Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi sis these flash backs are great I don't like thoes three witches Aripta, Neda, and Ishita 😡 to bad thing did not work out and Yash landed up with Aripta😡
continue soon sis 😆
lassekool thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting story B. Thanks for the flashbacks, they've shed light into Aarya's earlier life while in high school. I feel so sad for Aarti about her early pregnancy and the baby being still born, on top of that, turns out Yash wasn't serious about their relationship. Wonder whether they both still have the tattoosame and eagerly waiting for Aarti to remember Yash. 
BusiMusi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zuby87

Great update miss B, so u need to update soon

BusiMusi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sharlene1410

Hi sis these flash backs are great I don't like thoes three witches Aripta, Neda, and Ishita😡to bad thing did not work out and Yash landed up with Aripta😡

continue soon sis😆

Aww tnx sis. I don't dig d 3 of them either. Yes too bad he ended up wit arpita but let luk @ d bright side aarti and yash are finally married.
BusiMusi thumbnail
Originally posted by: lassekool

Interesting story B. Thanks for the flashbacks, they've shed light into Aarya's earlier life while in high school. I feel so sad for Aarti about her early pregnancy and the baby being still born, on top of that, turns out Yash wasn't serious about their relationship. Wonder whether they both still have the tattoosame and eagerly waiting for Aarti to remember Yash.

Aww tnx sis. I wil try 2 make everything clear on d nxt updt.
Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow! AarYa started off as friends and then Yash turned jerk on her! poor girl was miserable because of him, wonder what happened at the beach house?

good going Busi Musi!
BusiMusi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tessaloni

wow! AarYa started off as friends and then Yash turned jerk on her! poor girl was miserable because of him, wonder what happened at the beach house?

good going Busi Musi!

Aww tnx sis. Yes he turned jerk on her aftr he took her innocence. An updt wil be up shortly.
BusiMusi thumbnail
Part 4C
hey guys in p2 i said Aarti is in grade 11 & 12. While in p4A i said aarya wre gvn an assignment 2 do 2gthr d rsn they gave an assignment 2 a grd 11 & 12 student was 2 hlp grd 11 hav better knowledge abt d nxt grd whch is grd 12.
@ d beach house
Also Yash change in2 his boxes & t-shirt. He climbed in d bed & cuddled wit Aarti 2 giv her bdy heat has she was shivering 4rm d cold.
Back 2 reality
Okay guys lets skype wit papa then get same rest said Aarti. No we want 2 knw wht hppnd btwn u & papa @ d beach house said Payal. Hey hey 2mrrw it's anothr day i should get some rest becuz am almost 6 months prgnt said Aarti. Okay said d kids. They skyped wit Yash. Papa can we c d tattoo u & mama got 2gthr becuz mama does'nt hav it anymore said Aayu. Yash showed then them d tattoo. How cum u dnt hav d tattoo anymore asked Ansh. That's anothr day story said Aarti. Papa did Arpita c d tattoo asked Palak. Hey show some respect 2 ur mother said Aarti. I wil show some respect 2 Arpita i mean Arpita mama even if she does'nt deserv it becuz u say so mama said Palak. Yes she did c it but she thought it meant i luv u Arpita said Yash smiling. Hahahahaha tht becuz she's stupid said Palak. Palak!!! Said Aarti sternly. Sorry mama said Palak. Okay say bye 2 papa & of 2 bed said Aarti. Bye papa said d kids has they went 2 bed (Aayu & Payal share a room. Palak & Ansh hav their rooms ). Aarti took d laptop & went 2 her bedroom 2 continue skyping wit her hubby. So where did u end telling them how u met their handsome father and why dnt u continue telling me how u met this hunk said Yash pointing @ him. Gosh u so ful of urslf said Aarti raising her noise up causing Yash 2 chuckled.
Past
Am so cold said Aarti btwn shivers. I knw luv & when i get my hands on tht piece of sh**t he wil be srry he lead eyes on u said Yash. Yash am cold said Aarti shivering. It wil b alryt said Yash taking of his boxes, t-shirt along wit d his tee Aarti was wearing. Wht are u doing Yash said Aarti shivering. Ths is d only thing tht wil giv ur bdy heat said Yash kissing Aarti's bdy. He took 1 of her breast in his mouth & suck it while his othr hand was massaging d othr breast. He started kissing her on stomach until her center. Aarti was busy moaning. He entered her & he started 2 move slowly until he lost all his control and became a beast. They made luv d whole nyt. The next morning. Yash took Aarti home has she had a cold. Aftr living Aarti wit Mansi. Yash & Aman went 2 Abhay. Yash called Abhay despicable names b4 punching him. Wht hell yelled Abhay holding his face. How dare u liv Aarti stranded said Yash. Ooh she came running 2 u & u wre hppy 2 hold her in ur arms & f**ked her agn isn't Scindhia said Abhay. No she didn't cum 2 me i found her all drenched & shivering in d meddle of nowhere on my way back home said Yash. Is she alryt said Abhay panicking. No she has fever dumb ass & if i ever c ur srry ass near her i would kill u said Yash. U can't tell me wht 2 do i wil c her & there's nothing u cn do 2 stop me said Yash. Dnt test me Sighn said Yash has Aman pulled him away 4rm Abhay. Did u f**k her agn last nyt said Abhay. Yeah i did d whole nyt & i enjoyed doing so while she was screaming my name & begging 4 more said Yash. Wit a blank mind. In d car. U had sex wit Aarti said a shocked Aman. Yeah said Yash. It was 1c thing ryt said Aman. Yeah but d reason Abhay left Aarti stranded it becuz i had slept wit Aarti said Yash. OMG it was a 2nd tym yrstdy said Aman. Yeah & d last said Yash.
Months l8tr Aarya became intimate agn. Yash how cum i haven't met ur family accept Neelu said Aarti. Becuz they are always busy Aarti said Yash. Yash was in deep thought whn Aarti pulled him out. Yash said Aarti. Hmm said Yash. Yash wht is ths btwn us asked Aarti. It jst sex nothing more said Yash. Aarti jumb of d bed forgetting she was naked making Yash hard agn. Yash if u can't giv me more this has 2 stop said Aarti. Aarti u knew i love Arpita nt u but u gave urslf 2 me willingly said Yash. & it was d biggest mistake of my lyf & i wil hav 2 c it 4 d rest of my lyf said Aarti. What said Yash. Get out now said Aarti pushing Yash out of her room & she began 2 cry. Yash drove away 4rm Aarti's place in a rash. (he stopped @ d place where Akash left him in show if u remember d day those goons hired by loonishita to pour hot water on Akash chest). He hit d staring wheel in anger while crying. Am srry Aarti i had 2 break ur heart becuz i knw my mother would never accept u becuz she thinks orphans, burgers hav dirty blood i can't let u suffer @ d hands of my mother. I wil always luv u Aarti am so so so srry my luv i had 2 hurt u becuz i could let u suffer 4 cmng btwn mother getting her bahu Arpita said Yash sobbing. @ d SM Arpita told Yash she cheated on hm. It okay we are even becuz i slept wit Aarti also he said. Tht w** she said. Dnt call her tht & u're d bigger 1
Hey guys here is p4C i hope u like & srry 4 d spelling errors i wil fix them soon guy.Edited by Busi - 7 years ago
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow! sis another amazing update⭐️ so Aripta is also a cheater and G3 want her as her bahu?? stupid crazy woman don't like orphans. Yash had to hurt his love Aarti, I love how all changed and Aarya are together forever and G3 had no choice but to accept her or did she?? Update soon sis 😃
BusiMusi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sharlene1410

Wow! sis another amazing update⭐️ so Aripta is also a cheater and G3 want her as her bahu?? stupid crazy woman don't like orphans. Yash had to hurt his love Aarti, I love how all changed and Aarya are together forever and G3 had no choice but to accept her or did she?? Update soon sis😃

Aww tnx sis. Yes Arpita is also a cheater a bigger 1 and g3 is a she's a snob anddoes'nt lik burgers, orphans. Yes aarya ended up 2gthr @ d end 4ever.