 

One shot I loved was barkha running and the goons from DP's family behind her.. It was wow.. Like her every step captured.  The way the vessel tumbled down. She jumped in the water. The firing and end mein she comes out.. I loved the detailing.. Quite poetic.. 

But in the face of passion SLB failed to develop the dynamics between the leads.. 

His movies have great dialogues... Somehow deep.. But pata nahi now it remains only one time watch thing.. 

Saawariya also would have worked if he would have developed sonam salman track.. Matlab baat hazam nahi hui. Pyaar ho gya vo chala gaya and end me aa gya. And she went with him.. It was a simple story but he should have developed the dynamics. 

And he repeated this mistake in RL and BM. 

HDDCS Atleast had this developing phase I ges... Black jab Ayi tab I was quite chotu to understand it. LOL samjha nahi toh phir se dekha bhi nahi... 

The man is talented when it comes to art cinema... If he tries not to get overshadowed with commercial value.. 

Visual treat hoti h uski films but the script suffers... 

KHAMOSHI was his masterpiece as per my brother. Maine abhi tak Dekhi nahi hai.. But I loved the concept of special parents normal child and a love story... 

Never watched Manisha koirala I ges that's the reason I didn't watch the movie yet.. LOL

AS-Rifi

daydreamers IF-Rockerz
daydreamers
daydreamers

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Check out @BHATcooljan's Tweet: https://twitter.com/BHATcooljan/status/726972888201478144?s=09

AS-Rifi

daydreamers IF-Rockerz
daydreamers
daydreamers

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Confused

AS-Rifi

Go to top