Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Aarya ff: How I Met Your Father part 11 on pg 11 (05/08/16) (Page 9)

BusiMusi IF-Dazzler
BusiMusi
BusiMusi

Posted: 04 July 2016 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lassekool

Nice now waiting for the drama to unfold.
tnx di Big smile i will update soon.

BusiMusi IF-Dazzler
BusiMusi
BusiMusi

Posted: 04 July 2016 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Chapter 9

At the breakfast table Yash ask Bhawri were is his favourite Veg and Aarti bring it and tell him she made it herself. Aartiji why are you working you on a holiday you are also on a holiday now sit and eat.

No no no Yashji i will eat later you please eat.

No no no if you don't sit and eat i won't eat either said Yash and Aarti finally agree to sit and eat with him.

This is what we call love between husband and wife said Bhawri looking at her husband.

We will call it that if Aarti ma'am eats the kalare because it seem like she doesn't like it at all said Chagan.

Yash serves Aarti the kalare and Ansh makes a yuck face and Yash notice and asks him what the matter.

Mama doesn't like kalare papa see how she is looking at it.

No i don't love those regular one but this Stuffed one i love the them said Aarti has she ate the kalare and she coughed.

See i told you mama doesn't like kalare look at how she is drinking the water whispered Ansh in Yash ears.

Aartiji i hope am not forcing you to eat kalare.

No no no Yashji you are not love Kalare it just it has too much masala said Aarti and everyone laughs.

Then we will also eat the kalare tonight and tomorrow also said Yash has he left the dining room table and Ansh was still laughing.

Aarti is looking at the kalare in a yucky way. Stop laughing.

The next day. Aarti was busy going through her bags looking for something. How can i forget such important items like that thought Aarti.

Aarti was heading out of gate when Yash came in her way Aarti where are you going.

Am going to the stores to buy something.

Yash checked the time. Aarti it 7 o'clock in the morning all store here in Mumbai are close. Know what why don't you send Changan to buy what you need.

No

You know what i will come with you then said Yash.

No

what that you want to buy that you don't want me to see.

It just that you came back froma jog i can go on my own.

No they won't open the store for you if i don't come along so lets go. Changan came running and told Yash not go to the shops because those goons are roaming around the street. Changan they are the ones who should be afraid of us on us of them.

Aarya reached the stores. Who is it. Yash Scindhia Manish friend. The owner of the store opened the store. I will be right back said the owner of the store.

To be continued
plz forgive me for my spelling mistakes i will correct them soon.

Edited by BusiMusi - 04 July 2016 at 2:27am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeethbalabongalisoosrilanka123AlameluSharlene1410MysticRiver

Sharlene1410 IF-Sizzlerz
Sharlene1410
Sharlene1410

Posted: 04 July 2016 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BusiMusi

Originally posted by Sharlene1410

res
res Big smileLOL

This happens when you are stalking LOL i did un reserve LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BusiMusi

Sharlene1410 IF-Sizzlerz
Sharlene1410
Sharlene1410

Posted: 04 July 2016 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Nice trip down memory lane sis StarLOL

BusiMusi

BusiMusi IF-Dazzler
BusiMusi
BusiMusi

Posted: 04 July 2016 at 8:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by BusiMusi

res
res Big smileLOL

This happens when you are stalkingLOLi did un reserveLOL
ROFL yes it does LOLLOL

Sharlene1410

BusiMusi IF-Dazzler
BusiMusi
BusiMusi

Posted: 04 July 2016 at 8:05am | IP Logged

Nice trip down memory lane sisStarLOL
tnx sis Big smile but it a pity that they removed most of Aarya vedio in YouTube Unhappy

Sharlene1410

BusiMusi IF-Dazzler
BusiMusi
BusiMusi

Posted: 31 July 2016 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Part 10

(Time Skip)
Aarti left the Scindhia mansion has she wanted Yash to stop torturing himself at a glims of her.
Aarti has being blamed for cheating on Yash but only Vidhi stood by her.

Are you siding with the person who cheated Vidhi. No am siding with the truth mumji and bauji. What truth is there Vidhi. Buaji don't point finger without knowing the facts first why don't we called up Bhanwri and asked if Aarti did cheat on Yash she will never lie to us said Vidhi dialing Bhanwri cell number.

They called Bhanwri. Bhanwri did that charaterless woman cheat on my nephew Yash said Maya. What no madam Aarti will never do such a thing. How do you know she will never do such a thing said Buaji rolling her eyes. Because Mr Yash and madam Aarti were always together. Having fun. Okay bye Bhanwri said G3. You see you called poor Aarti's despicable names for nothing she done nothing like that. You all did what yelled Yash. Yash we called her what she is a w**. Buaji Aarti never cheated on me where did you get that nonsense. You said she cheated you. I did said confuse Yash. Ooh what have we done we should go to Aarti's house and so we can apologize come on bhabhi said G3 and Maya rolled her eyes. What do you mean go to her house. Ooh bauji gave his Permission for Aarti to take the kids to her mothers house for their. Ooh that why i couldn't feel Aarti's present for a week here. I will go bring them back home said Yash. We will come along with with you Yash. There's no need ma. There is a need what if she doesn't want to come back her for the way we treated and judged her.

(At the Dubey House)
when G3, SP and Yash arrived at the Dubey house they saw the Kids crying in dadiji's arms unconsolable. Shoba ma what going on here said Yash confused. She's death, Aarti is death said Satyendra has his eyes welled with tears. SP and G3 gasped in shocked and Yash kept on shaking his head in denial. What are you saying Satyendraji asked a shocked G3. Am saying my daughter is death and She not coming back. No she can't be death said Yash still in denial has his eyes welled up with tears. How will she be death when i saw her this morning when she was on her way to dropped the kids at bus stop near the Vaal River. Palak Payal Ansh can any of you tell dadaji what happened this morning to mama. Ansh stopped his sister from telling the story has began to narrate it.

FB
After SP left the bus stop. Aarti kissed her troops. Ansh Palak please look after my barbie doll on this trip. Yes mama we will we Promise said both Ansh and Palak holding their trouts. Okay Payal baby please be a good girl and listen to your bhabhi and bhaiya. Yes ma i will listen to them. Aarti kissed them again and she was about to cross the road when an drunken truck driver came out of nowhere and hitter Aarti and sent her flying in the Vaal River. The life savers looked for Aarti and they didn't find her so they assumed she got eaten by a snake, shark, crocodile nor an alligator.
End of FB

No she's not death i know it i will look for her myself. They found her Saree so i think she's death said Satyendra. Yash stared at his father in law in shocked and he left from there and got on a taix.

Edited by BusiMusi - 31 July 2016 at 8:02am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lassekoolbongalisooTessaloniSharlene1410MysticRiver

lassekool Senior Member
lassekool
lassekool

Posted: 31 July 2016 at 11:24am | IP Logged
I hope Aarti is safe somewhere. However, I hope Yash really has it rough finding her in atonement for his post Mumbai behaviour. Please continue soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BusiMusiTessaloni

Go to top