Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x46sxe8_sbas-divyanka-s-rehersal-for-spa-2016_tv
ap sab ki morning good banane k liye! 🤣

Things to notice, 

1. DT's faces .. where does she bring these expresisons? 😲
2. Her date plus dance rehersal dress! 😲
3. Vivek dancing behind DT! 🤣

Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
[YOUTUBE]http://youtu.be/GKhnkJD7bys[/YOUTUBE]

Payal for u
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Jhalak29

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube/GKhnkJD7bys[/YOUTUBE]

Payal for u

Thank you. Will watvh it later.
Originally posted by: pinkeye

Is Harneet Singh Writing Gul khan's new show starring Sobti? Any idea how is the male protagonist of her pther show tashan e ishq?

She wrote sheer poetry in the form of Rizwan. 👏

Yeah She is writing for Sobti ka Show ...and as described by her , the hero has more attitude than her Cat...😆.
Ahh...and I'll control mysefl...dont want to start my Ramayan on Sobti ...😳😉😆.

Harneet wrote a Poetry in Rizwaan...
something that can never ever be Created...It can be one up if only the writer and the Actor collaborate  once again for the same Character...⭐️.
And that quote ..is the BIGGEST TAKE AWAY ...for everyone...

I still remember that Write-up  by Iqbal  on Rizwaan...sighh...GooseBumps..!!!

==================================================================

Kinz...tum kyun DT ke videos dekha rahi ho early morning..
Though I have not seen the video...I can predict what It will be..and whatever that is , is so not worth time ..right now.
May be when I need some laughter dose or want to roll my eyes , I'll see...😆

=================================================================

@Jhalak : Now toh even I need to check KRKAB to see Payal...😳😆

peeyara thumbnail

I gel with kids as they love unconditionally: Eijaz Khan

Television's decade old household face Eijaz Khan currently busy with his project 'Meri Awaaz Hi Pehchaan Hai' shares his extreme fondness for kids, dogs and recalls an anecdote from his 'Kavyanjali' days.
Eijaz won many hearts after playing the role of Jassi in 'Tanu Weds Manu' and currently he is back on TV, opposite Amrita Rao. The actor talks about his love for kids, ' I was listening to this particular song in my vanity van & I continued humming the tune walking to the set. Happened to pass by these 3 kids who were playing by themselves. This cutie just stops what she is doing, stares at me and gurgles back my song. Maybe she wanted to sing with me. I went close to her, sat by her to sing and she just reached out her hand (I was actually singing the same lyrics 'close your eyes and just reach out your hand). I felt an instant connect. Well, we sang the rest of the song together with sunny smiles. Yup, I'm awesome with kids.

Eijaz talks about how happy he gets when he is around dogs and kids, 'During 'Kavyanjali' when we used to shoot with small babies and if they got cranky...I was the one responsible to calm them down. I think I get along very well with dogs and children because they are the two species who give unconditional love. Everyone else has conditions.'
peeyara thumbnail

They make an amazing couple: Jennifer Winget on Karan-Bipasha

ile talking about her separation period and marriage, Jennifer stated that her marriage was a roller-coaster ride. It had some happy and sad moments. She gave her 500% to the marriage and no one can point a finger at her. She doesn't regret and is in a happy space.

Jennifer said that Karan and Bipasha make an amazing couple. She feels marriage is a beautiful thing if two people work on it and want to be together. She further added that love is an amazing thing, and if one can feel it for someone, it is great.
Jennifer, who will soon be making a comeback on TV is enjoying single hood and doesn't feel a lack of anything in her life. She thinks every girl should be single at 30 as it's liberating to be free. The TV heartthrob, said that she has become more mature and understands people better now. She feels good when guys hit on her and when they get intimidated by her she feels powerful, concluded the actress.

Loving her attitude, behaving maturely n not indulging in mud slinging ⭐️
peeyara thumbnail
Harneet writes for the antagonist on Tashn-e-ishq
initially makers showed him(Yuvraj) as hero but other lead took away the girl as he is baddie
And  yuvraj's character is more stronger than anyone else's character 

Mr Moral Minister 🥱
being a public figure, he should watch out the words he spit...it makes huge difference
learn something from Mawra
oh i remember how Mawra was bashed left right center for asking people to see Phantom as movie against terrorism not nation...her name, originality, career, character everything was talked about and tarnished but she wrote an long essay shutting up the hate monger
that maturity n broadminded feature made me respect her

and about jodi...i ship two jodis madly and no prize for guessing Ram-Priya and Zaroon-Kashaf 😆 no one can reach them ❤️(atleast for me)
Originally posted by: peeyara

I gel with kids as they love unconditionally: Eijaz Khan

Television's decade old household face Eijaz Khan currently busy with his project 'Meri Awaaz Hi Pehchaan Hai' shares his extreme fondness for kids, dogs and recalls an anecdote from his 'Kavyanjali' days.
Eijaz won many hearts after playing the role of Jassi in 'Tanu Weds Manu' and currently he is back on TV, opposite Amrita Rao. The actor talks about his love for kids, ' I was listening to this particular song in my vanity van & I continued humming the tune walking to the set. Happened to pass by these 3 kids who were playing by themselves. This cutie just stops what she is doing, stares at me and gurgles back my song. Maybe she wanted to sing with me. I went close to her, sat by her to sing and she just reached out her hand (I was actually singing the same lyrics 'close your eyes and just reach out your hand). I felt an instant connect. Well, we sang the rest of the song together with sunny smiles. Yup, I'm awesome with kids.

Eijaz talks about how happy he gets when he is around dogs and kids, 'During 'Kavyanjali' when we used to shoot with small babies and if they got cranky...I was the one responsible to calm them down. I think I get along very well with dogs and children because they are the two species who give unconditional love. Everyone else has conditions.'

Reporter Nas is Back...😳😆  
@bold : Aww... This is such a cute moment...

Though He dint had much of a role in TWM...but I liked his pairing with Swara...

Edit : TEI sounds confusing... hero bana villian , villian bana hoero..heroine went with Villian.. 😕

IQ is such a Cartooon ...I ❤️ his random replies..
dictionary use karle...
mera cake kahaan hain...
ye le...hugs..

😳😆
Edited by RollingStones - 8 years ago
rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Heyyy alll..having a crazy busy week.. But had to drop by..was missing our cc

..so sorry for not replying to you kinza.. I thought you were an sk pankhi.. 😆
And yeah I have liked his bajrangi..but it was more for harshali..
Come to think of it.. I was a die hard Amir khan fan during his qsqt days.. Then came along Salman's mpk.. So ak was sidelined.. And then srk..i wasn't his fan until ddlj happened.. So I have been fans of all three khans at a certain stage.. But now love srk..

And all time fav jodi's.. Its armaan and jassi.. Then kashaf and zaroon and preet and rizwaan.. You are all now pretty aware of my craziness for pkhjd.. 😆

Somewhere I connect with preet character more personally.. I cannot pinpoint or express myself how..but she is just too real for me..hence their Jodi is just love 😳

@payal.. I am not watch kuch rqng pyar ke as well.. Dahleez dekhne wali thi but busy Ho gayi..

Chalo running off..have a mehendi order for a friend.. Have a great week ahead me dears.. And sorry for the looonng post.. See yaa..❤️

P.s. Loved all the caps..thanks for sharing. Made my day seeing rizu and preeto.. And I like eijaz too..and I love Iqbal more for his interactions with his fans on twitter.. Bless him..Edited by rupsii - 8 years ago
peeyara thumbnail
Hello Rupali
Hope ur wound have healed completely

Reason i love Ram priya (apart from their sizzling chemistry n top notch acting), they resemble my parents a lot...same banters, zero compatibility, diff pov of seeing things yet always together ❤️

There were many scenes n banters between them where i was like "yeh to meri mum dad ki tarha bol rahe hai" 🤣

Do come jab free ho...missing you