Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
His statement has so many loopholes. Kab tak? Kangana and her lawyer are unnecessarily stretching the issue for their own advantages.
Everything is out and clear. Kangana should apologize to Hrithik for tarnishing his image and should see a psychiatrist asap for her own sanity.
--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cougarTown

aaj kal whatsapp ke time pe emails kon bejta hai

this itself is so hard to believe..

True .. but with Kangana in the equation , makes sense .. ðŸ˜†

Besides , HR hardly bothered to reply to those emails , right ? .. ðŸ¤”

What stood out for me is , how come Kangy's sister Rangoli had HR's real ID & Kangana didnt ?..hmmm .. may be i am missing out on the time-frame details of the actual events .. might make sense if i paid more attention but whatever .. 😆 

I want Kangana to leak the emails too , especially the part which was not released by team HR .. that way , we might get a clearer picture .. doubt if team Kangana will do it though , not if it goes on to further highlight Kangana's psychotic side .. 
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Quixotic-Frenzy

DaFaq !! .. up until now , i honestly thought those emails were fake & were meant for on-line trolling purposes , but this poor excuse for a lawyer went on to confirm the authenticity of those leaked emails .. ( assuming the Opening Post is not trolling & the statements are indeed given by Kangana's lawyer ðŸ˜† )

The deafening silence from Kangana's side certainly raised red flags but this delayed response as good as digged the grave for Kangana's side of argument...

And what kind of crappy lawyer is this .. 😵 .. his statements are full of melodrama & zero concrete proof .. so far , Kangana's side has failed to come up with any substantial argument .. its just talk , talk , talk & some more melodrama .. she should have brought her A game to the table by now (if she had any ) .. looks like she is fighting a loosing battle here..  

This poor poor lawyer took his time & even with the delayed response , all he has to say is " May be all of them or majority of them are not the mails sent by my client " .. that is as good as a confession .. why is there a "may be" in the statement ? why cant he confirm which ones were sent by Kangana by highlighting them ? .. he is definitely privy to those leaked emails ( as we all are ) & he definitely took his time , why such a clumsy attempt at defence ?..is Kangana not paying him enough to do his work or did Hrithik pay him more ?.. 😆.. will be hard to believe anything Kangana comes up with hereafter ..  

" Kangana & her lawyer never attempted to malign Hrithik's image " ??? - what a joke ! .. ðŸ˜†.. they have been trying to do exactly that throughout this fiasco , in fact it happens to be the reason why this fiasco happened in the first place .. its another thing that Hrithik's retaliation is proving to be fatal to team Kangana .. ðŸ˜†

I liked Kangana as an actress , knew there was something off about her but she seems to have surpassed all of my assumptions about her .. she is a complete nut-case who needs to be punished appropriately for harassing another person & needs to be given required treatment/help/guidance to deal with whatever issues she has ..   

On the bright side , at least it is not a "man vs. woman" issue anymore ..😆 faulty human beings can be of either or even third gender .. 

Cyber police is coming
Are they left with any other option but to accept those emails were sent from her id?
Thankfully FAN released 2 weeks back and now they can place all the blame on that 'imaginary' FAN.

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

True .. but with Kangana in the equation , makes sense .. ðŸ˜†

Besides , HR hardly bothered to reply to those emails , right ? .. ðŸ¤”

What stood out for me is , how come Kangy's sister Rangoli had HR's real ID & Kangana didnt ?..hmmm .. may be i am missing out on the time-frame details of the actual events .. might make sense if i paid more attention but whatever .. 😆 

I want Kangana to leak the emails too , especially the part which was not released by team HR .. that way , we might get a clearer picture .. doubt if team Kangana will do it though , not if it goes on to further highlight Kangana's psychotic side .. 

I think if Kangana had any proof they would have released it by now...if they had any reply from HR or any email he sent in reciprocation. The truth is Kangana doesn't has any damn proof. And honestly reading her stupid insane emails I beleive in case HR had ever reciprocated her, she would have certainly made a dozen copies of it and might have printed and framed one too so this claim that HR hacked her account and deleted his mails seems too stupid.  
Edited by Malika - 8 years ago
Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Pehle pehle sher ki tarah, now even the lawyer is a rat off the sinking ship that is Kangana, up till now I thought it was only her token supporters (read Sonam/Anu fans) who were/are conveniently absent. The screaming bloody misogyny at naysayers died down pretty quick. ðŸ˜†
ChotaBheem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ChirkutZindagi

Pehle pehle sher ki tarah, now even the lawyer is a rat off the sinking ship that is Kangana, up till now I thought it was only her token supporters (read Sonam/Anu fans) who were/are conveniently absent. The screaming bloody misogyny at naysayers died down pretty quick.  

No her supporters are still present. Supporters kam hue hain per hain jarur 

Originally posted by: cougarTown

aaj kal whatsapp ke time pe emails kon bejta hai

this itself is so hard to believe..

Jab Kangana ki lawyer khud accept kar raha hai to kya baki reh gaya believe karne ko.

Agar aapko Kangana ki baat pey biswas nahin hai then you believe she is not trustworthy ðŸ˜²

Aur Kangana ki case main to kuch bhi ho sakta hai 

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Emails sent from a hacked account. Emails received by an imposter. Yeh affair tha kiska bhai ? 

ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: TheBoss

Hrithik is like the Terminator he sent a younger version of himself in future to send those emails and then again went back in time to perform inception on her and erase his existence from her memory.

Sab possible hai in imaginary world 

Originally posted by: CuttingChai

Like I have said before everything was started by Kangana. Why the silly ex comment. Why did she first release the inside details of the complaint to media?Now she is saying she didn't do anything to malign Hrithik's name. SMH.

'Kangana calling Kangana' may be possible

Originally posted by: Malika

LOL so does he mean a fan/hacker could have also sent Kangana's nudes to HR and even the pic of her doing havan? Please think before speaking mister Sidiqqui. And poor him with these tweets he indirectly has accepted that indeed those mails received by HR are not fabricated or self-created. HR very well received them from Kangana and the lawyer's defensive clarifications of a/c being hacked blah blah has proven it. Honestly its incredible that till now HR never disclosed these harkatein of Kangana. Those pooja pics and then the aspergers thing he never let anything out in public. Probably he felt sorry for her and didn't want to mess things for her when she was going through a good phase of her career. 

Dekhtain hain nadiya kinara kitni baar badalti hai 

What stood out for me is , how come Kangy's sister Rangoli had HR's real ID & Kangana didnt ?..hmmm .. may be i am missing out on the time-frame details of the actual events .. might make sense if i paid more attention but whatever ..  

Baisey mainey main post, first page main iska answer edit karke daal chuka hoon.

Ye common question hai to sawal jawab sabhike liye 

Edited by ChotaBheem - 8 years ago
colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
No one should hire this lawyer in future. I cannot believe I am saying that Hrithik has way too much of patience.
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
So now you accept that those mails are not fabricated but sent from your account but only by a hacker, whom you no more claim is Hrithik, as you did previously...wonder why?? 
Is it because your appointed date to meet the cops and submit your laptop, 30th April, is around the corner and you know that all your defences are going to dry up soon and you might even face a counter-defamation suit, if HR so desires??
Edited by gatheringstorm - 8 years ago
ChotaBheem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: colossial2015

No one should hire this lawyer in future. I cannot believe I am saying that Hrithik has way too much of patience.

I guess ismey lawyer ki koi galti nahin 
Kangana ney bichare ko confuse kia hoga aesa main anuman kar raha hoon 
I may be wrong but She lied every time

Originally posted by: gatheringstorm

So now you accept that those mails are not fabricated but sent from your account but only by a hacker, whom you no more claim is Hrithik, as you did previously...wonder why?? 

Is it because your appointed date to meet the cops and submit your laptop, 30th April, is around the corner and you know that all your defences are going to dry up soon and you might even face a counter-defamation suit, if HR so desires??

Firsey bayan change kar saktey hain kya pata ðŸ˜² 

Originally posted by: So-Sweet

What a lawyer...huh

Client is Kangana ðŸ˜²
Edited by ChotaBheem - 8 years ago
Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Even the media is reporting that a witness is not entitled to a copy of the FIR before a charge sheet is filed but her lawyer still hasn't figured out the details. And what is with the new charge blaming Hrithik for not immediately filing an FIR when Rangoli told him she thought Kangana's email was hacked, uhm shouldn't Kangana or Rangoli have reported that to the police if it was true? How can a lawyer blame an unrelated and uninvolved person for not reporting someone told him someone else's email might have been hacked when the person with the account didn't (and is your client!)  Seriously is he really a lawyer?