Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat
Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat

CAS On Location Videos !!

aditi37 IF-Rockerz
aditi37
aditi37

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
In this same Ashoka Chandashoka Incarnation but with a different angleLOL
also involve funny wigLOLoffcreen footageLOLbut really ashoka looking damn scaryShockedseems like he bit sushim with teethShocked

Dharma having pain in her stomach but I hope it's not the labour pain coz we didn't even see her a baby bumpsLOLn all of the sudden they show her conceiving would become a biggest blooperLOL
Beside I remember Abi mentioned thatWinknice catch my friend LOLbut poorly ashoka pleasing dumbosar to let him meet his mother but again we know what will be his replyAngry

Here offscreen fun time where Sameer , Faizan and Jitendra  enjoying cricket LOL

It involves Sid's InterviewSmileand sid clears out that Helena will slit her wrist and before doing that she'll unveil the truth Ouch that mean she'll dieOuchand even in the OLV ashoka mention that dying person could never lieCry

Edited by aditi37 - 24 April 2016 at 8:52pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Poonam0307abiarielmaheshbedantAahana.Capricorn_Blushpearl100

maheshbedant Goldie
maheshbedant
maheshbedant

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Aww Addi Embarrassed Thnks for sharing these all.
I saw some of these before,except that cricket and Dharma in pain.
Dharma was holding her belly and was screaming very loudly,it may be pre-labour pain.
And you are right,we didnt even see her a babybumps.Cvs could must have show it after taxila track.Only one week left for leap so i think Vitashoka will born in this week or they will show Vitashoka in postleap Confused
That wig gone off scence was too hillarious LOL
Both Queens Prinal and Pallavi could not control their laugh.

I didnt know that Sameer is very good batsman Clap but that stump looking bit large ROFL
And this is E24 Interview of Sidd,here he also clearly mention about Helena and ChandAshoka scence.
Helena will die Ouch after slit her wrist.Ashoka said about this to Bindu,i think everyone rushed to see Helena.But one question is after this,Bindu will imprison Ashoka.How he will proove his innocense this time,may be ChandAshoka will break out from jail LOL
But one thing is Sidd looking very happy about his dance performance in Jhalak Dikhla jaa. Big smile

Edited by maheshbedant - 24 April 2016 at 11:53pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Poonam0307Aahana.Capricorn_Blushaditi37

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Awww LOL Aditi aditi Hug thank you so much for sharing these links Big smile Ice cream party huh LOL so sid doesn't like strawberry flavor LOL the way dharma and charu were laughing by God i was like who is laughing so much LOLLOL Aur yeh kya last video mai koi pic le rha tha ROFL suddenly aga toh imagine uss times bhi cell phones the LOLLOL toh ashoka kaurvaki koi chup chup ke call kar sakta tha LOLLOL Thanks dear enjoyed watching the videos Big smile

Poonam0307maheshbedantAahana.aditi37

Capricorn_Blush IF-Dazzler
Capricorn_Blush
Capricorn_Blush

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Thanx for sharing AdiEmbarrassed
This is the last week to rejoice our beloved cast...don't know whom from the elders they are going to retain...They will miss shooting with each other & we all will miss them...Cry
Once again Thanx for sharing... The segments were awsumm & the wig falling was hilarious...LOL
Ek saal baad Sushim ka wig gir hi gayaLOLLOL

This is my first historical show which I had been watching since its first episodeEmbarrassed
Will miss them so muchOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahana.aditi37

abiariel Goldie
abiariel
abiariel

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi37

also involve funny wigLOLoffcreen footageLOLbut really ashoka looking damn scaryShockedseems like he bit sushim with teethShocked

Dharma having pain in her stomach but I hope it's not the labour pain coz we didn't even see her a baby bumpsLOLn all of the sudden they show her conceiving would become a biggest blooperLOL
Beside I remember Abi mentioned thatWinknice catch my friend LOLbut poorly ashoka pleasing dumbosar to let him meet his mother but again we know what will be his replyAngry

Here offscreen fun time where Sameer , Faizan and Jitendra  enjoying cricket LOL

It involves Sid's InterviewSmileand sid clears out that Helena will slit her wrist and before doing that she'll unveil the truth Ouch that mean she'll dieOuchand even in the OLV ashoka mention that dying person could never lieCry

TfsEmbarrassed It looks like labour painConfuseddharma is pregnant for one day  with ashoka LOL y cant she get 
baby bump in one day 4 vitashokaROFL

Poonam0307Aahana.Capricorn_Blushaditi37

Aahana. IF-Dazzler
Aahana.
Aahana.

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing the offscreen moments aditi
All having funLOL
These videos will be the memories of teenage cast...dam it will miss themOuchCry

And today is their last day of shoot I suppose.Cry.
what would be they shooting today...uff I want the spoilersssOuch

Edited by Aahana. - 25 April 2016 at 4:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Poonam0307Capricorn_Blushaditi37

Aahana. IF-Dazzler
Aahana.
Aahana.

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fairyabi

Originally posted by aditi37

TfsEmbarrassed It looks like labour painConfuseddharma is pregnant for one day  with ashoka LOL y cant she get 
baby bump in one day 4 vitashokaROFL
True thatROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Poonam0307aditi37

Poonam0307 Senior Member
Poonam0307
Poonam0307

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Oh dear AdiHugyou compile everything at one placeHugthank you thank you coz I haven't seen any of these OLVs so glad you uploaded the sameBig smileand ya even I felt ashoka turned vampireROFLhe kinda of bit sushimROFLand ya if they show dharma having labour pain without any baby bumpLOLLOLthen it would be written in guiness book of recordROFL coz without any baby bump a lady conceived LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aditi37

Go to top