Ranters Reloaded:Dur Phitte Muh |CC#7|IO| Congratulations Naseem <3 - Page 22

Posted: 7 years ago
About that Kratika wala Article..
I read in YHM Forum , that article was planted by DT's PR to show down Sssarad...bt the writer dragged in Kratika in it and tried to malign her Image too..
Kratika complained about it to Colors and the writer got sacked..

Kratika had tweeted abut this issue being handled . 

She did that? 😲 DT is such a low woman! how could she .. obsessed with her herself! 
Originally posted by RollingStones

About that Kratika wala Article..
I read in YHM Forum , that article was planted by DT's PR to show down Sssarad...bt the writer dragged in Kratika in it and tried to malign her Image too..
Kratika complained about it to Colors and the writer got sacked..

Kratika had tweeted abut this issue being handled . 

Woah!!! 😲 Tabha main sochu...  Kratika is so sweet.. I have followed her during Punar Vivah.. Kabhi ek bhi baar ussne attitude nahi dikhaya! 

DT has moved on, Sharad has too.. Things did not work out between them .. Why the f**k is DT playing all these games.. Upar se dragging other actors in it.. ðŸ˜¡
Watch episode 1 of KRPKAB.. Some lovely emotions between Dev and his family.. 
I beleived sharad's part but Kratika part shocked me, though i am not her fan but i do know her, she is sweet and this news was shocking
I guess exceot me and Asmita, all others here are following EDKV and kuch pyar ke rang. I dint know why, I cant find anything interesting to give it a dekho. Par tum log itne tareef kar rahe ho toh will give a try during my holidays.

Btw I agree with Raveena that the tv or films need to comeback eith oroper romantic stories. On another note I am rewatching HUMSAFAR rerun as its now in its last phase and I love epi 15 to epi 23. Its pure bliss seeing the acting calibreortrayed despite the cliche story. And iff that song. 💔
Tiger Shroff also has a following ? How ? Because he keeps imotating HR and becUse he can dance -he is talented? I feel sorry for myself that few years later I will have only Varun Dhawans, Tiger shroffs in hindi film industry as talented ones. Aur log IF pe disre actors ko overrated bolte hai. 😆   

Can Ranbir make his comeback and take over this declining graph! Sorf Ranveer reh gaya hai as the torch bearer of having talent and bo success. Ranbir needs to click to have good films here. Varun dhawan, Tiger shroff, Arjun kapoors give me nightmares. I will give up on movie viewing thanks to these then. 😆
Pay... The thing that made me hang on to KRPKAB is this...

PKHJD mein bhi aise wall thi.. Written FAMILY. 

Hope KRPKAB makers don't disappoint. ðŸ¤”

Originally posted by pinkeye

Tiger Shroff also has a following ? How ? Because he keeps imotating HR and becUse he can dance -he is talented? I feel sorry for myself that few years later I will have only Varun Dhawans, Tiger shroffs in hindi film industry as talented ones. Aur log IF pe disre actors ko overrated bolte hai. 😆   

Can Ranbir make his comeback and take over this declining graph! Sorf Ranveer reh gaya hai as the torch bearer of having talent and bo success. Ranbir needs to click to have good films here. Varun dhawan, Tiger shroff, Arjun kapoors give me nightmares. I will give up on movie viewing thanks to these then. 😆

😆

I am also scared about the Sort of actors that will rule the industry later. Tiger Shroff toh phir bhi humble lagta hai.. Actually he doesn't need to praise HR or anybody don't know why they do it.. These new actors. Arjun K toh I detest him like anything. 
Kinza Bw firum ke log ab Moral Minister ko bash karne lage. Hamza is really popular thanks to his verbal diarrohea. He shoukd stop posting on fb. 🤣 log ya toh uske post ke dhajjiya udate hai ya phir bash karte hai. Toh kyn woh itna sar fira banke ghumta hai. 😆 😆 I laughed hard reme, bering you. Edited by pinkeye - 7 years ago