Fan Fictions

Dhanyavaad|Shukriya| Thank you|

Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Wonder I am thanking you? Well that is for two reasons which managed to keep up my mood since the time I have known them.

1. CLICK!
I got more than 50000 likes so far in my writing career here which is about to complete two years pretty soon! And that is reason which gives me a true reason to smile and thank you all endlessly.

2. The suggestions you all have given, the support you all have given me has given me enough confidence to send my writings to different pages and guess what? I was approached to join the team of the page by the founder of different pages as they were beginning a new page and now I have a page which publishes writings myself, although it is with other amazing people. But seriously, the sides just changed so fast that I am so elated. I have been getting lots of praises lately and I sincerely want to thank every single person who reviewed my work, gave me feedback and made me better than I was, also while filling in me the fire of doing better every single time.

I just hope I will never ever disappoint you all and I continue to get your love and support. The unconditional love I get is so overwhelming that I cannot express it in mere words. I love you all loads. And I want to thank you all again because without you all the smile of mine wouldn't have been so bright as it is now as it is fueled by all your love.

I am not even expecting comments on this as I just want you all to know how much I love you and how much thankful I am to all of you. Have a great year ahead, guys.

Take care. Love you all,
Yagya

Edited by .MereRangMein. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhrenu thumbnail
Oh wow.. thats good yagya!! I as your reader love to be a part of your writings!! :)
Sweety012345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats!!

Please update your stories soon.
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Sweety012345

Congrats!!

Please update your stories soon.

Thanks. I am updating every single day almost since quite some days. I wonder if sooner is possible but will try nevertheless.
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations 👏
Love your stories 😃
darkarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I m so happy for u :) 
Shalvikamathur thumbnail
congrats dear...we, your readers and your friends will always support you and love you...!! 😊
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
that's amzng yr
I'm very happy for u

I.just hope u achieve many milestone like this
congo
keep smiling
Titaliya1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congoz yagya! U deserve it!