Ranters Reloaded:Dur Phitte Muh |CC#7|IO| Congratulations Naseem <3 - Page 26

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
Maine bola tha Dad ko..This is madh island area...nahin suna...πŸ˜†..I won Yayyy...

I just commented on his Marathi and here he comes saying I know Marathi...hindi type marathi aati hogi...cha cha cha waali...hmmm πŸ˜†.

He seems to be Easy going guy...randomly talking abt Stuff...much like Iqbal..
Dharmashala did wonders It seems...πŸ˜†
Edited by RollingStones - 7 years ago
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sushan khan still uses Roshan Surname for her twitter handle? And now supporting Hr? Yeh tamasha kab tak chalega? πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ Raveena, whats the meaning of Bombil season mean? Summer? πŸ˜•
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pinkeye

Sushan khan still uses Roshan Surname for her twitter handle? And now supporting Hr? Yeh tamasha kab tak chalega? πŸ˜†

@ Raveena, whats the meaning of Bombil season mean? Summer? πŸ˜•

Pay.. If you visit Carter Road Bandra sea side or Madh at this time you will see rows of Bombay Ducks (Bombil fish) set out in the sun to be dried.. So the whole of surrounding areas smell of dried fish.. Ghar mein baithe dried fish ki smell aati reheti hai whole morning and afternoon.. πŸ˜†
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Payal kabir khan was in pak for some conference and about 8 to 10 ppl chanted against him on an airport and apparently showed a show to him for making phantom .. thatbis what happened .. but i loved his tweet .. he said kindly dont exaggarate something which a few ppl did .. loved his tweet! 

And as for all time favourite jodi .. well this is a tough one! .. mostly in jodis i love singular character more .. like sujal for instance .. zaroon .. i like kashaf too but if i have to pick it is zaroon .. he just silently made kashaf relaise how much he cared .. that tea cup scene .. love it  .. Rizwaan .. as a jodi its hard .. i guess for me its Mayank and Nupur .. and Anshuman and Paakhi .. they both showed equal strength and willingness to carry thier relation .. from BOTH sides .. so these two will be my fav jodis for thier characters .. but if i have to pick an overall love story .. it will be rizreet for thier end .. and zaroon and kashaf for thier beggining .. 

Edited by Fantasia. - 7 years ago
pinkeye thumbnail
Originally posted by: Loveforlife

Pay.. If you visit Carter Road Bandra sea side or Madh at this time you will see rows of Bombay Ducks (Bombil fish) set out in the sun to be dried.. So the whole of surrounding areas smell of dried fish.. Ghar mein baithe dried fish ki smell aati reheti hai whole morning and afternoon.. πŸ˜†

oh ok, I know that Bombay duck fish, but never knew its called bombil. chalo now I have learnt a new thing. toh it must be really suffocating kind smile. but Mumbai is beautiful thanks to that sea. 😳
pinkeye thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fantasia.

Payal kabir khan was in pak for some conference and about 8 to 10 ppl chanted against him on an airport and apparently showed a show to him for making phantom .. thatbis what happened .. but i loved his tweet .. he said kindly dont exaggarate something which a few ppl did .. loved his tweet! 

And as for all time favourite jodi .. well this is a tough one! .. mostly in jodis i love singular character more .. like sujal for instance .. zaroon .. i like kashaf too but if i have to pick it is zaroon .. he just silently made kashaf relaise how much he cared .. that tea cup scene .. love it  .. Rizwaan .. as a jodi its hard .. i guess for me its Mayank and Nupur .. and Anshuman and Paakhi .. they both showed equal strength and willingness to carry thier relation .. from BOTH sides .. so these two will be my fav jodis for thier characters .. but if i have to pick an overall love story .. it will be rizreet for thier end .. and zaroon and kashaf for thier beggining .. 

ohkay. so too much hungama for a small incident.

rizreet was surely love and I loved their story, but I don't think they belong to my FOREVER ALWAYS list as their story was surreal kind, as a fiction, novelistic sketch. Alluring, heart wrenching as a love story but I guess its more literary feel than real feel.
on another note, you are among a very few people who think zaroon was more powerful as a character in the story than kashaf. the story was primarily from her pov and zaroon was more of a grey character, but he still made it a lovable, prince charming kind. a great effort being appreciated for that matter. for me zaroon kashaf was complimenting each other and both completed each their. 😳
pinkeye thumbnail

Siddhaanth Surryavanshi turns 'wicked' for & TV's Waaris

Ace Producer Ashvini Yardi's Vini Yard Films' upcoming show on & TV, Waaris has been in the headlines in the last few  weeks.

The show has already roped in talented actors Iqbal Khan, Aarti Singh in lead roles. Now we hear of versatile actor Siddhaanth Surryavanshi (earlier known as Anand Suryavanshi) bagging the plump role of the antagonist on the show.

Siddhaanth will play the meanest guy seen on TV so far, and the character will surpass all shades of being wicked.

Also, he will sport a new look on the show, and will be seen in a never-seen-before avatar.

For the uninitiated, Siddhaanth has earlier in his career played a grey shade in the popular show Sindoor Tere Naam Ka. He has been seen in lead roles in shows Mamta, Grihasti etc. He was last seen in Suryaputra Karn.

When contacted, Siddhaanth confirmed the news saying, "Yes, I am part of the show. But I am not supposed to talk on it yet."

The shoot of Waaris has already begun and will go on air very soon.

Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes payal .. Rizreet were abstract .. something that always seems surreal and beautiful .. and its the connect i developed with Rizwaan that makes the jodi special for me. 

As for zaroon. Yes for me he was a more powerful character. Although the story was kashaf's journey of shikwa to shukar .. but for me Zaroon is a hero. Payal he had lead a hard life too .. he had neglectful parents .. ideologically opposite atmosphere, but he fought, he never gave up, He didnt develop this harshness towards life that kashaf did.

According to me its easy to do what kahsaf did, but its not east what Zaroon did. He was atlast the one who leaves his ego and goes to kashaf to bring her home. He was the one who was adamant till kashaf agrred to married and once they were, althy his personality lead them to a fight but it was again him who came to take her back .. HE did it .. kahsaf wasnt that strong to leave her ego .. 
Edited by Fantasia. - 7 years ago
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

ohkay. so too much hungama for a small incident.

rizreet was surely love and I loved their story, but I don't think they belong to my FOREVER ALWAYS list as their story was surreal kind, as a fiction, novelistic sketch. Alluring, heart wrenching as a love story but I guess its more literary feel than real feel.
on another note, you are among a very few people who think zaroon was more powerful as a character in the story than kashaf. the story was primarily from her pov and zaroon was more of a grey character, but he still made it a lovable, prince charming kind. a great effort being appreciated for that matter. for me zaroon kashaf was complimenting each other and both completed each their. 😳The 

If u gals dunt mind.. I will add my two cents ..in zaroon kashaf I love them as a team..in the intial Phases of the story they both had their shortcomings like kashaf n her anger towards life and zaroon his careless attitude.. He just saw the world with his rosy pov but towards the end they both learnt to compliment each other and smotheen each other's rough edges.. I love how kashaf is not angry any more in life in her own shiyakaton se shukr ka Safar n zaroon become a family man for whom family becomes his isles in the rough world where he Intially roamed around to escape the family especially his mother
Edited by Jhalak29 - 7 years ago
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Btw gals if u love sea and ever visit Caribbean do visit Aruba . It has beautiful seas plus the cleanest n safest water n atmosphere.. N I am based here n you are welcome to stay with us 
Previous
1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 117
Next