Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat

CAS On Location Videos !!

aditi37 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
In this same Ashoka Chandashoka Incarnation but with a different angle😆
also involve funny wig😆offcreen footage😆but really ashoka looking damn scary😲seems like he bit sushim with teeth😲

Dharma having pain in her stomach but I hope it's not the labour pain coz we didn't even see her a baby bumps😆n all of the sudden they show her conceiving would become a biggest blooper😆
Beside I remember Abi mentioned that😉nice catch my friend 😆but poorly ashoka pleasing dumbosar to let him meet his mother but again we know what will be his reply😡

Here offscreen fun time where Sameer , Faizan and Jitendra  enjoying cricket 😆

It involves Sid's Interview😊and sid clears out that Helena will slit her wrist and before doing that she'll unveil the truth that mean she'll dieand even in the OLV ashoka mention that dying person could never lie😭

Edited by aditi37 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lifeis_mistake thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aww Addi 😳 Thnks for sharing these all.
I saw some of these before,except that cricket and Dharma in pain.
Dharma was holding her belly and was screaming very loudly,it may be pre-labour pain.
And you are right,we didnt even see her a babybumps.Cvs could must have show it after taxila track.Only one week left for leap so i think Vitashoka will born in this week or they will show Vitashoka in postleap 😕
That wig gone off scence was too hillarious 😆
Both Queens Prinal and Pallavi could not control their laugh.

I didnt know that Sameer is very good batsman 👏 but that stump looking bit large 🤣
And this is E24 Interview of Sidd,here he also clearly mention about Helena and ChandAshoka scence.
Helena will die after slit her wrist.Ashoka said about this to Bindu,i think everyone rushed to see Helena.But one question is after this,Bindu will imprison Ashoka.How he will proove his innocense this time,may be ChandAshoka will break out from jail 😆
But one thing is Sidd looking very happy about his dance performance in Jhalak Dikhla jaa. 😃Edited by maheshbedant - 8 years ago
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Awww 😆 Aditi aditi 🤗 thank you so much for sharing these links 😃 Ice cream party huh 😆 so sid doesn't like strawberry flavor 😆 the way dharma and charu were laughing by God i was like who is laughing so much 😆😆 Aur yeh kya last video mai koi pic le rha tha 🤣 suddenly aga toh imagine uss times bhi cell phones the 😆😆 toh ashoka kaurvaki koi chup chup ke call kar sakta tha 😆😆 Thanks dear enjoyed watching the videos 😃
Capricious_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanx for sharing Adi😳
This is the last week to rejoice our beloved cast...don't know whom from the elders they are going to retain...They will miss shooting with each other & we all will miss them...😭
Once again Thanx for sharing... The segments were awsumm & the wig falling was hilarious...😆
Ek saal baad Sushim ka wig gir hi gaya😆😆

This is my first historical show which I had been watching since its first episode😳
Will miss them so much
Abinaya_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditi37

In this same Ashoka Chandashoka Incarnation but with a different angle😆
also involve funny wig😆offcreen footage😆but really ashoka looking damn scary😲seems like he bit sushim with teeth😲

Dharma having pain in her stomach but I hope it's not the labour pain coz we didn't even see her a baby bumps😆n all of the sudden they show her conceiving would become a biggest blooper😆
Beside I remember Abi mentioned that😉nice catch my friend 😆but poorly ashoka pleasing dumbosar to let him meet his mother but again we know what will be his reply😡

Here offscreen fun time where Sameer , Faizan and Jitendra  enjoying cricket 😆

It involves Sid's Interview😊and sid clears out that Helena will slit her wrist and before doing that she'll unveil the truth that mean she'll dieand even in the OLV ashoka mention that dying person could never lie😭

Tfs😳 It looks like labour pain😕dharma is pregnant for one day  with ashoka 😆 y cant she get 
baby bump in one day 4 vitashoka🤣
Aahana. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the offscreen moments aditi
All having fun😆
These videos will be the memories of teenage cast...dam it will miss them😭

And today is their last day of shoot I suppose.😭.
what would be they shooting today...uff I want the spoilersss

Edited by Aahana. - 8 years ago
Aahana. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fairyabi

Tfs😳 It looks like labour pain😕dharma is pregnant for one day  with ashoka 😆 y cant she get 
baby bump in one day 4 vitashoka🤣

True thatROFLROFL
Poonam0307 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh dear Adi🤗you compile everything at one place🤗thank you thank you coz I haven't seen any of these OLVs so glad you uploaded the same😃and ya even I felt ashoka turned vampire🤣he kinda of bit sushim🤣and ya if they show dharma having labour pain without any baby bump😆😆then it would be written in guiness book of record🤣 coz without any baby bump a lady conceived 😆😆
moviefan-pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank u so much for sharing the links Aditi, I always love watching Sid, and all the other offscreen stuff, and that wid though🤣
zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
so many videos...thanks for sharing