Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
okay this serial DILAGI has some awesome dialogues .. guys do watch it if u ppl get time .. ⭐️

pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Fantasia.

yes, even Maya Ali said in her interview that Mannu wont disappoint, SD refused her once and ever since he is trying to repent his mistake .. Mannu curses him that he will get everything that he refused me for and not get me .. and she still counties to curse him .. lets just see what happens when SD is not there for her .. 

as for ratings .. oh yes .. its the hIGHEST rated serial and ppl are going ga ga over how handsome Hamza looks post leap .. to which i do agree waise! 😆

ohkay so she will keep cursing him till his death moment kya?
That would reflect poorly on her frankly. But I still cant figure out why her family who used to love her so much has abandoned her completely? I mean if it was Sd pushing her to the marriage by not accepting her proposal. it was her father who went ahead with the marriage even giving her the chance to complete her education. That too witout doing much bg check on Mikahel. I do think by giving SD the responsibility to say if Mikhael was good enough for her, he washed his hands off from any kind of guilt coming his way in future. As MIkhael turned out to be a jerk and as Mannu got convinced by SD, all her anger is channelized towards him only whereas Both Sd and her father are equally to be  lamed. I have serious apathy towards her father for manipulating both Mannu an Sd before marriage knowing their personality traits. I am yet to understand that how can her parents be that apathetic towards their only daughetr's sufferings and still believeing Mikael is a saint. Mannu is in suicidal mode, SD is in self destructive mode and her parents are in blind mode. aur kya hona tha is drama ka.

about Hamaza looking handsome post leap, yes he carries this look better. and has more grip on the character too I suppose.
pinkeye thumbnail

even i am shocked Payal .. and not even liking it that much ..  he went for a total aged look when he didnt have too .. miss the handsome ishaan wali look though .. he looked so handsome in suits and formals .. but lets see what in store .. he went for a risky experiment .. that too in Tv where look matter all .. hopefully it works good for him .. 

yes true. and as tv has the tendency to typecast people, I hope this does not bracket Iq into some category.

wasie now Bajirao mastani story is coming up as a serial. 😆
Fantasia. thumbnail
the parents from both sides are a joke .. infact three sides ... Mikeal's , Mannu's and SD'S - all three parents are LEAST bothered about what there children are upto .. and how hard life sis getting for them .. the parents should have been shown a bit more involved .. or at the least informed .. 

and rupps yes finally u can get rid of Saath nibhana saathiya! 😆
i still dont get how that show is still runnning! 😕

EDIT : Bajirao MASTANI!  .. AS IF A FILM WASNT ENUF FOR MAKING A JOKE OUR OF LOVE! urgh! 
Edited by Fantasia. - 7 years ago
Fantasia. thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkeye

yes true. and as tv has the tendency to typecast people, I hope this does not bracket Iq into some category.

exactly! Brainless people in TV better not sideline him due to his experiment .. hoping it brings the best for him! 
pinkeye thumbnail
   The day I set my TV remote on fire...                  

It was a dark and stormy night. Really, I am not being dramatic because my WiFi went out. Suffering from a strong bout of boredom and the agony of being separated from Netflix, I ventured into the unknown territory of the living room. I rested my butt on what looked like a black, furry bear (later learned it was called a couch) and saw in front of my eyes a giant, black monolith. I asked my birth-giver, "What is this funny thing, mother?" She handed me a long-ish, thin-ish device and told me to press the buttons, promising great entertainment. I did so but I wish my fingers were rather dipped in acid. Here's what my eyes, or what remains of them, saw on that dreaded night.

Advertisement: Replay Ad
Ads by ZINC

Sasural Simar Ka: One woman called Simar is in Pataal Lok, fighting Patali Devi. She is in literal hell but her hair and make-up is still on fleek. When she defeats Patali Devi, she comes back to life and is now battling four female ghosts in her house.

Current brain function: 80%

A long time ago, I am told, this serial was about a woman who wanted to dance but was forcibly married off instead.

Saath Nibhana Saathiya: A woman tries to kill her daughter-in-law by locking her in a room full of white mice. Also, the mice were made in horrible CGI. Two mintues later a mother-in-law tortures her bahu by electrocuting her in another scene.

Current brain function: 60%

Wow, the world has really progressed. Remember the good old days of the regular kerosene and matches?

Yeh Kahan Aa Gaye Hum: A man is turning into a tiger and only a rudraksha bead on a string can stop his conversion. It's supposed to be a love story, by the way, where a rockstar falls for a simpleton.

Current brain function: 40%

Other real-life rockstars must be so jealous of his talent. Imagine if the members of Queen could suddenly all turn into tigers on stage. AWESOME!

Vishkanya: A nervous blue girl is trying to hide at a party. She is supposed to be poisonous or something. At least that's what the title of the show says.

Current brain function: 20%

Well, well, well... looks like Smurfette grew up!

Naagin: A woman can turn into a snake at will and is currently having a face-off with an icchadhari pea-hen. PS: They are also fighting over a man.

Current brain function: 0%

Get me the old-fashioned kerosene and matches. It's time to set the remote, the TV, the couch, the house and my eyes on fire.

From HT Brunch, May 1, 2016

http://www.hindustantimes.com/brunch/the-day-i-set-my-tv-remote-on-fire/story-EDdxnqJHVnXaizAuRB5myM.html

==========================================================================

Brain function zero percent. 🤣🤣

Let me sing-

Hum pe yeh kisne garbage hai dalla

Zero functioning brain cells ne humein

maar dala, maar dala.

🤣🤣🤣

Edited by pinkeye - 7 years ago
pinkeye thumbnail

exactly! Brainless people in TV better not sideline him due to his experiment .. hoping it brings the best for him! 

lets hope for the best. 😳
Fantasia. thumbnail

lets hope for the best. 😳

Yes 😳 He is going to be awesome IA! ❤️
Fantasia. thumbnail
btw payal what do single screen and multiplex mean? i mean ppl in BW forum keep discussing it .. actually Pakistan has no cinema culture so i dont know abt it .. what do they mean and signify?
pinkeye thumbnail

btw payal what do single screen and multiplex mean? i mean ppl in BW forum keep discussing it .. actually Pakistan has no cinema culture so i dont know abt it .. what do they mean and signify?

Multiplex is primarily in malls having multiple screens with different genre of films including foreign language. and the target audience is Urban or semi urban crown. As the gap btw big metro cities and small cities are declining day by day the multiplex culture has invaded the small cities too. But single screen is like old age cinema viewing experience in which only single cinema in each week and if its a paisa vasool film it remains there for long unlike distracted multpl;x culture. Single screen theatres are almost endangered or extinct in big cities. But the smaller towns, the remote places away from megacities still have that culture. Its main target audienece is coming from not so upper or upper middle class, educated starta. Its more like stratification of socio economic staus too. So single screen and multiplex audience is distinguishable as per their taste, habitat, soci economic starta. In India- fr eg Bihar, Haryana, Pujab belt is dominated by single screens and brainlsess masala entertainers like Baaghi, like Dabang, like most Bhai films whereas Delhi- NCR, Mumbai-pune, Bangalore,Kolkata, Ahmedabad, is drieven by multiplex with niche films like k&s, ki &ka as the characters are all urbane and identifiable by that audience. South cities like Hyderabad, Chennai is driven by regional cinemas only. 😆😆

Bhai has audienece in multiplex too nowdays. 😆😆
Edited by pinkeye - 7 years ago
Previous
1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 117
Next