Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Absouletely rav! Foreign TV and films put in money of anything they do . if they are gonna show supernatural stuff they are sure to make it lavish and proper .. ye nai k ghatia vfx daal diya chalo jee kaam khatam .. they put effort hence there loop holes are ignored ..
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Fantasia.

Absouletely rav! Foreign TV and films put in money of anything they do . if they are gonna show supernatural stuff they are sure to make it lavish and proper .. ye nai k ghatia vfx daal diya chalo jee kaam khatam .. they put effort hence there loop holes are ignored ..

😆

So I guess only good writing does not help, it's execution on screen matters too.. ðŸ¤“
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Asmita aap ko kya hua? Why are you bored? Too much work?? ... So this new entry will be the one for Kal it seems. I am dreading to watch Kanishk ka death sequence.. ðŸ˜­
Originally posted by: Loveforlife

Asmita aap ko kya hua? Why are you bored? Too much work?? ... So this new entry will be the one for Kal it seems. I am dreading to watch Kanishk ka death sequence.. ðŸ˜­

Had an early client call , so jaldi aayi office. And tab se neend aa rahi hain...😆.

Haan its seems he'll new love of Kal's Life , his character they mentioned is like Vikram from Khoobsurat. Vikram was Uotight and Kal too is disciplined one...pata nahin jodi kaisi hogi.
Mujhe toh abhi se boring lag rahe hain...😆

Kannu's death naa...I know...sucuha cute Kid with so many unfulfilled dreams..💔
Fantasia. thumbnail
  1.  Iqbal Khan Retweeted
    Viniyard Films @ViniyardFilms  

To check out d new look of d handsome #iqbalkhan stay tuned 2 our page #ViniyardTV #Waaris @AndTVOfficial

23 retweets49 likes

Retweet

Liked

More
Fantasia. thumbnail
Iqbal has lost so much weight! ðŸ˜² .. tips lene paren gin! ðŸ˜† .. btw white is looking good on him . shalwar suit is nice!  .. and hiding his face .. lol funny man ðŸ˜†
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sach much! Banda bilkul dubla patla ho gaya!😲
LOL...Iqbal Manoj Kumar  Khan...😆
Holidays mein Weight Loss...hahha...please batao aisa kyaa kiya..??😆

MAHPH Update :-

Kal is in Vides...has a metting scheduled and so goes to take a shower. 
Mirror ke saamne imagining Viku ..."Tujhe dekh dekh sona " Playing...me and my family LOL-ed big time on the choice of song ...🤣.
Then Viku comes and asks ready ?? she says Bucket and mug is not there in Bathroom ...viku shows her how shower works...
Kal tries and TFC...TTujhe Dekh dekh sona again PLaying...

Scene was OK...but best was Kal hoding his hand , even when Vik says you get ready , I'll wait ...she says yes but stil unconciously holding his Hand...😳

inn mumbai , ketki meets Kannu ghar ke bahar ...and promises him that she'll come next Sunday to meet Family .

Kal calls ghar pe...everyone talks and are happy ..
Kannu inn his excitement ...does alot of bhagamdaud...and Collapses.

He is rushed to Hospital...Fam calls Ketki , Sohrabh picks but does not respond and drops the call...(Rituraj was Too Good here)
SohKet geting ready to go for a Party and Ketki does not want to go bt Sohrabh convinces...

Doc says that Kannu has Kuch chand lamhe...Sorry...😭

Precap is Cracker ...

Kannu dies...💔 . Ketki comes but Kla does nnot allows her to Touch Him and breaks all ties with her.
Say we now only has 1 rishta "Pratiyogi ka..."
Edited by RollingStones - 7 years ago
Fantasia. thumbnail
I was suprised too at the song choice asmi .. i was like .. hein? .. 70s k khayal main aj ka gana! ðŸ¤£ .. plus the shower thingy was unnecasary i suppose .. the mirror khayal and hand holding nice though .. and well tht hing i liked is that they did give ketki a last meeting with kannu .. ðŸ’”
The MIrror Par was Good ...TFC direction was Bad...
Haan Its was Ketki's last Meet with Kannu ...and she should gone ahead to meet the Family...💔
Kal was terrific in Precap...as usual Apna faisla thop diyaa...

=================================

Though I love Kangana's dress...but should have gone for Indian Attire...Its a National Event ...thodi toh Izzat Rakho...

Payal gonna be Happy ...Sachin selected as GW Olympic Ambassador...
though Sal is not removed...bt sachin inclusion will shift focus form Salman... :P