India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

PV OS -The First Time - Busi's early birthday treat

B-onesie IF-Sizzlerz
B-onesie
B-onesie

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

PartyAn early birthday gift for our dearest Busi Musi.  Just in case I don't a chance tomorrow. Hope you have fantastic day tomorrow and that you remain blessed always.DancingHug

The first time

Aarti was tired and nervous.  The wedding was over and so were the all the home coming rituals.  Now her new husband was carrying her to her new bedroom.  The last time she had seen him before today was on their engagement, 3 month ago.  He lived in Mumbai and she was lived in Bhopal.  They have communicated via texts and skype though, so she knew a little bit about him.

He was 26.  His parents owned a successful events company and he was the creative director, his brother was the financial director and his father was the CEO.  Besides being a director he was also in demand as an events co-ordinator to the rich and famous.  Their affluence was obvious in their home. 

She had never wanted an arranged marriage, and she had fully intended to say no when the request came, but when she saw him when he came to propose she changed her mind.  They got engaged the same day.

He was carrying her to their bedroom.  She wasn't looking at him.  Her eyes down.  She had beautiful eyes.  That was what attracted him to her first when the proposal came.  She had happy soulful eyes and a luscious mouth.  A very kissable mouth.  A mouth that was so close to his right now that he wanted to kiss it.

She was 23.  She was well educated, her father was a longstanding business associate of his father.  They were one of the biggest suppliers of light fittings in India,   She has studied abroad since high school.  She was now working as financial manager in her father's company.  She was apparently a whizz with figures and had made a huge changes in the company since she started.  She streamlined processes and had systems put in place that made things run more efficiently. She cut costs in way as not to lose any staff members and was quite popular with the staff or so he had heard. 

She probably wasn't the ideal Scindiya bahu since she was working and wanted to continue doing so.  And she wore only western dress and spoke more English than Hindi.  And when she spoke, she was very direct and out spoken. He had seen her mostly in traditional dress, but the sarrees she chose definitely did not meet his mother' approval.  It was bare backed and sleeveless.  It normally hugged her figure in such a way to accentuate her striking curves.  But his father wanted her as his bahu and her mother had to abide by it.  But that was only because he too agreed. 

He put her down once in their bedroom. 

"Can you get your sister in law to come help me undress?"

"No, I will help you.  And you will address her as Bhabhi from now on."

"Ok, but she helped me dress and now I have all these layers of fabric and jewellery.  Are you sure you'll be able to help?'

"Yes" he said but in his mind he said.  "Of course, I will help you undress because I want to see you naked."

He started with her earrings and then her necklace and even her bangles.

"I can do this" she said. 

"I'm already busy" he said.

"I can't believe the sarree is already off and I still have all this stuff as underwear", she said. "Anyway, do you mind if I take a shower first."

"No"

"What should I call you? You mother said I shouldn't call you by your name?" she said rolling her eyes.

"Ma is old school.  You can call me Yash."

"Or I can all you, Lord, Master or any such elevating names." she laughed as she made her way to the bathroom.

He love her laughter.  It was clear and melodious and very infectious. 

She came out of the bathroom with just a towel around her waist and one on her head. 

"Master, I don't know where they put my clothes." she smiled. 

"It should be around here somewhere." he looked around.  "Ah here it is"

She scratched around, clothes lying on the floor all over.

He was a little taken aback by the way she was looking for the pyjamas and clearly she had no intention of cleaning up her mess. Normally he would have chastised someone for doing something like that.  With her he somehow just let it slide.

"No pj's." she said.  "I should have known better than to let didi pack. Oh well, I hope you don't mind me sleeping in just a t-shirt.  I always sleep like that at home as well."

"No" he gulped. "He went to the bathroom to take care of his ablutions.

He came out in his pyjamas.

"My, my I never knew those could look so sexy, master."

"Aarti"

"Sorry, I have a little problem.  I say everything that comes to my mind.  Sometimes to my detriment.  I will try and curb my tongue."

"Not on my account." he said very interested in said tongue.

"So now what?" she asked.

"What do you want to do?'

"I want tooo ... I want tooo.  I want to talk."

"What?" he said disappointedly. "About what do you want to talk?"

"Making love."

"Making love?  Really?"

"Don't you want to talk about it?"

"No Aarti, normally on ones wedding night that is not so much talked about as done?"

"Does that mean you want to do it?"

"Well yes."

"Ok but first I have to tell you, you will not be my first."

"Ok.  How many before me?"

"Just one."

"And this one, was he good."

"Well I don't know.  It seemed pretty good but I have no bench mark.  Do you mind that I am not a virgin?

"Well I guess with your living abroad it's expected."

"Oh, but it happened right here in India.  In Mumbai in fact.  It wasn't too long ago.  Just before our engagement.

"Who was the guy?"

"I don't know if I should tell you anymore.  It was not my proudest moment."

"I want to know." he didn't want to know, he had to know.

"And if you don't like what I tell you, what then.  You send me packing?"

"Just tell me Aarti. I want to know everything."

Aarti's first:

"I was at my niece's wedding here in Mumbai about 3 months ago.  I saw a very handsome guy staring at me.  He was gorgeous.  I also couldn't keep my eyes off him.  He followed me the whole time.  Then eventually he asked me to dance.  He held me in his arms so tightly.  It felt so good to be in his arms.  I felt things that I never felt before.  My whole body was on fire.  I wanted to stay in his arms forever.  But the song ended and we had to go our separate ways.  But a group of the young people arranged to meet at a club later.  He was there as well.  When I came in, he immediately came to me and took me to the dance floor.  He held me again. This time tighter.  So tight that I could feel how aroused he was.  It should have scared me but it excited me.  I told my cousins was tired and left with him.  We got in his car and he first kissed me.  He touched my breasts.  It made my head spin.  Finally we drove to the hotel.

He was staying the hotel where the wedding was held.  He kissed me again when we got to the room.  He unzipped my dress and moved me to the bed. I had changed my clothes before going the club so I wearing a slip dress. Then he kissed me, moved his lips down and took my nipples in his mouth over my bra.  Then he removed the bra and sucked my breasts and nipples till I thought I would lose my mind. 

His mouth moved down and he did the same over my panties.  Then he removed it and he did things to me with his mouth that drove me wild.  I put my legs around his around his neck, still wearing my stilettos and held onto his head.  Moving into his mouth till the most awesome feeling overtook me."

"And then" he said hoarsely.

"The he came up and entered me. It was terrible at first.  I screamed in pain, I wanted him to stop but he wouldn't.  Then all of a sudden there was an amazing sensation.  I continued screaming but this time for him not to stop, to tell him how wonderful it felt.  And that same awesome feeling overtook me again and again.  Finally he moaned and shuddered and then he lay down on top of me.

"What's your name" he asked.

"Aarti"

"Aarti who?"

"Sharma"

"Please to meet you.  Very pleased to meet you."

What's yours?

He got up and I wasn't quite sure what to do.  I heard the bathwater run.  And he came back out. 

"Lets take a bath now.  I think we both need it."  he removed my shoes picked me up and put me in the bath.  Even in the bath he didn't leave me."

"But weren't you sore?'

"Yes, but I didn't want him to stop.  It felt too good.  And we made love the whole night long.  When I woke up the next morning he was gone.  And he never told me his name."

She looked at him.

"Are you upset?"

"No I'm more aroused than upset."

"So you don't mind that I man not untouched."

"That depends"

"On what"

"On whether re-act to me like you did to him. I want you now"

"Yes" she said.

He grabbed her and kissed her soundly.  He lifted her t-shirt over her head and devoured her breasts.  His hands found its way into her panties and started rubbing her.  She went wild under his hand.  He removed her panties and his clothes and entered her swiftly.

"I'm glad now that you are not a virgin.  Now it's only pleasure and none of the pain.

"Yes" she panted.

He was so hungry for her but he made their pleasure last for as long as he could.  By this time she had climaxed several times. He had finally reached his peak and lay slumped over her.

"So who is better, Aarti.  Your mystery one night stand or me?

She was still panting.

"That's not a fair question.  The situations are different but equally satisfying."

"Just satisfying?"

"No Master, it was marvellously erotic, blissfully tantalising, and fantabulously pleasurable. I hope we do lots of it.  So many lovers have you had before me." she said giving him the most alluring smile

"You're my first"

"No, I don't believe you.  You're so hot."

"I saved myself for the right girl"

"And am I the right girl?"

"I hope so"

"I have to tell you something else.  I know I should have probably mentioned it before the wedding but I didn't have the courage."

"Tell me"

She closed her eyes.

"Here goes.  I'm pregnant"

"What?!" he shouted bolting upright.

She still sat with her eyes closed.                                                                   

"How long have you known."

"Two weeks"

"And you said nothing?"

"I was scared"

"Open your eyes Aarti"

"No, you're going to shout at me again"

"Open your eyes."

She opened it slowly looking at him woefully.

"I'm sorry."

"I love you.  Why are you sorry about having our child?  I loved you from the first time I saw you.  This child was created in love."

"Are you happy then?"

"Yes"                                                                                             

"Good, so am I.  You can explain to our parents why I am already 3 months pregnant and not even married 1 day.  So you fell in love with me at the wedding?"

"No, buaji gave me your picture 3 years ago.  When I saw you I wanted you immediately, but our parents suggested I wait till you are a bit older.  And you were still studying that time.  I went to the wedding to see you.  To see if you could feel any attraction for me.  And I saw immediately that you felt the same.  You're eyes are very expressive my love.  I wanted to wait till our wedding night, but I was already waiting for you for 3 years, I just lost all my resolve.  And you were such an eager little bunny I couldn't resist. 

"Why didn't you tell me then?"

"I wanted to surprise you at the engagement."

"I was very surprised.  I couldn't wait till our parents gave us permission to talk outside"

"I would have had you right there in the garden if I could."

She giggled, "Would that not have been funny.  Ma catching us making out on the grass"

"No it would not been funny, we would not have just been making out.  It would have been terribly embarrassing.  I think we would have had to get married that day.  On 2nd thought, maybe I should have done it and we could have been together for 3 months already."

"She snuggled closer to him."

"I'm so in love with you.  I cried the next morning when I woke up and you were gone.  I thought you only used me.  And I didn't even know your name.  And when I saw you at my house, I nearly forgot myself and ran to you.  I hate you for that."

"But you love me"

"Yes, I do"

"But isn't it too soon for a baby?"

"I would have loved to wait but it's there now and I already love our little blessing.  The only thing is Ma will know what kind of loose girl you are." he chuckled.

"Hey" she hit him.

"Maybe they will think we did have a quickie in the garden" and they both laughed.

"But seriously sweetheart, my parents will love having another baby in the house.  Vedhika and Vendant don't need us so much anymore.  So they will be happy, don't worry.  I will explain to everyone how you couldn't resist me and that is why you are now pregnant."

"Yash Scindiya. You are treading on thin ice."

He hugged her and stared intently into her eyes and said:

"I loved you the first time I saw your picture, you loved me the first time you saw me at the wedding. We made love the first time we met, we conceived a child the first time we made love. We are each other's first lovers.  We had so many first times, and I am looking so many more firsts that we will be experiencing together. Our babies first picture, first kick, first step, first day at school.  There is so much to look forward to.   You will continue to be my first and only love."

"And for the first time I want to stop talking.  This is my wedding night and there are much better things to do than talking."

"And for the first time, I am knowingly going to be making love to a pregnant woman, my pregnant wife." he said starting to get back to their wedding night activities.

Then End

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

LeeLorhFandulassekoolbongalisooSunrio80surili1disha_rajdevasmaniBusiMusiLeevi05ksenannirogcroseroseySharlene1410Tessaloni

Sharlene1410 IF-Sizzlerz
Sharlene1410
Sharlene1410

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Day DreamingDead  WOW!!

Edited by Sharlene1410 - 24 April 2016 at 3:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

B-onesie

annirogc IF-Rockerz
annirogc
annirogc

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
beautiful os .. loved it
B-onesie IF-Sizzlerz
B-onesie
B-onesie

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sharlene1410

Day DreamingDead  WOW!!
  Embarrassed
Tessaloni IF-Sizzlerz
Tessaloni
Tessaloni

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 6:30am | IP Logged
oh my! oh my! I need to breathe! Dead Dead Dead

B-onesie

B-onesie IF-Sizzlerz
B-onesie
B-onesie

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tessaloni

This excuse is getting oldLOL I am so scared to comment on your thread for Busi.  It sounds so severe so I just liked it. ROFL

Tessaloni

Tessaloni IF-Sizzlerz
Tessaloni
Tessaloni

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by B-onesie

Originally posted by Tessaloni

This excuse is getting oldLOL I am so scared to comment on your thread for Busi.  It sounds so severe so I just liked it. ROFL
you can comment now. I was still working on it. 
lassekool Senior Member
lassekool
lassekool

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Excellent!!!!!

B-onesie

Go to top