Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

What if Swara has complete loss of memory? (Page 2)

sririt IF-Rockerz
sririt
sririt

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:53am | IP Logged
I don't want any memory loss. Pretended memory loss would be best. This recycled tracks of partial memory loss are rubbish.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suwastiny15

suwas IF-Rockerz
suwas
suwas

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sririt

I don't want any memory loss. Pretended memory loss would be best. This recycled tracks of partial memory loss are rubbish.

It would but don't expect that from Swara unless she told Ragini & Ragini suggstrested it. Swara is very straight forward. She confronts rather than plots.Even with current situation if it was upto Sanskar & Ragini they wouldn't have approached the fake parents. They would have done something to get proof. Swara is too simple & went to confront rather than calling Sanskar or Ragini to tell the truth & then exposing them in front of family.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

manasie23 IF-Sizzlerz
manasie23
manasie23

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OtakuGirl-Debo

Originally posted by suwas

I had read a ff where femAle lead has complete loss of memory. She accepts who she is just because her family says so. The male lead is asked not to let her know thAt he is her husband as she gets disturbed by his presence as she tries to remember her past. So he tries to stay away & she gets pulled towards him. She tries to woo him wondering why he is doesn't reciprocate even though he is obviously attracted to her. I won't mind something like that. Will be fun to watch without grossness of devarbhabhi pairing

your story is just like that movie...I forgot the movie name..Arjun Rampal and Ashwariya Rai was there...and Rakhi played Ash's mother...
Debo the movie's name is Dil Ka Rishta
sririt IF-Rockerz
sririt
sririt

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suwas

Originally posted by sririt

It would but don't expect that from Swara unless she told Ragini & Ragini suggstrested it. Swara is very straight forward. She confronts rather than plots.Even with current situation if it was upto Sanskar & Ragini they wouldn't have approached the fake parents. They would have done something to get proof. Swara is too simple & went to confront rather than calling Sanskar or Ragini to tell the truth & then exposing them in front of family.

Ya I know Swara is too straight and I like that most about her or even anyone. But it would be great if SwaSan and Raglak join hands and plan this pretended memory loss. This way CV can fulfill their memory loss track and we can enjoy SwaSan when they are alone.

suwastiny15

Apudeep IF-Sizzlerz
Apudeep
Apudeep

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Memory loss partial hoga, I think Smile
-LumosMaxima- IF-Sizzlerz
-LumosMaxima-
-LumosMaxima-

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
I guess chances of partial ML is high. So I really hope she remembers her Ma and Dida only. I don't mind if she forgets all about Gadodias LOL. The only thing that is making me excited for this track is Swasan love story all over again Embarrassed. Hope CVs won't disappoint.

suwastiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Hopefully this is either fake memory loss or full memory loss - no SwaLak nonsense to play out here. The show already has Pari, Rajat and dadi to muddle up the whole scene - a partial memory loss will seriously make matters way worse.
Like some here, maybe a full ML will not be bad if it means Sanskaar gets to woo his lady love properly this time...not with a fake shaadi or some convoluted love story - just full-on, uncomplicated romance...Day Dreaming

suwastiny15

Go to top