Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Aarya ff: How I Met Your Father part 11 on pg 11 (05/08/16) (Page 6)

Tessaloni IF-Sizzlerz
Tessaloni
Tessaloni

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 4:15am | IP Logged
so Yash was being a jerk to save Aarti from a miserable life? but he is a cradiot as you call him and a tubelight so he won't know that a woman will endure anything to be with the man she loves, even disagreeable in-laws! 
wonder what will happened when Aarti recalls everything? 

good one Busi-Musi! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BusiMusi

BusiMusi IF-Dazzler
BusiMusi
BusiMusi

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tessaloni

so Yash was being a jerk to save Aarti from a miserable life? but he is a cradiot as you call him and a tubelight so he won't know that a woman will endure anything to be with the man she loves, even disagreeable in-laws!
wonder what will happened when Aarti recalls everything?

good one Busi-Musi!Smile
Aww tnx sis. Yes he is defiantly a cradiot it seems like he does'nt hav faith in Aarti @ all. I wil stop here b4 i bow my cover up. Tnx 4 d cmmnt sis. Hug
BusiMusi IF-Dazzler
BusiMusi
BusiMusi

Posted: 02 June 2016 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Part 5A
Reality
kids rushed in2 Aarti bedrm 2 wak Aarti up. Mama wak up so u cn continue telling us abt hw u met papa said Aayu. Oky am up, hav u guys heard of breath mint go brush ur teeth & bath than eat breakfast. Then we wil continue wher we left of said Aarti, d kids & Aarti sat in d garden while Palak asked if she cn tel abt Arpita & Yash marriage story. Sure sweety d platform it all your said Aarti oky tnx mama said Palak smiling while kissing Aarti's cheek.
Past
Yash & Arpita wer mrrid 4 abt 3 months & hasn't touched her. Hmm ths is wrng am Mrrid 2 Arpita but am busy thinking abt Aarti i need 2 stop & learn 2 luv Arpita agn thought Yash. Yash took of his clothes wlkd in d shower he hugged Arpita 4rm behind & he did learn 2 luv her agn more done anythng in d wrld. 6 months l8tr it was discovered Arpita was prgnt, aftr 9 months she gave birth 2 Palak & Yash's luv 4 Arpita increased even more becuz she gave him a beautiful gift. 2 yrs l8tr she became prgnt agn with Payal. Palak found comfort in aunt Vidhi & Neelam. Arpita never showed luv 2 her kids she only acted lik a super mom whn Yash & G3, SP was around. It ws Palak birth Arpita has hppy becuz she wil hav 2 hrslf aftr a long tym since he has being awy 4 a business trip. She didn't listen to Yash telling her not go in a heavy rain but she did go & had an accident die on d spot in front of Yash. Yash change in2 death crops he only lived 4 his children & family. Well G3 was heart broken becuz her beautiful bahu die instead of Vidhi. She never lik Vidhi becuz she was 4rm a middle class family.
Recap: Aarti married life.
Hey guys here is part 5A i hope you wil like it and part 5B will follower shortly. Sorry for the spelling errors i will correct them soon.

Edited by BusiMusi - 02 June 2016 at 2:17am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeethbalasrilanka123bongalisoopari_goyalAlameluannirogcSharlene1410MysticRiver

BusiMusi IF-Dazzler
BusiMusi
BusiMusi

Posted: 02 June 2016 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Part 5B
reality.
Oky guys now it tym to tell you abt my marriage lyf but let have lunch first said Aarti. Aarti and d kids ate their lunch and she told thm a tale of her marriage lyf to Prashant.
Past
Prashant & Aarti finally got married, Prashant left and came back drunk in d middle of d nyt. He woke Aarti up roughly. Prashant want are you doing said Aarti. Taking my revenge on u said Prashant and a evil smile playing on his face. Revenge 4 what asked Aarti. 4 making me and my bestfriend Yuvrja laughing stock 4 yrs ago hahahahaha pay back it a bitch said Prashant has he ripped Aarti's nyt drss and forced himself on her and he was rough. Being married 2 Prashant was a torture. Aarti wil hide her bruises wit make-up and she wil lie 2 Shoba and Satyendra abt Prashant physically, emotionally and vabal abusing her whn they asked Aarti. It was discovered Aarti was prgnt and Shoba, Satyendra, Aarti wer hppy but not Prashant. Aarti thought Prashant abuse wil stop since she is prgnt but no it didn't stop. 1 afternoon Satyendra and Shoba went 2 d temple 2 give back 2 God by giving thm a beautiful, wonderful daughter in law and a grandchild. Aarti was sitting on couch she didn't notice Prashant enter d lounge becuz she was lost in her tattoo, she an arm grab her roughly and dragging her in2 d kitchen. He place her wrist on d hot stove plate. Plz Prashant don't do this am bugging u said Aarti and Prashant smirked. After he burned Aarti's hand he started beating her up. Shoba and Satyendra ran in2 d kitchen whn they heard sound of things falling. Prashant stop it u kill my grandchild yelled Shoba. But he didn't stop beating her up until Satyendra pulled him back and slapped the sh**t out of him. Aarti was rushed 2 d hospital. Aftr Aarti returned home Prashant divorced Aarti and he was kicked out of the house by his family. Whn Aarti was 6 months prgnt she had 2 stay in bed becuz she had lot of pregnancy complications due 2 stress and Prashant's beating. She gave birth Ansh on her 7 month. Ansh was a chubby baby. Aarti still had hope tht Prashant wil come back to her. Aarti wht it's all ths u still want to take tht man back aftr what he has done 2 u said Shoba.
Ma i knw i suffered at d hands of Prashant becuz it was a test 4rm God becuz i knw my God is able 2 do wht he say he do so don't give up on God ma said Aarti. Hmm so God said he wil bring tht monster Prashant to u. Did u here him say tht Aarti. Aarti wake up and smell d coffee Prashant will never come back becuz i wil never let him in my daughter's and grandson lives said Shoba.
Reality
Now u all knw hw i lost d tattoo said Aarti smiling. Hw cn u smile aftr wht tht man put u trough i hate him am glad he is death said Ansh. No Ansh hating someone wil destroy u said Aarti. Oky said Ansh.
Recap:
Aarti's first day at d Scindhia Mansion has Aarti Yash Scindhia.
Sorry 4 d spelling errors guys i wil fix them sooon. Hope you will like d updt.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeethbalaHadenikelbongalisoosrilanka123pari_goyalAlameluannirogcSharlene1410MysticRiver

annirogc IF-Rockerz
annirogc
annirogc

Posted: 02 June 2016 at 6:12am | IP Logged
amazing update , loved it

BusiMusi

Sharlene1410 IF-Sizzlerz
Sharlene1410
Sharlene1410

Posted: 02 June 2016 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Love it sis Star  continue soon sis Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BusiMusiMysticRiver

BusiMusi IF-Dazzler
BusiMusi
BusiMusi

Posted: 02 June 2016 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annirogc

amazing update , loved it
tnx annirogc Di.
BusiMusi IF-Dazzler
BusiMusi
BusiMusi

Posted: 02 June 2016 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sharlene1410

Love it sisStar continue soon sisBig smile
tnx sis i will updt aftr i hav updtd Stealing candy from a baby.

Sharlene1410

Go to top