India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Twinj OS:Meri Pyaari Si Jealous Pati

twinj_zain.fc Senior Member
twinj_zain.fc
twinj_zain.fc

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
hi guys this OS has nothing to do with the current track.It is just to lighten the mood on the Kunj disease track.And there might be events that  never happened at all.

It was 7:30pm in Amritsar and at the Sarna house Twinkle ,was busy in her bedroom with some last minute touch ups to her makeup. One of her college friends, Meera was having a party to celebrate her birthday and she was really looking forward to it.

She hadn't seen some of her friends for almost a year. She had decided to wear her favorite blue dress.

It was simple but elegant. The length was just right, with the hem of the dress reaching just two inches below the knee. The skirt of the dress was flowing and the top was form fitting with small cap sleeves.

Her hair was left open and she wore black pumps and jewelry to match. Taking in her reflection she gave the seal of approval before turning around to grab her hand bag when she heard her husband come it.

Twinkle are you ready? If we don't leave if we don't leave soon we are going o be very late. Kunj said as he came through the door. As soon as he saw his wife he stopped right where he was standing and just stared at her as his eyes travelled the full length of her before meeting her eyes once again. Twinkle enjoying her husband's scrutiny watched him closely and when he was done asked,

"So how do I look?" She said with a rise of her eyebrows.

"Remind me again, is this a female or male friend's party we are going to?"

Twinkle smiled, she knew he was teasing her.

"What does that have to do with how I look?" Her eyebrows raised giving him a look that said, be very careful what you are going to say.

"Well if it is a girl than you are gorgeous and if it is a boy then we have a problem because there is no way to make you look less gorgeous so I think we might have to stay home", Kunj said with a grin on his face.

"Good answer", Twinkle said laughing. "You know I never pegged you as the jealous type".

"Me? Kunj Sarna? No honey, I was just teasing.I does not get jealous, because I know that when a girl is with me there is no way she will have eyes for anyone else. No one compares to this", he said waving his hands up down in front of him.

"Really? Alright then. So what if someone comes up to me despite the perfect male specimen at my side? asked Twinkle with a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

"No one would dare", answered Kunj.

Well atleast his ego is the same, though Twinkle. Even though Twinkle knew her husband was very handsome, especially in his black shirt and blue jeans, he should have known better than to say he doesn't get jealous. Everyone gets jealous, even her as he so aptly demonstrated when he spoiled her party to become her male entertainment a few months ago.  Smiling she thought to herself, time for some payback hubby dear.

"Kunj why don't you wait for me down stairs, I just have to use the washroom and I will be down". Twinkle said.

Twinkle nodded and headed out of the room. She is going to need a little help to pull this off she thought as she dialed a number on her cell phone.

At about forty five minutes later they arrived at the party, which was in full swing. Immediately Twinke went directly to Meera to congratulate and give her a present. Twinkle introduced her husband and afterwards she and Kunj left to mingle and greet some more of her friends she had recognized. They were both having a great time. About an hour after they had arrived  Twinkle heard behind her,

"Twinkie?, Is that you? " Twinkle and Kunj turned around to see who the voice belonged to. Kunj saw a tall, well built and even though he might not want to admit it, good-looking guy. As soon as Twinkle saw him her face lit up and she screamed

"Rohit? Oh my god I can't believe it is you."

Rohit laughed and scooped her up in his arms for a big hug. Kunj had to admit he felt something at that point, and he didn't like it. In fact he was sure he didn't like this.. Rohit. After they broke their hug Twinkle turned to him to introduce them.

"Kunj, this is Rohit. We were best friends since before college but he left to go study in London, leaving me all by myself." Twinkle said with a little pout on her face.

"I am sorry yaar, but you know my dad made me otherwise nothing was separating us." Rohit said as he held her hand.

Kunj's jaw tightened. Just then Twinkle said

"Rohit this is my husband Kunj."

"Husband? Wow, you are a lucky man my friend", he said as he extended his hand out to Kunj.

Kunj smiled and shook his hand.  "You know Kunj if she was single I was not leaving here without her." Twinkle laughed and hit Rohit playfully on his arm.

"Stop it yaar, you were always a tease." Twinkle replied.

"Who said I was teasing", Rohit said looking at Twinkle in way Kunj did not like.

Kunj placed his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him.

"Well Rohit I guess your loss is my gain. We can't all be winners, Right? "Kunj said tightening his grip around his wife's waist.

Twinkle smiled to herself while she gave a slight nod of her head to Rohit.

"Twinkle how about a dance? Kunj what do you say can I dance with your wife? You not the jealous type are you?" Rohit asked.

Before Kunj could answer Twinkle replied

"I am sure it will be no problem. Right Kunj?"

kunj just nodded, and Rohit held Twinkle's hand and took her to the dance floor. Kunj stood on the sidelines and watched them.  They weren't dancing closely but that didn't seem to matter to Kunj. He watched as she laughed to his jokes and as he spun her around and before they were able to finish just one song he had decided he had enough. He put down his glass and walked up to them. Tapping Rohit on his shoulder he said,

"I would like to dance with my wife now."

Rohit looked at Twinkle and then stepped aside to let Kunj take her in his arms. Giving Twinkle a look only she would understand Rohit walked away.

Twinkle looked at her husband with an amused look on her face.

"What's the matter? Couldn't you have waited until the next song?" asked Twinkle.

Looking her directly in her eyes Kunj said

"No. I wanted to dance with MY wife. I should not have to wait on anyone for that."

"True", Twinkle said," but if I didn't know any better I would say you were jealous?"

Kunj looked at her and said,

"No... I was not."

"Then why couldn't you wait. I hadn't seen him for a long time. We were just catching up."

Kunj felt offended that she would rather spend time with Rohit than him.

"So you would rather spend time with him and not me",  He said.

Twinkle just looked at him and the realization of what he just said dawned on him. He did sound like a jealous husband.

"I am sorry". Kunj said and Twinkle smiled.

"My dear husband you are so adorable when you are jealous", she said smiling.

"I guess, Kunj Sarna ,does in fact get jealous. Then again who can blame me. I can't stand not being your center of attention especially when it is another guy who takes it away from me. A very good-looking and maybe ,a little too friendly, guy. 

"Yes Rohit is a great guy and a good friend, who knows his limits and was just doing me a favour."

Twinkle saw Kunj's expression turn from confused to realization as he tightened his grip around her waist.

" So you planned this", Kunj said his mood now full of mischievous revenge.

"Yes I did, someone had to bring you off the high horse you were on",Twinkle said.

"Well I am sorry it didn't work." Kunj replied. Now it was Twinkle's turn to be confused.

"Off course it did, you were jealous." Replied Twinkle.

"Yes but it was not real. You planned it. In reality he would not have done that. So what I said earlier is still true." Kunj replied with a smug look on his face.

Twinkle looked at him in disbelief and then burst out laughing. Yes he did have a big ego, but she loved him and truthfully she wouldn't change a thing about him. He was her husband and no one in the world could be more proud than her to call themselves, Mrs Twinkle Kunj Sarna!

the end 

i actually wrote this on Ajna on THBST forum so i wrote it to match Twinj.please forgive my mistakes.Cry

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

tuyapal131sbsmartness4kusiyavibha01SweetSauKomal1298Srujana7.MaNanTranquility123adventure_gurlcountingstarz-Dracarys..Khamosh.Sherni_Jerry

..queen.. Goldie
..queen..
..queen..

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
its so freaking good
damn, I want a jealous kunj so bad
cant this track end already
oooh, im dreamin now
I wish this happens
countingstarz IF-Sizzlerz
countingstarz
countingstarz

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Yass jealous Kunj is my favourite and lol at him vehemently denying it when he was so blatantly jealous , bless that Rohit guy LOL
tikit IF-Rockerz
tikit
tikit

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Oh my god was kunj srna jealous. Ha ha this was so cute.
Sherni_Jerry IF-Stunnerz
Sherni_Jerry
Sherni_Jerry

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
really good OS. loved it. pls write more
Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
This was adorable! Embarrassed
kusiya Senior Member
kusiya
kusiya

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Nyc os... But which couple s ajna?? Which shw ??
Snowflake0923 IF-Rockerz
Snowflake0923
Snowflake0923

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Awesome OS Ajna
It's awesome
Very well written
Always loved a jelous Kunj really wish things like this happen in the show

Go to top