Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

TS: Of Parental Love & Heartache| Part B - Pg 6 - May 7| (Page 5)

Neetz Goldie
Neetz
Neetz

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nidoo-

I'm so damn angry at you Neets! Angry Angry For not writing anything before, and even after you did write, for undermining your brilliance again and again Angry
Angry at me??!!!Shocked You guys are kind.. that's all i can say. It was you asking me to 'try?' when i mentioned that i have a scene in my head that made me give it a thought and when i couldn't stop thinking about it, i wrote and the result is here.D'oh

This is so fabulous, I have no words Clap Clap Clap (Or I have a lot of them Tongue)

Thank you!!Embarrassed

Time and again we have all felt for Adi. He has been wronged time and again, by all parents included. He has never been anyone's priority per-se. And that hurts me. And that hurts you even more, I know. We have had so many discussions where you've felt dejected by the show's treatment of this wonderful boy who has done nothing wrong, yet is punished. Who bears the brunt of his parents' mistakes. Who, when was misguided, was focused upon. But when back home, has gotten lost amidst his parents' tussles of their own insecurities and the focus on his sisters.

Bang on. 

It is apparent that he loves his sisters, both of them. But he's a kid too, with no parents. He has an equal right to parental love, if not more.

Yes. And sadly, he has been devoid of that very love. Denied his right.

You have weaved his feelings in so beautifully Neets, that coupled with this grown-up Adi who's turning out to be a fab actor, I could almost feel like I was watching this scene playing out in front of my eyes.

Thanks. That means a lot coming from you.

The loneliness he suffers from when his father doesn't pay him the attention he deserves, and the hurt when he discovers his mother after 7 long years. It makes me want to reach out to him, hug him and wipe his tears.

Same. I feel for this amazing boy. 

And, i think its wonderful that this time around he will be the one who will bring IshRa together. The one who will ruffle both their feathers, especially Raman's. I don't have much hope though coz CVs love throwing BKTs our way. But I am happy they at least touched on this..making Adi the one trying to get his parents together. It may turn out to be Ruhi later but for now this is fine. Also, I miss GA but Abhishek is doing a fab job.

I'm so amazed Neets, and so waiting to read moreEmbarrassed Embarrassed 

NidzHug

Replies in bold

Neetz Goldie
Neetz
Neetz

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hayaa.m

Super awesome Thumbs Up

Thanks a lot.Smile

Originally posted by gargpoo

Its awam
Adi is the best character after leap..
U portrayed his emotions very well
Loved it
Cont soon

Thanks. Glad you liked it.Smile
Neetz Goldie
Neetz
Neetz

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunholic_arhi

loved reading it

Thank you
s_kavya IF-Dazzler
s_kavya
s_kavya

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Awww Nee ... That was a really beautiful emotional update.. you portrayed Adi's POV wonderfully here... yes i know you were upset about how Raman refused to take adi to Australia but i never thought it will make you write something like this.. but then its good as we got this beautiful piece of writing from you... Clap

Will be waiting for next update continue soon Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neetz

Shre28 Senior Member
Shre28
Shre28

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 5:51am | IP Logged
What a beautiful array of emotions from the point of view of someone who has always been neglected on the show. The Adi that was show in the initial days of the show was a spoiled-brat, a medium through which Shagun could manipulate the Bhallas. However, with Ishi-maa's entry in his life his personality saw a 360 degrees change. Though he was with her for the shortest time, he is presently the reflection of Ishita, her values and beliefs.

Both Raman & Ishita, in their desperation and anger took steps and spoke words that not only changed the course of their lives but also impacted both the families. However, the worst affected was Adi and to top to his woes no one seems to understand, see and bothered by his pain. While Ruhi was instrumental to Ishra, both forgot about Adi in those moments of despair. Ishita attempted to end her life without realizing that she is breaking the world of a young boy who has just started realizing the importance of family. Raman on the other hand lives only for Pihu forgetting that Adi is the same boy for whom he had fought with the world, insulted his wife and in whose memories he cried himself to sleep. In the midst of all this a boy grew up too soon trying to find sunshine back in his life.

Adi, presently is my most favorite character in the show. Here is my only hope of something good happening in the show. I really hope that the CVs show his point of view as well. Till then I am glad that writers like you are choosing to be his voice. Great update. Waiting for the next part.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neetz

Neetz Goldie
Neetz
Neetz

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by s_kavya

Awww Nee ... That was a really beautiful emotional update.. you portrayed Adi's POV wonderfully here... yes i know you were upset about how Raman refused to take adi to Australia but i never thought it will make you write something like this.. but then its good as we got this beautiful piece of writing from you... Clap

Will be waiting for next update continue soon Hug

Thank you so much, Kavya benHug I am glad you liked this.
Neetz Goldie
Neetz
Neetz

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shre28

What a beautiful array of emotions from the point of view of someone who has always been neglected on the show. The Adi that was show in the initial days of the show was a spoiled-brat, a medium through which Shagun could manipulate the Bhallas. However, with Ishi-maa's entry in his life his personality saw a 360 degrees change. Though he was with her for the shortest time, he is presently the reflection of Ishita, her values and beliefs. 
Manipulate Raman actually. and toshi ofc. She and her GKC obsession. Dead

Both Raman & Ishita, in their desperation and anger took steps and spoke words that not only changed the course of their lives but also impacted both the families. However, the worst affected was Adi and to top to his woes no one seems to understand, see and bothered by his pain. While Ruhi was instrumental to Ishra, both forgot about Adi in those moments of despair. Ishita attempted to end her life without realizing that she is breaking the world of a young boy who has just started realizing the importance of family. Raman on the other hand lives only for Pihu forgetting that Adi is the same boy for whom he had fought with the world, insulted his wife and in whose memories he cried himself to sleep. In the midst of all this a boy grew up too soon trying to find sunshine back in his life.

You have said it all here. Bang on. The underlined line..Clap

Adi, presently is my most favorite character in the show. Here is my only hope of something good happening in the show. I really hope that the CVs show his point of view as well. Till then I am glad that writers like you are choosing to be his voice. Great update. Waiting for the next part.

He is my fav too. And hoping for the same but tbh, i dont trust the CVs.
Thank you so much. Glad to know that you liked it. Updating in a few minutes. Smile

Replies in bold.
Neetz Goldie
Neetz
Neetz

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Part B on Page 6.

Go to top