Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
hahahah austhosh's hair! ðŸ˜†
and yes she is super duper slim asmi .. mtlb ik dum khabe jaisi! ðŸ˜† .. but looks very pretty and love her wardrobe! ðŸ˜ƒ
Fantasia. thumbnail
not even top 10 asmi .. the highest it made was 12 or 13 ..  .. Sony k shows tu cha gaye .. blue film on 3 and EDKV on number 2 .. ðŸ˜² 
Originally posted by: Fantasia.

not even top 10 asmi .. the highest it made was 12 or 13 ..  .. Sony k shows tu cha gaye .. blue film on 3 and EDKV on number 2 .. ðŸ˜² 

Sacchi chaa gaye...

Though they might be good...atleast they are not sauten or supernatural saga , just light hearted show concentrating on Relationship dynamics...but you know somewhere I feel hurt ...
The treatment Sony gave to PKHJD...and now It seems Sony won the Game...
They were right in their Decision Making and axing PKHJD...
They had the Last Laugh...💔
Edited by RollingStones - 7 years ago
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I know! Only few people connected with the real emotion behind PKHJD... Only 0.2..😭
Fantasia. thumbnail
Exactly asmi and rav .. now seeing thier shows doing so well .. Twitter flooding with their edits it seems that they took the right decision .. but still i have a complain! They never had these shows ready for another month . they could have atleast let PKHJD run till that time .. but they just axed it .. its as if they never wanted it to air on their channel .. got scared i guess .. 
but we must admist that they came up with good shows, nice natural and feel good .. in this supernatural crap they are showing fresh content! 
Loveforlife thumbnail

Exactly asmi and rav .. now seeing thier shows doing so well .. Twitter flooding with their edits it seems that they took the right decision .. but still i have a complain! They never had these shows ready for another month . they could have atleast let PKHJD run till that time .. but they just axed it .. its as if they never wanted it to air on their channel .. got scared i guess .. 

but we must admist that they came up with good shows, nice natural and feel good .. in this supernatural crap they are showing fresh content! 

Hmm.. Guess there was more to Sony's decision than only the TRP.. 
Loveforlife thumbnail
Thanks Asmi Kinzu for your comments! ðŸ˜Š

Blue film was very sweet today. I love Sona's Grandmother.. ðŸ˜† Precap was good. I like how Dev notices her moods. 
daydreamers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Loveforlife

Thanks Asmi Kinzu for your comments! ðŸ˜Š

Blue film was very sweet today. I love Sona's Grandmother.. ðŸ˜† Precap was good. I like how Dev notices her moods. 

It was super cute.. ðŸ˜³ that dance ðŸ˜† sona ke papa ka... ðŸ˜† precap kya tha? Main bhul gayi ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜†
Loveforlife thumbnail
Originally posted by: daydreamers

It was super cute.. ðŸ˜³ that dance ðŸ˜† sona ke papa ka... ðŸ˜† precap kya tha? Main bhul gayi ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜†

Very cute! ðŸ˜† Sona practicing saying I love you. ðŸ˜†
daydreamers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Loveforlife

Very cute! ðŸ˜† Sona practicing saying I love you. ðŸ˜†

Arre haan I forgot.. Silly me ðŸ˜† am loving that Elena girl too.. She has screen presence.. Bore nahi hota when she's on screen ðŸ˜³