Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Aarya ff: How I Met Your Father part 11 on pg 11 (05/08/16) (Page 3)

BusiMusi IF-Dazzler
BusiMusi
BusiMusi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tessaloni

oh my! tubelight Yash did not realize his love for Aarti and ended up ruining both their lives! what an idiot! Aarti lost her spirit because of him! ugh! wonder how they will react when they meet again!
thanks for updating my new fav from your lot my Busi musi! Hug
aww tnx sis. Yah he just ruin 2 lives. Am just wondering is Yash free or dumb hmm gosh he is our yash cradiot after all.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tessaloni

Tessaloni IF-Sizzlerz
Tessaloni
Tessaloni

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Busi

oh my! tubelight Yash did not realize his love for Aarti and ended up ruining both their lives! what an idiot! Aarti lost her spirit because of him! ugh! wonder how they will react when they meet again!
thanks for updating my new fav from your lot my Busi musi! Hug
aww tnx sis. Yah he just ruin 2 lives. Am just wondering is Yash free or dumb hmm gosh he is our yash cradiot after all.

cradiot? (crazy + idiot) ROFL good one Busi musi!

BusiMusi

BusiMusi IF-Dazzler
BusiMusi
BusiMusi

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Part 3
Aarya agreed to get married for the sake of their children. It was the engagement day Yash was shocked to found out that Aarti was going to be his wife and what shocked him the most was like she never met him before. The same scene happened when Yash was looking a fly on Aarti's expose and Aarti gave him a death glare. They got engaged. After the engagement Yash went back home troubled.
In Yash room. Yash was talking to Arpita photo about his feelings. Arpi my love i thought that i will never see Aarti again but it turned out she will be my second wife in few months to come. But she is acting like she does'nt know me. Does'nt she hate me that much to act like am an stranger said Yash to Arpita's portal. The was a knock on the door. Come in said Yash. I know you are wondering why Aarti is treating you like she does'nt know who you are. well she does'nt know you said Neelam. What. What happened to her he asked. Well Aarti was pregnat and she gave birth to a still born baby boy and she couldn't take the loss of her baby so she went miss for a months and come back with a memory loss she forgot about you. That why you don't exist in her life anymore she said. You never told her about me he asked. We did and at the mention of your name something in woke up and she had a panick attack and doctor advice us to never mention your name again to her and after high school she left and we lost contact with her she said with that she left. She suffered the loss of baby boy alone am a terrible person thought Yash.
The wedding day arrived Pradhi and Aarya got married. It was time for the groom to carry their wife to their bedroom. Aarya were nervous for different reason. Yash was nervous of how he will be able to keep his promise he mind to Arpita while everytime Aarti was near him always cause havoc to his body. The same scene happened in the bedroom. (am just an lazy ass to write it scene).
hey guy here is part 3 i hope you will like it. Sorry for SP Error am just too lazy to make a humorous updt.
*****:*RECAP:*****
1st day Aarya being a married couple.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeethbalasrilanka123FanduJodhulassekoolzuby87bongalisooannirogcTessaloniSharlene1410

Tessaloni IF-Sizzlerz
Tessaloni
Tessaloni

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 3:41am | IP Logged
wow Aarti forgot Yash? this is going to be interesting! I wonder what caused her to lose her memory... that jerk married her for revenge? it backfired because his parents chose her side against him! 

BusiMusi

Sharlene1410 IF-Sizzlerz
Sharlene1410
Sharlene1410

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 5:03am | IP Logged
This was very interesting Aarti had a still birthCry I am guessing the baby was Yash this shock caused her memory loss Ouch update soon sis
so prashant married her for revenge????

BusiMusi

BusiMusi IF-Dazzler
BusiMusi
BusiMusi

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Part 4A.
*****The wedding night*****
Yash was restless has Aarti slept on his bedside. Yash had flashbacks abt his his tym wit Aarti during their school days.
*****FLASHBACKS*****
Aarya were asighed 2 do a math project 2gthr Yash was happy but Aarti pissed of. U hav 2 b kidding me i get pair wit tht scumbag said an annoyed Aarti. Hi said Yash and Aarti jst ignored him. I said Hi Aarti why are u ignoring me said Yash. Hmm like u dnt knw said Aarti rolling her eyes @ Yash. (note Scarscam in Aarti voice). If u're stil upset abt yrstdy am srry i won't apologize, u wil hav 2 wait a lyf tym 4 tht apology said Yash. Argh duchebag said a fuming Aarti storming away but Yash was fast enough 2 pull her back 2 him, they were facing each othr fuming wit anger. Aaargh let me go Scindhia said an annoyed Aarti. Not before we sort things out said Yash. What there 2 sort becuz u made it clear tht u won't apologize said Aarti looking @ Yash 4rm toe 2 head then toe. U angry becuz i dnt approve of tht scumbag u call a boyfriend said an angry Yash. Who d hell gave u d ryt 2 tell who i should or shouldn't date said Aarti. Am jst trying 2 look out 4 u, he wil live u dry said a pissed of Yash. If he does live me dry dnt worry becuz i wil drink a 5 litter moistures oil and i wil be moisture agn said Aarti. Well it ur lyf then Yash signed. Yaaay finally d tubelight has finally understood it my lyf praise d living God said Aarti (note d sarcasm). Hey dnt call me tht agn said Yash tickling Aarti Aarti giggled. Yash stop it. I command u stop tickling me now Scindhia and Yash finally stopped tickling her. Are we Gud now said Aarti. But he is not ryt 4 u he said. Here we go agn she said. Srry should head 2 my house and start d project said Yash. Yeah we should she said.
Aarti went @ Scindhia mansion 2 do their Assessment. A week l8tr. Come wit me plz Aarti said Pouting Yash. No she said. Yes he said. I said Scindhia she said sternly. Why dnt u want 2 come wit me he asked. Becuz am busy working on something now i can't she said. Come it won't take long and i wil sing 4 u he said. Okay sing 4 me then she said.
Yash started singing.
If our luv was a fairytale i would charge and rescue u. Honey i think we wil sail and unite when we say i do. If we have babies they wil look like u. It wil beautiful if it came true, u dnt even knw how special u're. U live me breathless u're everything in my live, u live me breathless i can't believe u're mine------Yash was cut of by Aarti. Shut up ur voice sound like u swallowed a bag ful of potatoes and my ears hurt said Aarti trying to stop Yash 4rm singing farther becuz his voice was so angelic and it sent goosebums and butterflies in her stomach. Aarya went out and drinking and she drank 4 d 1st tym. Aarya got matching tattoos. Aarti's tattoo said i luv u Yash and Yash's tattoo said i luv u Aarti. D next morning. Aarya woke sleeping in Aarti's bedroom. They were shock 2 see their tattoos. Aarti i hav to go see u 2nyt @ d prom he said. Okay said Aarti.
hey guys here is part 4 i hope u wil like it and plz do tell me what do u think about abt ths updt. Plz 4gv my spelling errors i wil edit ths story sooon.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

srilanka123FandulassekoolbongalisooThemmyFollaTessaloni

BusiMusi IF-Dazzler
BusiMusi
BusiMusi

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 5:53am | IP Logged

wow Aarti forgot Yash? this is going to be interesting! I wonder what caused her to lose her memory... that jerk married her for revenge? it backfired because his parents chose her side against him!
Yes she forgot abt Yash. Yes he married her for revenge but instead he lost the respect of his parents.
BusiMusi IF-Dazzler
BusiMusi
BusiMusi

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sharlene1410

This was very interesting Aarti had a still birthCry I am guessing the baby was Yash this shock caused her memory lossOuchupdate soon sis
so prashant married her for revenge????
Yes d bby was Yash's and d death of her bby caused her memory lost. Yes tht stupid pig married her for revenge.

Sharlene1410

Go to top