Tabitha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I really dont understand how thapki realised her mistake suddenly..Did she want to be friends with Bihaan so that she can team up with him and expose shradhha as she will come to know of Shradha's fake pregnancy๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก...Thapki deserves only dhruv .Bihaan should get a good girl unlike Thapki๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข..She doesn't deserve Bihaan..
This Cv's are just time passing by showing same type of scenes.There should be a separation track immediately...No prpper Thahaan scenes just they will show for 2 minutes that too ajeeb romance,where thapki  has no feelings for Bihaan..๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iQraaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
calm down tabz! ๐Ÿ˜†
well it is confusing tho! i mean suddenly what made her realize about bihaan suddenly??  yo are right tho is she teaming up with bihaan just to expose shraddha or she really has started to feel something for him??
all depends on tomorrow's epi now! 
Neha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Cool down๐Ÿ˜†...she is not doing this to take bihaans help to expose shradha but bcz of bihaans changed behaviour i think. And bihaan is not even gonna forgive her soon so lets see whats in tmrws epi
iQraaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha99

Cool down๐Ÿ˜†...she is not doing this to take bihaans help to expose shradha but bcz of bihaans changed behaviour i think. And bihaan is not even gonna forgive her soon so lets see whats in tmrws epi

what if her new mission is Bihaan ka dil joro apne pyaar k fevicol se! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Neha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandaaaxo

what if her new mission is Bihaan ka dil joro apne pyaar k fevicol se! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

To phir dil garden garden ho gaye ga๐Ÿ˜†
fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Right now Thapki is out of job. Super bahu is over n Shraddha's preggy as per report - so she has nothing much to do. So she thot why not spend few mins to manao Bihaan!! but don't worry her NXT effort if at all it comes will b NXT month... till then... good bye n hang on to TPK!!
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It's confusing but Tabi I just hope hard it's not that!!
Puppy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
May be she might have got hurted when he stopped her from serving the sandwich...u saw she was in extremely teary eyed..of course it is usual...but this is for bihaan's actions...so may be...