Ranters Reloaded:Dur Phitte Muh |CC#7|IO| Congratulations Naseem <3 - Page 100

Posted: 7 years ago
Asmi i love your segmented posts!! πŸ˜† They are so fun to read!! πŸ˜³
and yes yes yesss .. u also love it naa? I am so shocked that i am loving it .. i was like merey fan hone ka imtehan aney wala hai πŸ˜† .. i was so sure i am not gonna like it  ..but yaar kya baat hai is bande ki!!  Totally turned the tables .. and yes yess .. what into character .. β€οΈ

and Meri Awaz nai dekha aj maine .. decided to skip it .. will watch on monday now .. story progress nai kar rai .. mtlb ab the rivalry is established tu ab now what? .. 

as for DT .. i have seen that dance rehersal video that is enough for me for a life time i guess! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Larki ho gayi chul pe Dt ne jo expressions de diya haina .. πŸ€£ .. and btw Na jaane merey dil song for a couple meeting post seperation .. have they lost it! πŸ€£
Oh jamai raja .. saans sad verison in male voice .. eeks i like itt! β€οΈ .. i just love this song ❀️ .. but the story seems predictable .. most probably this girl has lost her memory and is living a new life .. 
Koi mere ghar &TV la do.
Mujhe Waaris TV pe dekhna hai
TV pe jo maza wo Lappy mein nahi re😭
Jamai raja promo was decent.. 
Waaris promo was also good.. 

Yhm walo k dimag ghaas charne gaye hai.. πŸ˜†

That's what I say asmi.. DT k dimag me hawa gayi and we c DT in yhm and not ishita.. Uska initial styling and acting accha tha.. With tym she has gone nuts. 

And exactly she trying to be waheeda is GHANTA possible πŸ€£ πŸ˜†

KP looking disinterested.. I won't be surprised if he decides to leave the show and dahiwala aur DT ka track bane.. Dahiwala has also become bewda in the show like Raman πŸ˜†

Kinza kab naachi vo on ladki beautiful? I mean SPA toh nahi? It will be tragic cz jin kapdo me vo event par ayi thi and in contrast to what she will be performing ( obviously change karke πŸ˜†) 
I will push her from the cliff... 

Uss gaane se acche vo maharani haar h phir πŸ˜†

BHAHAHAHA... Asmi tumhara post!! πŸ€£
That song sound so out of place on them.. Sun ke lagta hai college walon ka pyaar hoga.. Dekho toh bhuddha buddhi pyaar of Raman Ishita! πŸ€£

That promo of Jamai Raja is really good.. Like the way he comes towards her and she walks away... The emotions on his face are nice.

Waaris seems to be interesting... 

Seems like u all watch YHMπŸ˜†
I left that long ago! So donno about anything except what has come on IF articleπŸ˜†

And i left Jamai raja tooπŸ˜† I was crazy at the initial days of it. After The double Sid track, i lost interest!
Edited by AS-Rifi - 7 years ago
Sony gone nuts Kya? Airing last nights episode of KRPKAB again...πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜†
Rifu meri aur apki ik prayer haiii!! πŸ˜­ No &TV! πŸ˜­ .. Sachi main TV pe jo maza hai wo net pe nai! πŸ˜­ ... 
and jhanvi yes it is in SPA! .. You should have seen it πŸ€£

and as for jamai raja .. i love the characterisation of the male lead .. he is a family man without being a joru ka ghulam and furniture type! love it! .. and even i have seen this show initially .. but with the terrorist and double role lost track .. but this promo is good! .. β­οΈ

and looking forward for waaris too .. β­οΈ
Yes that JR promo is Predictable and that Neil guy  seems the regular member of  "Kandha" Biradri ...πŸ˜†...he was in TP too...

@Jhanvi :  KP wont leave YHM...Fame matters to him a Lot . Character jaye Achaar lene , it wont matter to him...He'll keep doing same reg SRK acting stuff . 
He has got this Fame mushkil se... he was written off after Kasturi(not that he was some Brilliant in Kasturi , I toh watched only one Epi and Left because he was Unbearable and that show was KYPH + KTH Copy and the Heroine was super Lame...πŸ˜†).

About DT ...she looks Horrible with that Dark Lipstick and 3-4 layers of Make-Up...and plus 🀒 Acting...

Kinzu I think I have to watch that Dance of DT ...πŸ˜†
PLease link share kar sakti ho..???

and yeah ...can you dedicate ThisCC to Nas's Sister's wedding...??πŸ˜†...Blue rang ko thoda side rakhte hain ...
Edited by RollingStones - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Loveforlife

Sony gone nuts Kya? Airing last nights episode of KRPKAB again...πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜†

Kapil ke show ki chad gayi h inko πŸ˜†