Ye Hai Mohabbatein

TS: Of Parental Love & Heartache| Part B - Pg 6 - May 7|

Neetz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello Forum waasis!!!!!! :)
I am sure most of you don't know me.😆

I am here with a TS. Its basically on Adi's feelings. The boy has been neglected by the CVs. He has legit no place in the story. His character had so much potential but he was always ignored. I feel for the boy. I am not happy with the fact that he is treated as a side character. So, this is just my attempt at penning down his thoughts. I haven't been watching but you can't really stay off yhm when you have friends who strongly believe in 'Sharing is caring'.😆

The scene that gave me the idea for this was the one where Raman refuses to take Adi along with him but readily agrees to take Pihu and Adi feels bad. I have only read about it and not watched it.
I have tried my best here and I hope you guys like it.

A special shout out to my girls. My bunch of crazies- Anku, Krishy, Nidz, Aka, Atii, Anju, Boo, Kavya, Aani and Alu.  🤗

Also, this is dedicated to Anku, my soul sister, my critic and the one who always has my back. Thank you for always encouraging me and bearing with me.I love love you. ❤️  Though I should be mad at you for not letting me surprise you. Duhh.. But its still a surprise for the girls.
Yeah yeah..before the rest of you start being DQs, I love all you girls too..😆

P.S. Before you guys read, let me tell you that this is my first ever piece of fiction. Actually, my very first attempt at writing anything other than essays in school. LOL. So, its highly possible that this may not be up to the mark and may have errors, grammatical or otherwise. I hope you guys will bear with me.

PLEASE do leave likes and comments.

First part in next post.
Edited by Neetz - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neetz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I thought this was a wonderful read! Esp since these days, Adi seems to be waffling around despite the presence of his father and Shagun. The only one truly close to him is Shravan (and Pihu of course)
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
SISTAAA  🤗

Stop with the thanks, rather Its me who should be saying sorry and thank you for foiling your attempts at surprising me. But it wasn't helping when a pretty detached Neets was asking constant questions and opinions from me in regards to Adi 😆 And even if you hadn't ultimately told me I would have still known you were up to it. 

Coming to this being your first attempt, CONGRATULATIONS on that, you've finally done what I've been asking you to. With someone with so many ideas up her sleeves and such clarity of thoughts you should have been writing all along 😳 But thank god to Aditya Bhalla for inspiring you finally,all the more reasons to love him now. 

I don't have to tell you how much I love Adi, and how much I've always felt for the kid. He was misguided for 13 years of his life, taken away by his mother from his real family to just be pushed aside in a house that only provided him with riches and no love. Then comes in Raman and Ishita who manage to rescue him post a lot of drama where he's made to feel like a pendulum swinging two and fro. And when he finally did manage to gain a family, the incessant drama by his parents lead to him losing both families, both parents and now left with nothing. 

Ishita wanted to die for Adi, Raman doesn't mind dying if Pihu wasn't around either and Shagun is also Pihu's mom more than Adi's. So where does that keep Adi? That hurts when thought about and my heart goes out to the boy.

You've penned down his inner turmoil, his loneliness, his queries and dilemma so so well that it hits right where it has to. Not only have you gone over every detail of his entire life and its wavy ride but also made him honest to accept his own flaws there. 

What stands out the most in all of this is the scene with Ishita, where his shock on seeing her and the deluge of varied emotions he went through made me literally tear up. I cried when he hugged her, when he was elated on finding her alive and then cried with him feeling the frustration and anger and disappointment when he realizes she chose to stay away too, even though she could have at least chosen him. Again it was either Ruhi more important or Pihu.

Thanks so so much for writing this NEE, this story will be cherished for as far as I can remember because surely the writers wouldn't dare penning something so beautiful and concentrate on the feelings of this boy whose as much as part of the show and IshRa's life as Ruhi is. 

Thanks once again for the lovely surprise sista, and for always being there to bear me and my tantrums and for understanding me so well. I am so so proud of you for finally writing, and I want to hug you tight for not just attempting but for also choosing something that is so close to our hearts 🤗

P.S - Don't say you aren't nuanced or skilled enough. If this isn't genius then nothing is. And I wouldn't just say it like that.
Edited by -Anku- - 8 years ago
IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
woww..
vry well u've written..
superb awsme..
adi is also a imp character of yhm which was neglectd by cvs
glad u've cme wid dis story ..
lyk dis updte..
plz continue soon nd if possible try 2 add adi-ishu more scenes hw dey bond after so much of revelations/shocks 
mayasun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Neetz,
You have beautifully penned Adi thoughts

Do Pm me when you update please

Mdwst thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow superb
From adi's perspective ... Emotional, realistic and relatable .
Thank you for writing this wonderful piece.
To continue and please pm me .
SA1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Nee!! This was such a bolt from the blue and so so so beautifully written.👏
I knew you felt for Adi ..that you actually hurt for him and you have managed to turn that into something so beautiful..

The opening scene where Adi was reflecting on his life was agonizing and as you rightly expressed "he has always got the shorter end of the stick". Yet there is this calmness about him now - such a far cry from the hatefilled and bitter 11 yr old boy that he was although the circumstances are just the same. He was grossly neglected then and he is being grossly neglected now .
I also loved the simple, direct and very valid questions that he asked his Ishima . And the way he cut Mani off - sooo like his Papa  
 " ghar ka Chirag" line was hard hitting... Surprisingly , all through out his outburst I couldn't sense any bitterness in him...it was just PAIN..HEART WRENCHING PAIN..and desparate cry for some answers..

And I just realized - how many times has this kid suffered the loss of a parent?😭😭  Only to realize later that it was all a farce.

His parents need a reality check very badly Nee and I am eagerly waiting for the next part . 

-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg Neee...

What a surprise!

I'm literally in love with what you have written here! This is utterly fantastic and the emotions are so raw and real!

After Ruhi, Adi is the one who suffered the most but do people realize that? He is kind like Ishita, a family man like Raman, and one who keeps his emotions bottled up like both of them.

They have never done well with Adi's emotions - from seeing him come to accept Raman and Ishita to this post leap abandonment by BOTH his parents.

I could only hope the show has this type of scene but we know what a joke that is.

I seriously can't wait to see him have a heart to heart with Raman about this bc for 7 years Adi ignored a loving Raman and now for 7 years Raman ignored a loving Adi...there is just so much potential beauty in this father-son relationship that is waiting to be tapped into like you did the relationship of Ishita-Adi!

Loves of lub & huggies! ❤️   ❤️   ❤️
sririt thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Fabulous update. Perfect Adi point of view. Emotions were like I have fallen for it over and over again