Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

We didnt do anything to malign Hritik's image-Kangana's lawyer (Page 5)

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakeezah

Lol. One small comment from Kangana, one countercomment from hrithik...
a leak from his side saying she has Aspergers and is a stalker

flood of emails with Aspergers figuring in it..LOL

then a leak again saying not hrithik there is an imposter in america..

and someone is crying 'dont tarnish my snow white image' pls.

This same stuff give it to the lawyers and let them do their work without media wala yaar.

why are you so in love with media you want them to fight your battle, you dont hv any ammunition? emails toh leak kar diya what more you want?

had bollywood wanted to they would hv come out in their hordes to support their beta...like they did salmans case against vivek..

there is like a Blank Wall as regards support for Hrithik against a 'psychotic delusional witch out to get him"...

kuchh toh daal mein kaala nahi?

remember Bollywood have inside goss on what goes on...even if it is circulated amongst themselves onlyLOL

and here, on IF forums people are appointing themselves lawyers against kangana...LOLLOL uskey apne loge kuchh nahi bol rahe hai

puri daal kaali hai... LOL
yahaan...log essays pe essays likh rahe hai...as you said lawyers ban ke...lol and ...wahaan Kangana and HR party kar rahe honge who knowsLOL

Edited by Nishita123 - 24 April 2016 at 10:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EXOL

--Pro.vo.King-- Goldie
--Pro.vo.King--
--Pro.vo.King--

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakeezah

and support is not leaked emails mentioning aspergers..i mean film folks people speaking out in favour of hrithik..ki he can never have affair with kangana...LOL ek bhi bola aise? shouldnt they know?more than If ers.LOLLOLLOL

ill tell you what they are saying...

"yaar, what what are these two upto? we have work to do instead of getting involved in crap like this"LOLLOL

LOLLOLLOL

Pakeezah , we dont know what Bolly folks know or dont know , we only know what we know & so far we have seen some concrete evidence based on which each of us have formed our own opinions .. you are entitled to arrive at far-fetched conclusions based on far-fetched assumptions , just as we are entitled to arrive at conclusions based on what we think is appropriate .. 

Its Assumptions Vs. Evidence .. i think each of us  can take our own call on the issue .. 

LOLLOLLOL

slumgod..

--Pro.vo.King-- Goldie
--Pro.vo.King--
--Pro.vo.King--

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

yahaan...log essays pe essays likh rahe hai...as you said lawyers ban ke...lol and ...wahaan Kangana and HR party kar rahe honge who knowsLOL

What do you folks have against essays ? ..  LOL .. if you find it too daunting to read , you have the option to skip it , whats the point in taunting about something that clearly goes above your head ? ..LOL

But yeah , essays from team kangana has declined considerably .. go figure .. ROFL

P.S. Nishita , you too are free to assume whatever HR & Kangy might be doing as long as you dont expect the rest us to join your assumption party .. LOL

Edited by Quixotic-Frenzy - 24 April 2016 at 10:49pm

slumgod..

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
from where did this guy achieve his degree ? Ermm
he actually confessed that there is a high possibility that some of those absurd and sick emails were send by kangyROFL

HR must be laughing his guts out now, like he has won a pretty much one sided legal battle in which the so called tigress has chose to hide like a scared cat 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

colossial2015--Pro.vo.King--

slumgod.. IF-Rockerz
slumgod..
slumgod..

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Quixotic-Frenzy

What do you folks have against essays ? ..  LOL .. if you find it too daunting to read , you have the option to skip it , whats the point in taunting about something that clearly goes above your head ? ..LOL

But yeah , essays from team kangana has declined considerably .. go figure .. ROFL

P.S. Nishita , you too are free to assume whatever HR & Kangy might be doing as long as you dont expect the rest us to join your assumption party .. LOL

LOL   LOL    LOL

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
ROFL What kinda lawyer is this??

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

Ofcourse I skip it, thank you LOL 
don't really care for team Kanaga or team Hritihik...lol ..so wrong number...aap lage raho essays likate raho...and don;t worry about going above my head...be assured I am not even reading them...ROFL

--Pro.vo.King-- Goldie
--Pro.vo.King--
--Pro.vo.King--

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

Ofcourse I skip it, thank you LOL 
don't really care for team Kanaga or team Hritihik...lol ..so wrong number...aap lage raho essays likate raho...and don;t worry about going above my head...be assured I am not even reading them...ROFL

Ah , but you cared enough to take digs at essays ? .. looks like the essays hit all the right spots .. LOL..  

Good for you , i suggest you dont even try .. clearly not your cup of tea .. ROFL .. rest assured , i am assured now .. Embarrassed

Curious , what made you think i was dialling your number ? .. LOL

Edited by Quixotic-Frenzy - 24 April 2016 at 11:12pm

slumgod..

Go to top