Aarya ff: How I Met Your Father part 11 on pg 11 (05/08/16) - Page 9

Posted: 7 years ago
Hi guys here is Chapter 10 i hope you will like it. anyway please do let me know what do you think about the update. Sorry for the short chapter.

Part 10

THE VAAL RIVER
Yash has being looking for Aarti about 2 months and the way he was disparate to find Aarti he even jumped into Vaal river. He nearly became sharks lunch but lucky Aman pulled him out of the water on time.

Yash you need to stop this do you want to live your children fatherless also han!! Shouted Aman. Yash fell down on his knees and cried bitterly and that was the last time he cried.

5 months later Yash was returning back home from a business conference when he saw a pregnant lady walking in the heavy rain he decided to come to the aid of the lady when he got the shock of his life.

BHOPAL
All the Scindhia family were preparing for Yash welcome back party has he was gone for nearly 3 months.

Vidhi Paridhi please move the couch to the left a little bit that it said G3 giving Maya a death glare. Maya bhabhi what are you mumbling about while you should be helping us get everything sorted before Yash reaches here. Come with me let go help Pratriek cook yelled Gayatri. They are planning a welcome party for a broken man while they should be looking for a husband for me thought Maya has she mentally rolled her eyes has she followed Gayatri to the kitchen.

Yash arrived home and all the Scindhia family yelled welcome back smiling but their smile turned to a frown when they saw a women hiding behind Yash.

Yash beta who is the woman behind you. I don't know her name.

You bring someone to our home without knowing anything about them what if she's a serial killer said Maya.

Ooh bhabhi you are to dramatic you watch too much of days of our lives. Why didn't you asked her who is she said Gayatri.

I did ma but the problem is she can't talk. I think she was in some accident because it's look like she cut her trout said Yash.

Ooh poor soul said Gayatri and Maya just rolled her eyes.

Can you write asked Vidhi and the lady just nod. Yash gave the lady a paper and pen. She wrote down.

I don't know who i am but you can call me Aarushi said the lady smiling.

Sorry for the spelling grammar mistakes guys i will try to correct them soon.
love Busi
Edited by BusiMusi - 7 years ago
Okay is this Aarushi Aarti?? or just some strange lady??
Nice one sis ⭐️
Trust you Miss Busi Musi to introduce yet another twist. Looking forward to next update. Hopefully it will be longer sis.
Sharks in the Vaal River, Busi???  Must be Bull sharks😆.  Trust him to be irrational.  But let's see who this Arushi is?
Originally posted by Sharlene1410

Okay is this Aarushi Aarti?? or just some strange lady??
Nice one sis⭐️
Yes you are right Aarushi is our Aarti. Tnx sis.
Originally posted by lassekool

Trust you Miss Busi Musi to introduce yet another twist. Looking forward to next update. Hopefully it will be longer sis.
thanks sis and i hope you are ready for a new twist.
Originally posted by Tessaloni

Who is this Arushi?
Aarushi is Aarti Yash Scindhia.
Originally posted by B-onesie

Sharks in the Vaal River, Busi??? Must be Bull sharks😆. Trust him to be irrational. But let's see who this Arushi is?
😆😆that how my imagination flows. You find Sharks in the river and dams or Aarti will let out dolphins sound while making love to Yash. Aarushi is our Aarti.
Originally posted by BusiMusi

😆😆that how my imagination flows. You find Sharks in the river and dams or Aarti will let out dolphins sound while making love to Yash. Aarushi is our Aarti.
 🤣
hi guys i have a request from all of you BUT especially you sis aka Tessie poo. please don't rush me am still work on update has am collecting some useful materials for this chapter.

Love Busi 😛