Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

We didnt do anything to malign Hritik's image-Kangana's lawyer (Page 4)

pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nova19

Even the media is reporting that a witness is not entitled to a copy of the FIR before a charge sheet is filed but her lawyer still hasn't figured out the details. And what is with the new charge blaming Hrithik for not immediately filing an FIR when Rangoli told him she thought Kangana's email was hacked, uhm shouldn't Kangana or Rangoli have reported that to the police if it was true? How can a lawyer blame an unrelated and uninvolved person for not reporting someone told him someone else's email might have been hacked when the person with the account didn't (and is your client!)  Seriously is he really a lawyer?

---------------------------
Im surprised this case is not solved and closed for good.

Kangana wrote emails to her self, Kangana has Aspergers..Kangana is not giving her laptop.
Someone hacked Kanganas email. Someone was posing as hrithik. That someone is in America with America IP. 

Why is this case not already closed and kangana charge sheeted?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

colossial2015

Nova19 Goldie
Nova19
Nova19

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakeezah

Even the media is reporting that a witness is not entitled to a copy of the FIR before a charge sheet is filed but her lawyer still hasn't figured out the details. And what is with the new charge blaming Hrithik for not immediately filing an FIR when Rangoli told him she thought Kangana's email was hacked, uhm shouldn't Kangana or Rangoli have reported that to the police if it was true? How can a lawyer blame an unrelated and uninvolved person for not reporting someone told him someone else's email might have been hacked when the person with the account didn't (and is your client!)  Seriously is he really a lawyer?

Kangana wrote emails to her self, Kangana has Aspergers..Kangana is not giving her laptop.
Someone hacked Kanganas email. Someone was posing as hrithik. That someone is in America with America IP. 

Probably because she won't turn over her laptop. Why is that again do you think?
pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

Lol. One small comment from Kangana, one countercomment from hrithik...
a leak from his side saying she has Aspergers and is a stalker

flood of emails with Aspergers figuring in it..LOL

then a leak again saying hot hrithik there is an imposter in america..

and someone is crying 'dont tarnish my snow white image' pls.

This same stuff give it to the lawyers and let them do their work without media wala yaar.

why are you so in love with media you want them to fight your battle, you dont hv any ammunition? emails toh leak kar diya what more you want?

had bollywood wanted to they would hv come out in their hordes to support their beta...like they did salmans case against vivek..

there is like a Blank Wall as regards support for Hrithik against a 'psychotic delusional witch out to get him"...

kuchh toh daal mein kaala nahi?

remember Bollywood have inside goss on what goes onl...even if it is circulated amonst themselves onlyLOL

and here, people are appointing themselves lawyers against kangana...LOLLOL apna loge kuchh nahi bol rahe hai
The irony. Kangana is the one who made this a public battle. Don't you remember just a few weeks ago she was praised to the skies for "speaking out" instead of staying silent.  Now that the tide seems to have turned, her supporters want a dignified silence. 

----------------

show me support from bollywood family friends for hrithik..bolo,whythe deafening silence? who is kangana to them? IF toh is only depending on what comes out or is leaked and personal impressions...not to forget the 1000 MIDS in the wings waiting to come out to 'support'.LOL 

pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:58pm | IP Logged

Probably because she won't turn over her laptop. Why is that again do you think?

arrey since when police have to wait for accused to 'turn over' key evidence? issue warrant go and get the laptop.

EXOL

Nova19 Goldie
Nova19
Nova19

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

then a leak again saying hot hrithik there is an imposter in america..

This same stuff give it to the lawyers and let them do their work without media wala yaar.

why are you so in love with media you want them to fight your battle, you dont hv any ammunition? emails toh leak kar diya what more you want?

had bollywood wanted to they would hv come out in their hordes to support their beta...like they did salmans case against vivek..

there is like a Blank Wall as regards support for Hrithik against a 'psychotic delusional witch out to get him"...

remember Bollywood have inside goss on what goes onl...even if it is circulated amonst themselves onlyLOL

and here, people are appointing themselves lawyers against kangana...LOLLOL apna loge kuchh nahi bol rahe hai
The irony. Kangana is the one who made this a public battle. Don't you remember just a few weeks ago she was praised to the skies for "speaking out" instead of staying silent.  Now that the tide seems to have turned, her supporters want a dignified silence. 

----------------

show me support from bollywood family friends for hrithik..bolo,whythe deafening silence? who is kangana to them? IF toh is only depending on what comes out or is leaked and personal impressions...not to forget the 1000 MIDS in the wings waiting to come out to 'support'.LOL 

Weren't you just saying they should let the legal process sort the issue out and complaining that Hrithiks side had started talking to the press. Now your issue is his side isn't speaking out enough?  ROFL  Be careful what you ask for, you just might get it. 

colossial2015

pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
what i said is there for everyone to read. whyu acting like  a lawyer?
you said why she isnt giving laptop i said police dont hv to ask for key evidence..go and get it.
pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
and support is not leaked emails mentioning aspergers..i mean film folks people speaking out in favour of hrithik..ki he can never have affair with kangana...LOL ek bhi bola aise? shouldnt they know?more than If ers.LOLLOLLOL

ill tell you what they are saying...

"yaar, what what are these two upto? we have work to do instead of getting involved in crap like this"LOLLOL

Edited by pakeezah - 24 April 2016 at 10:26pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

colossial2015EXOL

--Pro.vo.King-- Goldie
--Pro.vo.King--
--Pro.vo.King--

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:30pm | IP Logged

then a leak again saying not hrithik there is an imposter in america..

remember Bollywood have inside goss on what goes on...even if it is circulated amongst themselves onlyLOL

and here, on IF forums people are appointing themselves lawyers against kangana...LOLLOL uskey apne loge kuchh nahi bol rahe hai

LMAO .. by the same logic , have you appointed yourself lawyer for the "delusional psycho whacko" ? .. LOL ..in that case , i must say , you are at par with Kangana's lawyer .. LOL .. both of you come up with the most flimsy defence for the nut-case .. LOL

Not so long ago , Bollywood was rated as good or bad based on its willingness to support or not support Kangana respectively, now permutations & combinations are being derived from lack of vocal support for Hrithik ?.. LOL

Salman & other bad boys get support bcoz of their connections & their blood thirsty nature ..the bollywood bad boy motto seems to be - "if you arent in my good books , you are my enemy & i ll destroy you"  .. also the criminal & his likes make sure that their meherbani on those sucking up to them doesnt go unnoticed .. its sad to see Bollywood coming to its knees as far as such criminals are concerned but its understandable .. Hrithik , i doubt has such connections or even the revengeful attitude & neither does he go to the extent of showering his  meherbani on those sucking up to him publicly..

Besides , i doubt if anyone has claimed Hrithik to have a 'snow white image' .. he is not a criminal or the harassing type but definitely has his own share of issues , nothing that should be bothered with as of now since it is irrelevant to the case in hand ..  

Moreover , this war was initiated in the media by none other than Kangana & is now being fought in the media from both sides ..  i see the stance has changed from " you go girl , go get him " to "do not fight in the media" .. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

colossial2015Nova19

Go to top