Ranters Reloaded:Dur Phitte Muh |CC#7|IO| Congratulations Naseem <3 - Page 59

Posted: 7 years ago
hehehe yeah payal .. cafeeine nai hai life main! 😆 .. and yes chai session is always a chatting session .. like shaam ko proper kaam hota hai .. a jao chai bana len! 😆 .. and moms always get concerned na .. kuch zyada khao tab bhi, kam khao tab bhi ..aur normal kaho tab bhi .. 😳 ❤️ .. 

and not only abusive, his obsession has cost actresses thier careers .. i dont know the whole story but i heard ash was asked to leave chalte chalte bcz Salman used to create scenes on the sets! 
Edited by Fantasia. - 7 years ago
Fawad posted a wonderful tweet .. he was singing BOLNA live! ❤️
Caught up on meri Awaz's episode, so finally ketki was good in the first half .. her outlash on those boys and then the scene in the studio .. loved it .. raja ram is serving such a pillar for both the sisters .. it was wonderful to see ketki reminiscing him and then just delivering  such a stellar performance .. and love how they have shown the contrast .. ketki goig to towards regular masala commercial music and kalyaani sticking to the classical .. loved that angle ..
ketki was again wierd in the romance scene with sorabh jee but rituraj is just sooo perfect . he is so damn mean that u are diguisted! lovely .. family scene of kalyani's departure was cute .. 
Originally posted by Fantasia.

hehehe yeah payal .. cafeeine nai hai life main! 😆 .. and yes chai session is always a chatting session .. like shaam ko proper kaam hota hai .. a jao chai bana len! 😆 .. and moms always get concerned na .. kuch zyada khao tab bhi, kam khao tab bhi ..aur normal kaho tab bhi .. 😳 ❤️ .. 

and not only abusive, his obsession has cost actresses thier careers .. i dont know the whole story but i heard ash was asked to leave chalte chalte bcz Salman used to create scenes on the sets! 

Mein chai coffee dono leti hu.. But trying to be on a healthier side by opting for green tea. Lekin gharwale phir se buri aadat laga dete hai 😆

Cmn to the chalte chalte scenario.. That was also one major reason for salman srk fight.. And ash was thrown out and rani was taken.. 
Awww thank you guys! 🤗
Thanks for shedding light on the Fawad and Pak film industry info! 
haha jhanvi, green tea is very bitter is it? 😆 .. my mom drinks it during her i have to lose weight phases! 😆 .. 
btw payal .. tiger is being declared a bigger star than sid alia and fawad in BW forum .. God tiger psnd ho ya na ho .. they will do anything to bring Fawad down! 😆
Originally posted by Fantasia.

haha jhanvi, green tea is very bitter is it? 😆 .. my mom drinks it during her i have to lose weight phases! 😆 .. 
btw payal .. tiger is being declared a bigger star than sid alia and fawad in BW forum .. God tiger psnd ho ya na ho .. they will do anything to bring Fawad down! 😆

kinza green tea is yuck !!! 😆 😆 that's the reason my mum doesn't drink it... on the contrary she's the one who needs it first 😆 i tried it with lemon today so was bearable.

i was on heavy antibiotics for a very long tym. and that had a side effect on my face and hair. too many pimples and excessive hair loss. but i thot why not take thoda natural way to deal with it 😆

isliye green tea fad...😆
Raveena you are most welcome. Itni si baat ke liye thanks na kaho.

@kinza, yes TIGER is bigger than FAWAD the incredibly overrated actor. Yeh alag baat hai their fav is anything but an ACTOR toh rating is like not applicable. Aur FAWAD ko chodo, there was a thread that Bagghi will beat SRK's fan and thus he is behind him too. 🤣
jhanvi even i am very prone to pimples .. esp in summers i cant eat eggs and chocolates AT ALL .. and good green tea helps u in it jhanvi .. take care always! ❤️
and payal i know .. Tiger to SRK ko bhi peche chor raha hai! 😆 Its so sad when a senseless movie gets a hit tag, a movie which has been thrashed by critics .. #0.2TrpGroup! 
Anyone have seen Bipasha's pic as the bengali bride. She looks gorgeous.

Kinza its great that we are 0.2trpclub. Nahi toh kis kis ko jhelna padhta. 😆 Edited by pinkeye - 7 years ago