Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Aarya ff: How I Met Your Father part 11 on pg 11 (05/08/16) (Page 2)

Tessaloni IF-Sizzlerz
Tessaloni
Tessaloni

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
wow what a surprising turn of events! so AarYa knew each other from college but Yash married Arpita! I wonder how she ended up marrying Prashant after beating him black and blue LOL good going Busi musi!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BusiMusi

BusiMusi IF-Dazzler
BusiMusi
BusiMusi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tessaloni

wow what a surprising turn of events! so AarYa knew each other from college but Yash married Arpita! I wonder how she ended up marrying Prashant after beating him black and blue LOL good going Busi musi!
tnx sis. I will reveal everything soon.
BusiMusi IF-Dazzler
BusiMusi
BusiMusi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Part 2
It was summer break. Aarti was home alone Aman and Mansi went went out on a date. Yash went to their mansion to hang out and when he got the he rang the bell. Aarti was wearing a crop top and a bumshort. She opened the door. She was memorized by Yash beauty. Hello is Aman around asked Yash. N..n..no he w...w...went out on a date with Mansi said Aarti shattering. Em.. umm shall i come in asked Yash. Yes you can she said. My name is Yash Scindhia Aarti said. You know me she asked. Yes i do Neelam tells me everything about. Ooh you are thee Yash Scindhia who is dating miss bitchey cheerleader said Aarti. What he asked. Sorry i know she is your girlfriend but i don't like to bit around the bush i just say it the way it is hmm can i offer anything to drink she said. Yes please a coffee will do he said. Aarti made 2 black coffee. They ended up becoming good friends. You are not like other girls he said. What do you mean she asked. I mean you are like one of the guys he said. Are you calling me by any chance a tomboy she asked. I didn't mean it like that i meant you are beautiful girl but with a boy personality maybe i should shut up before i say something foolish he said. Yash you should she said chuckling along with Yash. Aarya friendship started to blossom. Aarya fell in love with each other but Yash always convince himself that what he feels for Aarti was just attraction only he loves Arpita.
6 months later. Aarti you can't go on a date with this duchebag yelled Yash. Who are you to tell what to do yelled Aarti. A guy who loves you damn he said with a blank mind. Aarti was stunned. I mean i love you you're my friend after all he said. Aarti went on a date with Raj. The following day Yash asked Aarti about her date. You were right about Raj he is a duchebag she said. What happened he asked. He was a gentleman at first and after our date he wanted us have sex and he tried to have his way with me and i bit him up black and blue you should wait for Monday to see him she said.
Aarti was in grade 11 and Yash in grade 12 it was last day of Yash being a high school leaner. Yash go away i don't want to talk to you she said with eyes filled with tears. Aarti you knew i am in a relationship with Arpita and i love her not you but you gave yourself to me it not my fault he said. And it was the biggest mistakes of my which i have to see it for the rest of my life she said. What he asked. Get out she said pushing him out of her bedroom. Yash went abroad to study and he kept tabs of Aarti's every move and he found out Aarti was pregnat with their child but she gave birth to a still born. He lost all contact with Aman since he and mansi got married and moved to Denmark. He married Arpita they had two daughter's and he was always thinking about how old his son would have being if he didn't die. He never forgot about Aarti neither Aarti forgot about him.
Prashant befriended Aarti and made her fall in love with him hard. He had a motive behind him marring Aarti. It was all about revenge for embarrassing him 5 years ago in public. He treated her badly. He was emotional, verbal and physically abusive toward her. Yash broke Aarti she was longer that strong women who didn't let anyone bring her spirit down and when Prashant left for Nida Aarti was heart broken and she was pregnat at the time but her in law stood by her all the way until she gave birth to Ansh her son. The old strong Aarti was gone and she was never coming back. She only lived for her son.
here is part 2 guys i hope you will like it. anyway sorry for the spelling errors mistakes i have made i will edit this ff soon.

Recap: yash and Aarti meet again but they don't see each other properly.

Edited by Busi - 27 April 2016 at 11:35pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeethbalaHadenikelbongalisoosrilanka123FanduJodhuTessaloniSharlene1410

Sharlene1410 IF-Sizzlerz
Sharlene1410
Sharlene1410

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
That was very interesting AarYa knew each other from high school I think yash was to young and foolish falling for a bitch like Aripta and seducing Aarti then telling her it her fault she knew he was in a relationship with Aripta the man is an A**

BusiMusi

BusiMusi IF-Dazzler
BusiMusi
BusiMusi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sharlene1410

That was very interesting AarYa knew each other from high school I think yash was to young and foolish falling for a bitch like Aripta and seducing Aarti then telling her it her fault she knew he was in a relationship with Aripta the man is an A**
yes he was a total duchebag. And we know how much of a tubelight our yash is hmm God have Mercy on him. Tnx 4 the cmmnt sis.

Sharlene1410

Sharlene1410 IF-Sizzlerz
Sharlene1410
Sharlene1410

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Busi

yes he was a total duchebag. And we know how much of a tubelight our yash is hmm God have Mercy on him. Tnx 4 the cmmnt sis.

OMG poor Yash LOLLOLLOL

BusiMusi

Tessaloni IF-Sizzlerz
Tessaloni
Tessaloni

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
oh my! tubelight Yash did not realize his love for Aarti and ended up ruining both their lives! what an idiot! Aarti lost her spirit because of him! ugh! wonder how they will react when they meet again!
thanks for updating my new fav from your lot my Busi musi! Hug

BusiMusi

BusiMusi IF-Dazzler
BusiMusi
BusiMusi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Busi

OMG poor YashLOLLOLLOL
lol we will just pray for him everything will be fine.

Sharlene1410

Go to top