Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Thanks so much Nee 🤗 for this wonderful birthday gift. Something I didn't expect, but you didn't plan too discreetly for a surprise so I guessed pretty quickly 😛 But this is the best gift I could have got because you know how much I love both these characters. Now, I can't wait for you to give me the rest of it too. 

You've done an amazing job of expressing each of their feelings and inner thoughts in this part. I love that Ishita and Raman both have realizations that they failed their children, but mostly that they failed Adi. Because Adi indeed has had the shorter end of the stick for most of the show. He was used by Shagun and Ashok, caught in the mess between Raman and Shagun. When he finally did choose to stay at the Bhalla's he saw so much ordeal happen around him and now he's lost both his parents. One parent who was ready to die for Ruhi but not stay alive for him and the other just gave up on him. I can't believe this was the same Raman who changed to another completely different person when it came to Adi. For the same son, he has no good thing to say, no moment to spare. I am glad you didn't mince words or try and sympathize with IshRa as parents, you never justified them, you made them realize upfront and bluntly that they had been pathetic parents. 

I especially loved Ishita's realization. It was her first interaction with someone from the family and faced the reality she had been running from, you depicted her emotion and her feelings so perfectly that I could picture her sitting huddled and thinking about where she been wrong..

Raman is a complex man, but at the same time he's someone who accepts his mistakes and wants to remedy them and you retained that here. He's just someone who gets weighed down by his anger and ends up saying or doing things he regrets later. His major fault being that he not only punishes himself, but even the people around him. 

Lovely writing Nee, I love how your writing is so perfectly concise and crisp even though you haven't missed a single detail. And the attention to the deepest emotion of every character is awesome. 

P.S  - My favorite is the inclusion of those photographs that depicted some moments between the family, it teared me up 

I know you'll be busy now, but I'll be eagerly waiting for the part I am sure is going to be my most favourite from your story 😃

Thanks so so much once again for this gift 🤗 Love you. 
Edited by -Anku- - 7 years ago
-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was his birthday.

Like way to take my already tearful heart and jab it with a knife.

My poor Adi 😔

I jaldi want the next update so I can see how the duffer parents get their heads out of their own problems & reach out to Adi!

Wonderful writing though - just loved loved your depth of emotion. Better watch out though bc I may make future os requests to you too now! 😆 Edited by -K.13- - 7 years ago
apoo91 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome..
U have mirrored their thoughts n emotions perfectly..
Raman n ishita's introspection was bang on..
Waiting for next
-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
RES
EDITED
-----------

I started reading this with the expectation of it being sad as Krishy had already warned everyone 😆 but it wasn't just sad, it was beautifully sad 😭 😭

All through, Adi kept tugging at my heart, whether in his own thoughts or his parents'. He has grown into a sensible young man, but so devoid of love and attention that it hurts deep down inside. I love love love the way you penned everyone's emotions Neets 😭 😭 They were so accurately true, it teared me up to read how both Raman and Ishita neglected their son, for their daughters, first Ruhi, and now Pihu. It's not that they don't love him, but they don't tell that to him enough. He being a kid, grew up all by himself, just based on the love and guidance he received in those 2 years, while they, being adults, are still sorting the mess they all got in.

Ishita's tears, her shock at meeting her own son after all these years, her acceptance of how she did do wrong with him and the other daughter rendered so beautifully, I could imagine DT sitting there clutching her knees and breaking down 😭

Raman's realization of overdoing with Pihu, and zerodoing with Adi drove home the truth. He's right, and he has realized it. In the process of overcoming the grief of his lost daughter and wife, and nurturing the youngest one, he forgot he had a son. And it had to hit him hard.

The inclusion of photographs made it all the more real, so much so that I longed to see those family moments that you mentioned ❤️ ❤️

And Adi, as I mentioned, he just takes my heart. I feel so much for the boy. He's hurt and ignored by his parents. Yet he keeps his head high, and continues on his path ahead, unlike the both of them. He has taken the best of both and become the finest person one could ever be.

Thank you so much Neets for writing this 🤗 🤗 Only you could have done so much justice to Adi's inner emotions 😳
Edited by -Nidoo- - 7 years ago
-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Updated page 6 and feeling all 💔 💔 😭
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Its awsm...damn emotional...
Loved their self talks...superb..
I teared up while reading...
On screen adi's feelings will b ignored
I m glad v get to read something like this here
Loved it
Cont soon
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Take a bow girl; this was spectacular! 👏

Adi- I really do feel for this boy! He's such a gem. I can't see him cry now I just wanna see how his Papa & Ishimaa make up to him 😳

It was beautifully heart wrenching
ishra_JD_club thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Very emotional
Ishradi pov makes me cry!!
I wish aisa scene bhi aye...yhmmein
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
What a fabulous writer you are, Neetz. Have you written any other works? I would love to read it. 
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This is so beautiful
loved it
continue soon
do write more os on leap track,would love to read