Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Aarya ff: How I Met Your Father part 11 on pg 11 (05/08/16) (Page 7)

BusiMusi IF-Dazzler
BusiMusi
BusiMusi

Posted: 17 June 2016 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Chapter 6
Yash ws unable 2 sleep all through d nyt. d nxt day Aarti believes tht Ansh is sleeping nxt 2 her & she's abt 2 kiss Yash & he pushes her awy. She wakes up startled whn she realized she's almost kssd Yash.
Aarti is wrrd abt Ansh becuz his not able 2 sleep without her. Aarti goes to check on Ansh in Palpay room bt she cnt locate it. G3 spot her & tells her to get ready for the tulsi puja. Palak sees Ansh sleeping in her bed & she gets furious. Pratriek made tea 4 Paridhi 2 impress her and she ws impress.
Aarti & Paridhi prepare the sweet dish. Aarti is abt to serve Yash. Whn G3 tells her tht Yash love perfection in his work so she should see to tht she does'nt drop even one drop of kheer out of d bowl.
Ansh makes noise @ d breakfast table & Yash scolded him. Ansh is upset. He tells Aarti 2 scold Yash becuz he scold hm in front of every1. Aarti shows Ansh how he will scold him and she does'nt c Yash enter d room, whn she finally notice hm she become embarrassed. Whn Ansh left Aarti told Yash Ansh did like the way he scolded hm and he was upset. Yash didn't say anything.
Yash brought Ansh color clay to play with it. Palak and Payal tease their papa has he brought girlish toys.
Ooh papa you are such a tubelight hmm it seem like we have to teach you that Ansh is a boy and boys play with guys not this. Yash left from there and brought Ansh a toy gun and Ansh was happy and he opened fire on kaka.
Yash is a wonderful man he brought Ansh a toy gun to make him happy thought Aarti.
Yash told Ansh, Palpay to go and sleep while they didn't want to sleep. Ooh papa want us to sleep because he want to give mama kissey said Palak giggling along with Payal. Ansh took Aarti's hair pin and pin it on the couch in the way it hurt some one. When Yash was done with his phone call he sat on the pin and it pinned his ass. Ansh smiled when he saw Yash scream.
Aarti took Yash to hospital and Yash was being a big baby he didn't want to take is injection.
Hmm Yash is just like Ansh both of them afraid of injection Aarti's self thoughts. Mr Scindhia take the injection if you don't you will suffer from infection said the doctor. Doctor give him some medicine instead of an injection becuz he seem has his afraid of injections said Aarti amused. No am not i will take the injection said Yash. Aarya return home.
Hey guys here chptr 6 i hope you will like it. Plz 4give me d spelling errors mistakes which i made i will correct them soon.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeethbalaJodhulassekoolsrilanka123piyushibongalisooAlameluTessaloniSharlene1410MysticRiver

lassekool Senior Member
lassekool
lassekool

Posted: 17 June 2016 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Awesome. Waiting for next. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BusiMusi

BusiMusi IF-Dazzler
BusiMusi
BusiMusi

Posted: 17 June 2016 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lassekool

Awesome. Waiting for next.
tnx Di i wil try 2 updt by all means 2mrrw.
Tessaloni IF-Sizzlerz
Tessaloni
Tessaloni

Posted: 17 June 2016 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
So far it's just PV, wonder when and how Aarti will remember...

BusiMusi

BusiMusi IF-Dazzler
BusiMusi
BusiMusi

Posted: 17 June 2016 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tessaloni

So far it's just PV, wonder when and how Aarti will remember...
yes so far it's PV. She will remember soon that all i can say. Tnx 4 d cmmnt sis.
Sharlene1410 IF-Sizzlerz
Sharlene1410
Sharlene1410

Posted: 18 June 2016 at 5:27am | IP Logged
 thanks sis for the Pv reminder looking forward too reading how Aarti remembers Yash what humor you are going to add to spice it upLOLLOL

BusiMusi

BusiMusi IF-Dazzler
BusiMusi
BusiMusi

Posted: 19 June 2016 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sharlene1410

thanks sis for the Pv reminder looking forward too reading how Aarti remembers Yash what humor you are going to add to spice it upLOLLOL
tnx sis. I wil try.

Sharlene1410

BusiMusi IF-Dazzler
BusiMusi
BusiMusi

Posted: 19 June 2016 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Chapter 7
Things at the Scindhia mansion were returning to Normal almost after Ansh kidnapping and Zakhiya Patal drama which almost cost Yash his life if Aarti didn't get to him in tym. ( Zakhiya played the role of Neelam since Neelam plays the role of Yash sister here).
Aarti finally realized her love for Yash with the help of Vidhi, Pratriek.
In Aarya's room.
What's wrong with Aarti she has being acting strange lately.
How strange has she being acting bhaiya said a smirking Pratriek. Sometimes wil catch her staring at me or in the middle of the night she will shower. Hahahahaha are you going to blame her if she showers at the middle of the night. So you know why she showers at the middle of the night. Yes because she is married to Mr perfection and clean freak said Pratriek laughing. Ooh shut up you idiot said Yash laughing along. What going on here said both Vidhi and Pranjan smiling. Yash told them what troubling him. Are you're going 2 blame Aarti for that Yash bhaiya you're Mr perfection clean freak said Vidhi laughing. Not you to bhabhi said Yash. The day went by smoothly but the day didn't lack buaji silly comments.
In Aarya's room.
Aarya were sleeping when Aarti got out of the bed and ran to washroom. She had a cold shower.
In the shower Aarti was shivering not from the cold water but from the intimate dreams she has being having about Yash. Yash what are you doing to me said Aarti closing her has her dream came floating back.
Aarti's intimate dream.
Yash what are you doing. This is the only away that i can give your body heat.
Yash kissed Aarti all over her body and he entered her and he started moving slowly.
End of dream
Aarti you foolish girl what wrong with you, Yash will love you back his heart only belongs to Arpita stopped dreaming a meaningless dream. After an hour finally Aarti came out of the washroom.
Hmm this is totally strange why in my dream did i see Yash had the some tattoo i had which Prashant got rid of thought Aarti. Aartiji you don't have to shower in the middle of the night because am a clean freak that's what Vidhi bhabhi, Pranjan bhaiya and chote claim i am said Yash look at Aarti and Aarti laughed nervously.
Hey guys here is part 7 i hope you like it please forgive me for my silly sp mistakes i will correct them soon.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeethbalaJodhuzuby87bongalisooTessaloniSharlene1410MysticRiver

Go to top