Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

TS: Of Parental Love & Heartache| Part B - Pg 6 - May 7| (Page 6)

Neetz Goldie
Neetz
Neetz

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Hello ppl.Smile
I am back with Part B of the story. I am so sorry for the delay in updating this. I was aiming to wrap this up in two parts but the update got too lengthy so it will now have one more part after this.

This particular part has more of self talks of the characters, their realizations of where they have gone wrong. I really hope you guys like it

P.S. This one is specially dedicated to my fav girl, Anku. Thank you again. And a very very happy birthday in advance. You're such an amazing soul. I hope you have a great year. Love u sistaaEmbarrassed

Update in the next post.

Edited by Neetz - 06 May 2016 at 12:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SuryaIshraholic-Silencia-

Neetz Goldie
Neetz
Neetz

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

bartleybarunsanaya786pooja2811butterfly_20AhAnA390hello2u2samisukiReenamalabarsham24sony1990sangeethbalasaranya.saranMreddyMeghna_IshRaShre28apoo91T168khushi_shankarAvNeil_TVJyoti8chandu1234DipaliGSuryaIshraholicishra_bestluv-FlameOfHope-UmeraTariq-K.13-Kalgi22Mdwsttraveller_girlishra_JD_clubgargpoo-Silencia-Hayaa.mQueSeraSeraMysticRiver

kaa1202 IF-Sizzlerz
kaa1202
kaa1202

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Great one Neetz...
I m sure CVs justification for Adi's won't be near to this piece..
-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks so much Nee Hug for this wonderful birthday gift. Something I didn't expect, but you didn't plan too discreetly for a surprise so I guessed pretty quickly Tongue But this is the best gift I could have got because you know how much I love both these characters. Now, I can't wait for you to give me the rest of it too. 

You've done an amazing job of expressing each of their feelings and inner thoughts in this part. I love that Ishita and Raman both have realizations that they failed their children, but mostly that they failed Adi. Because Adi indeed has had the shorter end of the stick for most of the show. He was used by Shagun and Ashok, caught in the mess between Raman and Shagun. When he finally did choose to stay at the Bhalla's he saw so much ordeal happen around him and now he's lost both his parents. One parent who was ready to die for Ruhi but not stay alive for him and the other just gave up on him. I can't believe this was the same Raman who changed to another completely different person when it came to Adi. For the same son, he has no good thing to say, no moment to spare. I am glad you didn't mince words or try and sympathize with IshRa as parents, you never justified them, you made them realize upfront and bluntly that they had been pathetic parents. 

I especially loved Ishita's realization. It was her first interaction with someone from the family and faced the reality she had been running from, you depicted her emotion and her feelings so perfectly that I could picture her sitting huddled and thinking about where she been wrong..

Raman is a complex man, but at the same time he's someone who accepts his mistakes and wants to remedy them and you retained that here. He's just someone who gets weighed down by his anger and ends up saying or doing things he regrets later. His major fault being that he not only punishes himself, but even the people around him. 

Lovely writing Nee, I love how your writing is so perfectly concise and crisp even though you haven't missed a single detail. And the attention to the deepest emotion of every character is awesome. 

P.S  - My favorite is the inclusion of those photographs that depicted some moments between the family, it teared me up Ouch

I know you'll be busy now, but I'll be eagerly waiting for the part I am sure is going to be my most favourite from your story Big smile

Thanks so so much once again for this gift Hug Love you. 

Edited by -Anku- - 06 May 2016 at 10:56pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meghna_IshRa-FlameOfHope--Silencia-

-K.13- IF-Sizzlerz
-K.13-
-K.13-

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
It was his birthday.

Like way to take my already tearful heart and jab it with a knife.

My poor Adi Unhappy

I jaldi want the next update so I can see how the duffer parents get their heads out of their own problems & reach out to Adi!

Wonderful writing though - just loved loved your depth of emotion. Better watch out though bc I may make future os requests to you too now! LOL

Edited by -K.13- - 07 May 2016 at 12:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Silencia-

sririt IF-Rockerz
sririt
sririt

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Poor Adi
zohakhan7 IF-Stunnerz
zohakhan7
zohakhan7

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
awesome
apoo91 Senior Member
apoo91
apoo91

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Awesome..
U have mirrored their thoughts n emotions perfectly..
Raman n ishita's introspection was bang on..
Waiting for next

Go to top