Chat Clubs

Ranters Reloaded:Dur Phitte Muh |CC#7|IO| Congratulations Naseem <3 - Page 92

daydreamers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
This content was originally posted by: RollingStones

@Jhanvi : Ohh Laat year of Engg...Naice...
so must have done with all Project submissions and viva's and
all...and now only Exam left...??
Which stream you are from...??I hope you don't mind me asking...I am from IT Stream ...😳

Zeetv ...ek zamane mein was poineer in establishing Indian
serials...kyaa shows huss karte the us channel par... closely
followed by Sony...
I remember only Saans was the watched show form SP...
and then came Ekta Maiyya with her Prasad...SP ko Dhanwaan kar gayii Maiyya

...aisa dhanwaan kiya..ki ab tak chal raha hain ...
And Sony is race mein peeche reh gaya...

Vikku time is up...Ohhh...
I guess confession nahin hoga...
Kalyani ka pehla Pyaar Adhura reh gaya... :(
Naseem , I guess once mentioned...Its her Sister's Wedding Month. Must be busy in Preparations...

And Yes...Its Freaking Hot in Mumbai too...Ufffbahar niklo toh combustion chamber mein aa gaye hain , aisa lagta hain...😒

Asmi sorry I saw this now.. 😆

Yeah last yr.. Finally... Civil dept ki hu me 😛 😆

Proj n exams remaining.. Baki Khatam.. Proj ka thoda Kaam baki h Mera I ges ho jaega jaldi.. *fingers crossed* 

Saans was ultimate.. I miss those days.. I was a kiddo then.. Don't remember the plot but my mum watched it always in the afternoon.. Neena Gupta 😃 and I miss small wonder. I would watch it regularly as I would be back from school... 

Zee TV gave such quality yaar.. Hasratein astitva humpaanch ( only EK show I enjoyed thru out)

When ekta's shows got chucked out of SP she ruined other channels.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daydreamers thumbnail
Payal yeh grocery ka kissa jara detail me batao pls... 😆
I really want to know.. 

Not a barun fan. I was in love with ASR character.. It was written well.  But the big BW dreams and body doubles ruined the show.. 

Khair vo chodo tum kissa batao ye kya tha.. 
Edited by daydreamers - 7 years ago
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Guysss!! sorry for interrupting the flow of conversation .. main apna opinion baad main deti hn .. but i just ended up watching the movie KAUN .. urmila and manoj bajpayee .. WHAT A BRILLIANT movie it is .. still under the spell.. have any of u watched it? .. please tell me anyone has .. 
This content was originally posted by: daydreamers

Asmi sorry I saw this now.. 😆

Yeah last yr.. Finally... Civil dept ki hu me 😛 😆

Proj n exams remaining.. Baki Khatam.. Proj ka thoda Kaam baki h Mera I ges ho jaega jaldi.. *fingers crossed* 

Saans was ultimate.. I miss those days.. I was a kiddo then.. Don't remember the plot but my mum watched it always in the afternoon.. Neena Gupta 😃 and I miss small wonder. I would watch it regularly as I would be back from school... 

Zee TV gave such quality yaar.. Hasratein astitva humpaanch ( only EK show I enjoyed thru out)

When ekta's shows got chucked out of SP she ruined other channels.. 

Ohh toh Civil mein Ho ...😊. Quite Unique selection...

I remember from Star Plus Small WOnder , Saans and that show Family Foortune by Roshan Abbas (I loved that show absolutely)...tese 3 were famous...baaki yaad bhi nahin..

EK did kaya palt of SP..

EK's Koshish Ek Asha starring Sandhya and Varun was Fab too...  
Astitva part 1 was good...
I loved Hasratein , Banegi Apni Baat , Campus , HHH...❤️

And Sony mein bhi kitne saare the...
Zee and Sony were so good back then... 

ab sab bakwaas ho gaya hain...😆

This content was originally posted by: Fantasia.

Guysss!! sorry for interrupting the flow of conversation .. main apna opinion baad main deti hn .. but i just ended up watching the movie KAUN .. urmila and manoj bajpayee .. WHAT A BRILLIANT movie it is .. still under the spell.. have any of u watched it? .. please tell me anyone has .. 

Hahah...That Movie is Kickass...

And it came at such a time , when that Genre was entirely New . 

Bajpayee was such a Clingy guy ...but dude that moment when he comes to know Telephone is not Working...OHHMMMYYYGOOOSSHHH...GOOSEBUMPS...

And Urmali was Terrific...

Ramu was a Brilliant Director ...Tab..!!!😆

=============================================

LOLendra Singh Dhoni @LOLendraSingh  

SRK shifted Raees to avoid clash with Sultan. Looks like Baniye ka dimaag came into play, not Miyan bhai ki daring.

🤣

Edited by RollingStones - 7 years ago
daydreamers thumbnail

Jhanvi ...I agree with you about loose characterization of Shergill..
Even the sub plots in PKHJD were not well constructed .

But then take MAHPH eg...the show is well written , characters are strong...but still look at Forum .
Its so dead..and even TRP are down . Inspite fo channel doing good Promotions .Still low TRP.
The only time that show witnessed some forum activity was when there was KaVi Almost Kissing scene...matlab , ab kyaa bolneka..😆

PKHJD Forum was very active at the start...the day Terrorist angle was revealed..
Majority left ...😒

What I want to say is ...
Its either the Young/Hawt Romance that works  or the supernatural stuff..

Remove Iqbal Mona and replace them with some Young Hawt Good-Looking pair ...
and then see check the forum reactions...🤣
I should blame Audience because they watch what they like , bt that is how it is ...this is what audience like.

Check MAHPH ...there now members want KaVi couple to go on ...I mean really just cos you like the couple , you want them???and what about story ...tel lene jaaye ??

IF majorly thrives on young brigade ..who likes Physical intimacy wala romance...

I agree about PKHJD having weaklings...but the show was never Lame . I have seen lame shows getting high TRP's .

SOny might have some other reasons for axeing PKHJD, because the channel allowed Reporters its natural inspite of .2 TRP.
But about PKHJD Forum Ranking ...yeah A young hawty romance would have done the Trick..I feel.😆

About Naagin getting extension...woh chodo pehle yeh batao...
Will Kawach get Killed forever because of this ??? Then I am happy..
let Naagin rule then.. ..😆

But desperateness of teh Channel...Arrghhh...
This TRP Competition is ...YUCK...
and yeah even in that Forum...members are more concerned about Consummation of the Couple ...matlab...🤣

Asmi I really pity today's generation... Matlab haan hum bhi isi gen k hai 😆 but selective ppl.. 

Pkhjd one hour slot was itself a big thumbs down for me.. Matlab they churned and churned and end me ekdum loose ho gya sab. I exactly don't remember if it was humsafars or reporters.. But Sony did pull off humsafars also.. 

And if we see pkhjd shifted to half an hour naagin came PH did neglect pkhjd... Beyond repair... 

Humsafars minus romance was also good.. I like 4 lions shows (thode thode) for this reason ki they give a backdrop to a character making it layered, intense and complex... 

But if again c thru the angle of the young brigade humsafars also had masala.. Y was it pulled out? 

Same with pkhjd ( I'll admit it failed in execution very much) but still there was the masala and trp quotient also. 

Ek baat toh clear h ki forum activity se trp decide ni hoti.. 

I really wanna know how they decide the trps? 

Again balancing masala and script is possible if makers really show interest.. Unlike before now it has become only a money game.. 

Cmn to MAHPH, there's a tough competition at 8 o clock slot.. 

BHR and even SKR ( many are there cz of Ashish sharma) and I really wonder if ppl are noticing the writing or not... The show despite being mythology has a connected screenplay and to achieve that in trp world is a very big thing.. Think h start end ab ko pata hai but what really matters is the course they take up to show that journey.. At times I find only me and few others who really see the episodes in different light.  Others are busy drooling over Ashish. If no dialogue given to him they'll become angry.. If they think smthn is not relatable with the older versions they say distortions.. 

I'll tell u one classic incident.. Aisa hi post tha.. 

Its a scene where ram gifts sita chudamani.. Chudamani basically married women wore in those days.. Ab this scene was in ramanand sagar's Ramayana also.. And that has a reason because sita gives that chudamani to hanuman when she's abducted as a sign to ram that she's safe and she's waiting for him to come.. 

Ab there were many scenes previously that were not in ramanand Sagar version or rather the original.. Ppl screamed distortions.. 

And when the gifting chudamani scene came ppl screamed that the scene is lifted from ramanand Sagar version.. 

I was like what the 😡 I don't even visit the forum except for the thread I manage... 

Mudde ki baat yeh h ppl are like that and they will be like that.. Hypocrites to say the least... 

But itni baat toh hai ki trp and forum not related to each other at all... 
Fantasia. thumbnail
Yayyy! asmi has watched it! 🥳
Oh i just loved the movie asmi .. it was terrific! Like  so so engaging .. It began with such a normal day .. parents gone out .. girl alone at home .. actually i stay alone at home like this a million times .. and it was such a kickass thriller .. my mouth was left open when manoj finds Mr Malhotra's dead body .. OMG .. and then that childlike voice of urmilla .. oh God .. it was brilliant .. and how the movie had 4 characters in total .. one was shown dead .. three alive and shot in a single house .. like u dont need money to bringa fine product! 
This content was originally posted by: Fantasia.

Yayyy! asmi has watched it! 🥳

Oh i just loved the movie asmi .. it was terrific! Like  so so engaging .. It began with such a normal day .. parents gone out .. girl alone at home .. actually i stay alone at home like this a million times .. and it was such a kickass thriller .. my mouth was left open when manoj finds Mr Malhotra's dead body .. OMG .. and then that childlike voice of urmilla .. oh God .. it was brilliant .. and how the movie had 4 characters in total .. one was shown dead .. three alive and shot in a single house .. like u dont need money to bringa fine product! 

@bold : True That ...

Haan that dead body too. It's hardly 1-1/2 hour movie. 

Ramu's directed such good movies ...I like Urmila's bhooth too ...even that is Awesome ., Rangeela ...
and then the Killer Ek Hasina Thi...Wow...
Even that Jungle MOvie is goood..

@Jhanvi : 
Yes TRP and Form ranking has NO RELATION AT ALL...

Forum ranking was mentioned because Sony other shows has good rank compared to PKHJD had...

If my memory serves right , Humsafars was quite Popular on IF...
thanks to Harshad's going shirtless at the drop of Hat and numerous Asthma attack wale sequences...😆(PKHJD had nothing in front of this ).

No idea about why it was axed..
But yeah It had a Solid IF Ranking...😆
Edited by RollingStones - 7 years ago
daydreamers thumbnail

@bold : True That ...

Haan that dead body too. It's hardly 1-1/2 hour movie. 

Ramu's directed such good movies ...I like Urmila's bhooth too ...even that is Awesome ., Rangeela ...
and then the Killer Ek Hasina Thi...Wow...
Even that Jungle MOvie is goood..

@Jhanvi : 
Yes TRP and Form ranking has NO RELATION AT ALL...

Forum ranking was mentioned because Sony other shows has good rank compared to PKHJD had...

If my memory serves right , Humsafars was quite Popular on IF...
thanks to Harshad's going shirtless at the drop of Hat and numerous Asthma attack wale sequences...😆(PKHJD had nothing in front of this ).

No idea about why it was axed..
But yeah It had a Solid IF Ranking...😆

I didn't watch humsafars then.. I saw it some 10 days ago online.. Few episodes.. Some dialogues really got me.. There was definitely a feel good factor about it.. And I wondered how come sony took this decision.. 

The time when it was in the news ki going off air and all I was surprised especially when it was harshad. He has that much fandom 😆 Sony pulled it off did gave me a jolt.. 

So I ges definitely Sony giving similar treatment to pkhjd didn't shock me... 

Cmn to forum and forumvasis.. After yhm I was doubtful if I'll get an intellectual gang or not but I got one with u all in pkhjd. Again after pkhjd I thot if I'll get another sensible gang or not. I got one in SKR.. 

So I think ye 2 type ke groups shayad Har forum me rehte hai.. 

A different thing again.. Why don't ppl love or drool over characters? Why only actors? 

I found Raman complex.. Another was ASR ( which ever I one ruined owing to the mob behind barun. And I also feel ye asthma attack scenes ipkknd se hi shuru huye h 😆)  the next humare rizwaan.. And now I have ram and meghad of SKR... 

If ever you jump in the wagon of a particular actor or anything you'll never c the characters and stories.. And that's what's happening with the so called young brigade... 

Pkhjd lost with execution purely especially shergill and naina tracks... 

And also because ppl are used to angry young man avatars ( all thanks to 4 lions) 

The makers cud have given tym to the bond development of rizwan preet had there wouldn't have been the notice of last month or smthn.. They had to rush.. 

And the concept in Indian telly ki shaadi ho jaegi consummation ho jaega toh trp Khatam is very wrong.. 

Kya married couples ki story nahi hoti? Kya Sach me logo ki shaadiyon me utne draame hote h? 

The problem is Indian audience is habituated to this monotony of Indian telly.. And to break this it will take a long tym.. 

The things go wrong when the angry young man becomes soft and romantic except PASSIONATE that myt be ASR, MSK, Raman, sahir (of humsafars)... Ppl find the build up interestung but once confession and realization happens they feel its stagnant.. 

In pkhjd similar was the case except that rizwan had his own turmoil... But did anyone give a chance to understand it? 

Serials me aisi turmoils tab hi samajh Ati h jab hawa chalti h Baal udate h saanse tez hoti h dhadkan sunau deti hai.. Bullshit!!!! Aur ye sab rizwan Aur preet ke saath hua nahi so audience ko samjha hi nahi pyaar h ya samjhauta 
Edited by daydreamers - 7 years ago
Fantasia. thumbnail
Bhoot , Ek Hasina Thi both are birllian movies .. this genera in itself is kickass ..and i guess Bollywood has just produced two heriones who excelled in this genera .. Urmila and Bipasha !! ⭐️

Now coming to [KHJD forum ranking .. as payal said the jodi was not HAWT in IF terms .. the plot line was way to serious for the teenage craze and the hero was a psychoanalytical character .. people dont like to decode personalities .. they like to dissect hot scenes! 😆 .. so yes IF ranking was never there .. but again IF ranking has zero contribution to TRPs .. PKHJD was just not meant to be aired at this time .. it was way ahead of its time .. people who are enjoying naagins and dayaans cannot appreciate a spy love story at this time! 😆
Edited by Fantasia. - 7 years ago