Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

John Abraham talks about his wife Priya Runchal for the first time (Page 2)

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
There are lots of needy kids out there from war torn countries who would love to have a good home. For a change it is nice to hear something sensible from a movie star. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-ajna--Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Nice & sensible interview from John A! :)
TFS!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ajna-

veenab Goldie
veenab
veenab

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Respect to John.Clap

-ajna--Swetha-

-ajna- IF-Sizzlerz
-ajna-
-ajna-

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:05am | IP Logged

Seems a sensible bloke so I wonder how he adjusted with an ambitious and publicity seeking partner for ten long years. these are words of a mature person:

"The fair answer is: I really haven't thought about children. I do believe that we are a very populated country and a populated world...We have a lot of homeless children and I believe that we need to give them homes first. That's the only way I would really like to put it. And I am speaking in all honesty. I see the stress that parents go through, and it's not a joke. Earlier, we used to say that motherhood is heroism. Today, you say getting a child into a school is heroism. The whole concept of being a parent has changed. Earlier, we used to have children because the concept of procreation was that the children will take care of you when they grow up. Today, that absolutely doesn't exist. If you want the joy of having a child, then know that he or she will be there till the age of 16. Please do so, because after that, you are on your own. But it's a personal choice. In my case, I haven't thought about children. I just think that and I say this for all the people who are going to read that as much as we all want to have children, I think adoption should also be a very important option."

The world is getting increasingly difficult to cope with with deteriorating values all around us .The simplicity of life is gone and even schools are unsafe for our children these days. Plus the planets's resources are being overstretched to bursting point.John comes across as a mature individual who thinks before taking an important step in life. 

The one suggestion I would like to add is that i feel sponsoring a child is a better option than adoption for some as it is becoming extremely difficult to bring up children at homes where both parents work.

SudhaSangeet-Swetha-

Go to top