Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

TS: Of Parental Love & Heartache| Part B - Pg 6 - May 7| (Page 2)

-K.13- IF-Sizzlerz
-K.13-
-K.13-

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
omg Neee...

What a surprise!

I'm literally in love with what you have written here! This is utterly fantastic and the emotions are so raw and real!

After Ruhi, Adi is the one who suffered the most but do people realize that? He is kind like Ishita, a family man like Raman, and one who keeps his emotions bottled up like both of them.

They have never done well with Adi's emotions - from seeing him come to accept Raman and Ishita to this post leap abandonment by BOTH his parents.

I could only hope the show has this type of scene but we know what a joke that is.

I seriously can't wait to see him have a heart to heart with Raman about this bc for 7 years Adi ignored a loving Raman and now for 7 years Raman ignored a loving Adi...there is just so much potential beauty in this father-son relationship that is waiting to be tapped into like you did the relationship of Ishita-Adi!

Loves of lub & huggies! Heart   Heart   Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MreddyNeetzUmeraTariq

sririt IF-Rockerz
sririt
sririt

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Fabulous update. Perfect Adi point of view. Emotions were like I have fallen for it over and over again

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neetz

traveller_girl IF-Sizzlerz
traveller_girl
traveller_girl

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Wow...this is awesome
I loved it 
Cvs have always neglected Adi after he turned good
I actually want him to play a major role whenever Ishra reunite
Very nicely written 
Continue soon and do pm me

Neetz

ishra_JD_club IF-Sizzlerz
ishra_JD_club
ishra_JD_club

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
i loved it yaar 
amazingly written upClap
thnkew for writing POv
very emotional

Neetz

-Silencia- IF-Sizzlerz
-Silencia-
-Silencia-

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:50am | IP Logged
This was such a surprise yesterday! But I was sleepy then Sleepy couldn't take notice properly Unhappy
Yet to read the piece, but I'm really really glad you decided to write something Hug You always have so many insights (and logical questions LOL) that you not converting them into meaningful stories would be a waste Smile

For the shot, RES Big smile

EDITED on Page 4 instead LOL

Edited by -Nidoo- - 02 May 2016 at 10:57pm

Neetz

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:38am | IP Logged
First thing first

Was this a competition between you and Anku, Neetz?

Her comment is almost as long as your update LOLLOLLOL

Asking cause that got me curious

Now, coming to the crux of the post - first of all congratulations for this very important milestone Hug I understand how hard it is to put yourself out there in something like this

this was a lovely beginning and I never imagined one day I would say this but Adi - I think I love him more than Ruhi right now.

Honestly the guy is doing a good job and my heart goes out for him - what happened in a spur of the moment back then has affected him too only his hurt and pain isnt even considered, even thought to exist.. He managed to have 4 parents in his lifetime but the one who made him feel the most loved and wanted, the one who allowed him to grow up but be a kid as well, the one who could be crazy in her overprotectiveness but who also made sure her kid knew when he had her trust, the ONE parent ADI couldnt do without actually isnt with him but no one understands that loneliness he has cause it seems he has everything - his biological parents, his stepsister who he adores and a large loving family - but the boy is still lonely and is so still trying to cling onto whatever he can hold of his Ishimaa because she means that much to him - be it by loving Pihu so much or by keeping his relations with the Iyers despite the diktat of the family...

He has proven that you dont need flesh and blood to be a parent or a child - you need a bond of love to have that connect. 

Loved it that you have explored his side of the story here, I dont have expectations from our makers Sleepy

Love & god bless,
Aani 
UmeraTariq IF-Rockerz
UmeraTariq
UmeraTariq

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Take a bow girl! What you've penned is no less than brilliance! Adi's totally his Ishimaa's boy; endearing, lovable and oh so adorable!

Unfortunately, Adi has always been neglected and I'm glad you've decided to finally start writing and you began with this wonderful character! Congratulations darling on your very first write-up!

Love Umera

Neetz

Neetz Goldie
Neetz
Neetz

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Noteworthy

I thought this was a wonderful read! Esp since these days, Adi seems to be waffling around despite the presence of his father and Shagun. The only one truly close to him is Shravan (and Pihu of course)
Thank you so much!

As for the fact that he is waffling despite the presence of Raman and Shagun, i believe after the earthquake track he had accepted Ishita as his mother wholeheartedly. He forgave Shagun but he never gave her the same place in his life. For him, Ishita was and will always be his mother. I don't think Shaggy's presence matters to him much. She is Pihu's mom. I think he sees her as that only and respects her. Thats all.

As for Pihu, she isn't someone he can share his feelings with. She's a child and one who has never known her real mother. Raman is his father and Adi obviously needs him like any child does. He needs his father to be there for him, with him. That's why despite having his family with him, he is lonely. Because his mother had died and his father had distanced himself from him.

Go to top