Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Fantasia.

Sony has given us a umar bhar ka dard .. we will never forget it till akhri saans! ðŸ˜† .. ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜†

and btw i saw the movie CITY LIGHTS yesterday .. amazing and BRAVO! has anyone watched it?

Good night rifu! ðŸ¤—

I have! 
Loveforlife thumbnail
Originally posted by: AS-Rifi

Sony is giving me another dard by not airing CID even without any announcement for the 3 weeks😡😭

Arre but there was some article about a new actor or something.. I read it somewhere.. Then? ðŸ˜²
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
how did you find it rav? .. i thought it dragged somehwere in the middle .. a little more focus on the CITY should have been there but the ending sealed it for me .. it was beautiful .. 
and I dont believe SONY has ditched CID .. 
Loveforlife thumbnail

how did you find it rav? .. i thought it dragged somehwere in the middle .. a little more focus on the CITY should have been there but the ending sealed it for me .. it was beautiful .. 

and I dont believe SONY has ditched CID .. 

I liked it. Haan thoda drag tha beech mein.. But the end as you said was touching. They return to their village.. They remember Rajkumar Rao (forgot his name in the movie) 

Fantasia. thumbnail
His name was deepak .. and yes the ending was irony that they got the money they dreamt off but lost the person .. and loved the songs .. soney do .. and that dance bar song .. beautiful .. 
Loveforlife thumbnail

His name was deepak .. and yes the ending was irony that they got the money they dreamt off but lost the person .. and loved the songs .. soney do .. and that dance bar song .. beautiful .. 

I liked the part where they come to stay in that under construction building, it was too realistic.. 
Edited by Loveforlife - 7 years ago
Fantasia. thumbnail
yeah realistic and so sad .. also where they get scammed by a man on the day they arrive ..  That was sooo sad .. like such ppl exsist .. 
daydreamers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: AS-Rifi

Sony is giving me another dard by not airing CID even without any announcement for the 3 weeks😡😭

This is bullshit!!!have they become overconfident of kapil's show? 
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Saw Kawach promo on YT...seriously disappointed with Mona's choice not bcz of her work but the body of content it's seriously regressive though it's a mini series of 32 episodes as per YT. I m not debating the philosophy or existence of the subject t yet to make it a highlight on national tv.. and promoting it is what's troubling me.

daydreamers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Jhalak29

Saw Kawach promo on YT...seriously disappointed with Mona's choice not bcz of her work but the body of content it's seriously regressive though it's a mini series of 32 episodes as per YT. I m not debating the philosophy or existence of the subject t yet to make it a highlight on national tv.. and promoting it is what's troubling me.

Content h hi regressive.. What counts is the way of execution.. If they go the typical way ( which I assume they will ðŸ˜†) it has no meaning... 

I don't know black magic exists or not but I believe if there are positive forces, negative forces are also present.. 

@bold never trust this ðŸ˜† who knows DT k dahiwale ko dekhne k liye  log line lagaye and extension milta jaye. On the top of it itsbrangeela and Balaji so yeh bahot nominal expectation hai 😆.. Waise bhi didi ke kaaran jiju ki fan following badh gayi h..